Shewolf's hunt for a partner - [F for M plot heavy]

Started by Shewolf, March 08, 2015, 04:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shewolf

Welcome to my request thread.
Please feel free to have a look around.
[Currently plotting several new stories. Not seeking.]

Ambition Rules - When they picked the one hundred and fifty citizens that would run what was left of the nation, they never imagined the outcome.

The Experiment -
Taken
Captives plotting their escape from a well guarded facility.

The Harvest - Once a year, on the harvest moon, something stirs deep in the woods.

Once Bitten - Yellow eyes lit up the darkness and his breath suddenly stalled.

By Nightfall - Danica cleans the same, empty house every Thursday but the rule is; she has to leave before nightfall. Now she's fallen asleep...

The Way Back - A dark (Clive Barker-ish) setting. A woman is drawn into a hell dimension and tries to survive the deadly game that is being played with her.

Lady Savage - The tale of an English lady traveling to the New World, becoming a mayor's wife and ultimately gets kidnapped by Native Americans.

H-Society - A hitman gets found out before he can carry out his mission but has no idea how that could have happened

Empire of the Isles - In this dark and gritty steampunk setting the Islands are about to be taken over by a dark force.

Entephria -
Currently not craving this
A Pirate Captain and his very unusual ship.

-   I like plot driven stories I don't want sandbox, but think that we should endeavour to take advantage of the avenues that the story provides as it's played out and choose the roads that are creative and less traveled.

-   I like confident writers with an expansive vocabulary

-   Disappearing on me twice for a very long period of time without message or any reason could result in the discontinuation of our story.

-   Please read my O/o's

-   Keep in touch with me about the story. Tell me what you like, where you think we could go and have an ongoing exchange on how to proceed.
I am not difficult to talk to and have a naturally bright disposition. :-)
So, if you feel like writing with someone that has a positive outlook on life and enjoys writing captivating tales, I'm sure exchanging PM's with me won't be draining or a fate worse than death. ::)

PM me if you're interested, no replies in this thread please.

Plots & Ideas I'm open to play/revise
Created with Formless

Red = Taken           Black = Open

~ Rome is Poison ~ A plot to take down a Roman Magistrate goes beyond unraveling just one murder and sends them deeper than the fiery pits of Tartarus.

~ Cursed or Banished ~ Was it a spell gone wrong that has split her soul in half? Now she has to go chasing after shadows and travel to the darkest place possible to reclaim what she's lost.

~ Peddling Mortality ~ A knock at his door and a witch telling him death is coming. If he thinks he can get answers by holding her hostage, he is in for a disappointing surprise. Death always comes and this won't change until a plan has been set in motion. - Prelude to The Death Knell

~ The Death Knell ~ You died, but nothing about you is human anymore. As one of Death's Children you've turned into a Reaper... Now what?

~ Woman of Mystery ~ Jess was just another girl, at just another party, lighting up just another smoke when she noticed something else that was curling up. Dark plumes, first caught in the view from the corners of her eyes, suddenly grabbed her attention. Blackness took over the room and swiftly she forgot about the man that she thought would be worth hanging around for. How bitterly she'd been mistaken when she witnessed the light leaving the living and Darkness taking over entirely.

~ Nocturnal Cure ~ Buying a hospital seems a perfectly straightforward thing for a vampire, but his motivations are not ruled by blood, at least not in the sense of having an appetite. He is searching for companionship and hopes to find it in the mortal bloodline from the one that created him.

~ Out of Darkness ~ Finding out you're not crazy but from a long, ancient line of Witches can come as a shock. - Set in the future of Howling Darkness

~ Ice Queen ~ After plotting his revenge on the queen, he finds out things are not at all as they seem to be. Is he strong enough to break the spell and bring down the king's brother, who has led the kingdom down the path of war and cast the queen into the coldest nightmare from which she cannot get herself to wake?

~ Journey of a Queen ~ Treachery caused her to be bound naked to her throne, left as an offering to be found by the ruler of the army that had threatened her land. Unlikely as it may seem, she will find a way to gain back her power and rule once again.

One Shot Ideas

~ A Thief's Escape ~ He threw a party to make contact with one of the best thieves in the business and right before, he suddenly catches one of the beautiful guests in the dark... naked.

~ Fatal Restraints ~ After buying a slave girl at an auction he is surprised to find the tables are turned on him, with fatal consequences.

Image Gallery

Below are images/snippets that appeal to me and could make for a great story

She had been walking in her sleep again; her dreams vivid and frightening. The branches scraping along her ankles, scratching at her knees had drawn countless of little lines and streaks of blood while she ran for her life. Sharp appendages of thorny shrubbery mercilessly tore at her nightgown, until it hung about her in tatters. Recognising the hills up ahead and a few lights that shone from the castle, indicated that the guards were patrolling the walls this night and it made her feel at least somewhat relieved. This was usually the part where she woke up, just a few more steps and...

