Supernatural, Population 15 [Ghosts]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

This is where you can chatter when you are dead and have been eliminated :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

DarkAngel

Eek !! So this is what it feels like to be dead and I wasn't even a damn demon sighs

Solaine

Silk isn’t sure yet she likes being a ghost either, so she floats with viridescent luminescence through the town, trying out her new body.  She floats through a wall into a crowded theater and giggles when it empties in less than a minute in a stampede of screaming moviegoers.  She perches on a seat to watch the movie all alone in the theater, her hand reaching out with a grin for a full bucket of popcorn left behind… then curses when her spectral bottom sinks down through the seat and halfway into the floor, her incorporeal hand swiping cleanly through the popcorn bucket.  “Aaaargh!” she whines. 
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

DarkAngel

Teno

*grins evilly at the ghosts already here*

DarkAngel

I should bite you Teno lol  >:)

It would serve you right lol you even buried me lol

Teno

DarkAngel

*Bites Teno's shoulder * Damn Demons any how  ;D

Saku

I should have something up by tonight! Sorry for the wait *hugs*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ghost777