News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for Story Based RP Partners

Started by FoxyWife, December 10, 2010, 07:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxyWife

(I have posted this in the IM section but am interested in trying this via the forum as well)

Hey all :)

This is my second request for RP ideas and partners, I had a great response to my first one, link below to give you a flavour of what I like;

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87399.msg3838940#msg3838940

I've had a few new ideas that I'd like to explore and they are detailed below,  please do keep in mind I'm very  much story and character orientated, I'm very much want to build to the actual sexual action through story development.

Ok here goes;

Mom & Son
I have to admit, I've never been a fan of such settings in the past as I like to be able to relate to my character and being 32, I've never been able to envision myself in such a setting or found any variation appealing......until now.
The basic idea here is to play a woman, late 40's/early 50s who is seduced by her son, who would be mid to late 20s. The basic setting would involve them existing in the same professional environment (be if work or education based) but their relationship, as mother and son, is not known to anyone as she is in a senior position and so as to avoid any accusations of nepotism they keep their real relationship a secret. However being mother and son, they will be spotted outside work hours together and when the son is asked about it by his colleague(s) to cover their tracks he will say that they are lovers. To maintain and project this idea they will have to act like lovers in public......which in turns leads them into actually becoming so and thus is the story :)

Partner Required: Male

Young Wife & Stripper
In this, my character would play a young, early to mid 20s wife who on a bachelorette party get carried away. The party would be with new friends she's made, maybe after hubby transferred jobs (possibly wives of his fellow employees). She would initially be a little sheltered and be surprised to see her new friends enjoying the stripper physically, even the bride to be......she would be convinced (through alcohol & peer pressure) to do the same and by the end of it she's thoroughly enjoyed by the stripper in full view of others.

Partner Required: Male and/or Female

I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Foxy
xxx

FoxyWife

I do feel the need to add here again I am VERY story orientated, which means not only creating a story base to start from but creating histories for every character involved be they central or peripheral. This background history shapes their future actions and desires. This is all time consuming so if you don't have the time to do this it's not going to be a very pleasurable experience for either of us, please do keep this in mind, I'm more than happy to exchange messages of the building up phase over a week or longer, refining it, changing and correcting things that don't sit right.

I don't mean to scare anyone off by coming across as demanding.......but I am :D And I do find it heightens the experience, especially if we draw on elements from real life.

I also like the idea of creating periphery characters who may become central and whose roles can be taken, for example in a Young Wife & Stripper, I could take up the role of one of the other wives and my partner that of the stripper or another male character, either her husband or another man. This would happen in the same world created for the initial setting not necessarily have to be linked to each other right away, this way you get the opportunity to play different characters with different motivations and desires.

I am also been intrigued by the idea of playing with a group of 3-4 people, of course the chemistry needs to be just right and I haven't got a setting in mind but if anyone has ideas or already plays within a group, I'd be interesting in discussing this further :)