Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Granted, but everywhere else is so honest.  It becomes so boring that people just go crazy and start killing one another.  The entire world is overrun with maniacs and we all fear for our lives.

I wish I had a nice cold bottle of water.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Stone

Granted. It is a very nice bottle. It insists that the temperature is too cold to drink and to wait five minutes. It keeps doing so till the water is no longer cold, and then insists it's too hot to be drunk.

I wish I had a portable rainmaker.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

CassieBear

Granted, except it's broken so it's only speeds are barely there sprinkle and gale force downpour.

I wish I didn't have to wait till October comes.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Becca

Granted. You didn't specify which October, though...

I wish everything was ready for my wedding and I was done with planning!

Stone

Granted. In fact, you're also done with marriage, babies, grandbabies, and the great beyond. They sent you too far!

I wish time travel was still cool.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Deamonbane

Congratulations! Time travel is now cool, and your past self travels forward in time to kill the present self. Condolences?

I wish I could wish upon a star....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Wispyr

You can now wish upon a star. Nothing happens though. #Reality

I wish I could summon food at me leisure.

Stone

Granted. You find you wish for good endlessly, even in your sleep, and end up at the bottom of a mountain of food within five minutes. You did not wish for any sort of breathing apparatus, so you end up shanked.

I wish brushing your teeth was a little more fun.

Merry Gentry

Granted, it's a blast.  So much so in fact that you never want to stop.  You brush, and brush, and brush until your teeth are nothing but little nubs.  So long steak!  You now have to eat everything through a straw. 

I wish my dog didn't have bad breath!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Wispyr

Granted. His breath is minty fresh, however he now has uncontrollable gas.

I wish we would stop using paper currency.

Merry Gentry

Granted but now the whole economic system collapses and the world is in ruin.

I wish it were summer, for more than 3 months out of the year. 

Stone

Granted. It is not summer for three months and one day. Jiggity.

I wish Cupcake in a Cup was a real thing.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but it tastes like dirt and is inedible.

I wish I had time for a pedicure.

Lyron

Granted, but that's the last thing you have time for...

I wish I had drums.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but you are now deaf and cannot hear anything you play

I wish I could spread my arms wide and fly

Wispyr

Granted. However, you are slowly turning into a human sized lady-bird.

I wish I could sleep.

Stone

Granted. You can now sleep. For thirty seconds every five minutes. It is beyond your control. And you fly choppers for a living. Cheers!

I wish I flew choppers for a living.

Omnius

You now fly choppers for a living, but everytime you try to fly inclement weather forces you down

I wish I was the invincible dictator for life of Earth

Golden Spider

Granted, but you supreme rise to power eradicated all life but your own, and cockroaches. and you KNOW they are planning a coup

I wish I didn't ever have to sleep
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Jazra

Granted, but sadly you were wrongfully convicted of sixteen capital murders and will spend the rest of your natural life in solitary confinement in a super max facility without access to the Internet or conversation.

I wish I could safely and briefly step into the lives of various fictional characters that I read about and experience their worlds and situations.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

justme4386

Granted. Unfortunately the first person you find yourself as is Rob Stark at the Red Wedding... it's a very brief visit into literature for sure...

I wish for good health for all I care about... and I care about a LOT of people...
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Golden Spider

Granted but you take on all their ailments and injuries until you die, from said injuries or old age regardless.

I wish for the power to seduce anyone i want with the power of the mind and have them have an urge to seek me out and fuck no matter how far away they are

Jazra

Granted, but it's a one use power and that person never, ever leaves you.

I'm just wishing for a really good cup of coffee.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Golden Spider

Granted, but it is freezing cold

I wish for my laundry to be magically done

ChicagoOkie

Granted, but the magic was defective and now everything is 3 sizes too small.

I wish I wasn't hungry.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test