The clouds had covered the sky so the sun would not look upon the offensive sight of the vengeance that she had wrought here. There was but one man left standing; a proud warrior, true of heart.
"Why are you looking at me like that? Perhaps you feel entitled to pass judgment? Or maybe you would like to beg? Yes! Beg me to undo that which I have done."
A brief shimmer lit up her beautiful and powerful eyes. "I can certainly find the appeal in making you bend your knee to me and shatter all your dreams."
She did not move but he could feel her presence touching him in a way that was almost intimate. "I shall gift you with new dreams; ones you would have never considered."
She spoke the words from afar but it was like she had whispered them into his ear like a lover.

"And I shall have your heart even after your blood has turned cold and you shall want me to burn you for eternity."

"Serve me." It was a command, not a question.

One forged in the heat of fire; she who walked the desert sands, so hot it would burn the skin off ones feet. How she deceived, plotted and betrayed until she had an army so great it put fear into the hearts of the greatest warlords roaming the continent.

The other walked a world so cold that it had been a miracle she survived her blood turning to ice. The pale skin, her blue lips reminded everyone of death and how she'd defied it. Nothing stood in her way, not even death.

A Soul Born to Darkness

Guild of Assassins

Shewolf

Entephria

Currently not interested in playing this

Long ago the Gods were closer to mankind than they are today. And legends that were born from Gods, mythical creatures and humans roamed the earth. It was a time when extraordinarily talented craftsmen and insidious creatures, that still lived above ground and preyed upon the eternal souls of humans, gained many a favour from the Gods.
This is the legend of Entephria; Ship of Ascendance.

These were the fading words on the parchment that the pirate was holding in his hand. It had been carefully removed from a secret compartment in a chest, the paper that he pulled from the holder was brittle and fragile.
Was this what Wade Griffin wanted? It should be worth quite a lot to the crafty corsair since he had searched for the ebony chest for years. He rubbed the scruff on his chin while he cautiously rolled up the questionable booty he had just discovered.

Setting: The Golden Age of Piracy, 1660–1726 / alternate world
Genre: Dark Fantasy / historic elements
Themes: Virginity, Bondage, D/s-Switch, (Non) Con. [Open to suggestions from partner]
Looking for: Someone to play the scoundrel that manages to take the ship and then manages to make her his own, commanding her to sail the seas for him.

The maker of the ship and its very lifelike figurehead is a creature that has long since retreated back to the depths of the earth, to where it once had been spawned. He gave the ship its abilities using dark magic and by sacrificing the soul of one of Poseidon's daughters by the human Cleito. Supposedly she had only given birth to boys, but once there had been a baby girl and she was offered up in exchange for the Deamon's services to create the vessel.

The ship - destined to be a famed gift for a Demi God - was never accepted, and so it was discarded and left to disappear from everyone's memories.

Ancient text's surface, mentioning this fabled ship, and then a pirate stumbles across them during a pillaging.
Naturally this ship has no ordinary soul and any who wishes to gain control of this powerful vessel and use it to its full potential, shall have to prove himself a worthy captain.
As far as enchantments go, the lady is very much able to become flesh and blood (perhaps that is restricted during a certain tide or moon), turning into the woman that was sacrificed by her own kin to be presented as a gift that was later horribly rejected.

Shewolf

The Way Back

I thought it was just a dream...

What if there is a place where nightmares are made flesh? What if you lure the unsuspecting and good of heart into that very realm where they encounter things far worse than any mortal could ever have imagined? And what if she has an iron will that keeps her going where countless others have failed to solve the Labyrinth to Hell?

Josehpine Velaroux unsuspectingly risks her eternal soul when she, unsuspectingly, gets tricked into being a tribute.
To walk the Hell path and solve the pattern of the Labyrinth before her time is up and the sands of the hourglass have run out.

Setting: This is a Hellraiser meets Labyrinth, Mortal Kombat, Silent Hill and anything that is an inspirational kind of realm~ Inspirational pics
Genre: Dark Fantasy / Horror
Themes: Bondage, D/s-Switch, NonCon, corruption, perversion etc.
Looking for: Someone who feels comfortable playing heavy dominant but also perhaps a soul forced to aid and spy on my character. The creatures in this realm will also interact with one another, so I shall take on as many side characters as my partner will.
He has been looking for a long time to find that one person who can withstand the cruelty of the maze without breaking but changing. She will get to the very center to face him. No one has made it through; either dying or becoming part of the maze itself for eternity.
He fears it, yet he craves it and he will do anything in his power to test her to her very limit. Because if she cannot even do this, she will be unable to face what the end of the journey will bring.

Please PM me if you have a good ideas you wish to share.

Intro written to the story request.

Intro - The way back
The Way Back

The first hour   

Jo leaned dangerously far back on her seat; balancing the chair on which she sat on only two legs with just the toes of her feet lightly touching the ground. The coffee pot had enough inside for her to get one more cup, but with all the spilling it turned out she would just about get three quarters worth. Her other hand held the tablet displaying the news while her mouth was chewing on a bite of stale bagel. "Fffhatheffell!?" She exclaimed as her mouth was still pretty much full and quickly took a swag of coffee to wash it down. " She had her long, red hair pinned atop of her head and would step into the shower after she was done reading the bulletin. 'Serial killer a woman!' With a pissed off gesture she slammed her mug back on the table, losing another tenth of its contents. It would dry up and go well with the rest of the coffee stains on her breakfast table.

Throwing the reader down, she took in a deep breath and ran her hand over her face. "They fucking leaked it! Bunch of stupidassmotherffff!!!" The woman stood up in her flannel PJ's and walked towards the far end of her loft, knocking over the box of cereal in the process. She growled, but just figured she would take care of it when she got out of the shower. Meanwhile, she grabbed herself a towel and turned on the faucet as she continued to mutter with a toothbrush in her mouth. "He'fff gonna be piffed!!" It was only then that she took the time to actually look at her phone and saw it was dead. "Fffffffuuuck!"

She had worked with the police for months now, profiling the attacker that was mentioned in the newspapers and they were getting close. At first Jo had a hard time trying to get the hard ass cops to take her seriously, but now it seemed that she was becoming part of the team. One breakthrough had led to another, especially after she had figured out that it most likely was a woman that had been doing the killing and not a man. It was highly unusual for serial killers to be female and leaking information to the newspapers about it hadn't been part of the carefully laid out strategy and of course on top of that her phone had now died on her!

Spitting the toothpaste out into the sink, she hopped out of the bathroom and was looking for the charger to get some juice into the thing, dreading the alerts that would tell her just how many calls she'd missed. Oh God... the big clock showed it was barely five o clock yet, as it was still dark outside and she had a hell of a time waking up. It was a good thing she had, because the alarm on her phone wouldn't have woken her. Now that she thought of it, she didn't readily remember what it was that had woken her, but she had felt the irresistible urge to get up... So, she had...

Shewolf

Lady Savage

Sarah Camden only has her good name going for her. Having no money after losing her parents, the young woman sells what little she still owns to book passage on a ship bound for the New World. From there she sets out to join her uncle; a priest trying to tend to his growing flock in a town that is swiftly turning into a booming city.
Once she reaches the city, it seems her uncle is more interested in gaining political ground and forging bonds between the people that are going to be influential. He is pleasantly surprised by the beauty he now has guardianship over and it seems Sarah is quite the bargaining chip. Soon, he offers her to one of the candidates running for mayor and in return the good priest receives ample funds to tend to the 'flock', leading them towards voting for a particular candidate and then seals the bond by marriage.

Like a good wife Sarah will do what her uncle tells her to and marries who he deems to be a good match. She doesn't know about the political intrigue, or perhaps she finds out later that she's been married off to a scoundrel. All he wants is to acquire power and wealth. Marrying this woman has gained him a good name and a pretty wife that knows her way around the elite circle, but in the end she is nothing but pretty property that needs to carry on his bloodline.

After she's been married off to the candidate her uncle favours and discovers what this man is about, she tries to find purpose and some meaning in her life as it is. To keep herself occupied she decides to seek out the quiet and goes out to a newly acquired piece of property where they have built a house further in the country, away from the city.
-   On the way her company gets attacked by Dog Soldiers
-   Or she makes it to the house, decides to go out for a ride one day, ventures too far and gets lost
-   Perhaps the house gets attacked by a raiding party and she's taken further into Western territory, beyond the point where pioneers have yet to venture
In any case; she encounters Native Americans and is taken away. Then, of course... a hunt starts.
Will she eventually stay or will she want to keep trying to escape?

Setting: Frontier life, 1840 Wisconsin, Northwest Territory
Genre: Historic - Adventure – Romance
Themes: Arranged/Forced marriage, NC-Con [anything partner would like to add]
Looking for: Someone to play the main male roles mentioned, while I provide the main female character and we both take an equal share in any characters that should be added.

Shewolf

H - Society

A hitman from a secret society of assassins is in the final stages of taking out his target when he sits in the bar of hotel lobby. There's much fuss as there seem to be all sorts of preparations going on and guests arriving for a high profile wedding that is taking place in the upcoming days.

This is when Nivé decides that she's had quite enough of everyone buzzing around and finds a quiet place to sit down for a while. She gets along fine with people, but any kind of large crowds, especially when they're stressed or fussy seems to just make her crawl more into herself. Reception staff were all too busy to find her a room right now because of some sort of electrical malfunction that had upset their systems. It would take at least half an hour to reset and come back online before they would be able to book anyone into their room or hand out key cards that worked properly. Naturally the lobby was getting flooded, but fortunately it still remained quiet in the back. The dimmed lights and the position, a little walk away from the bar, made it an unpopular choice but perfect for her.

"I'll be fine, don't worry and take care of Alice because she will kill me if I take away any attention that should go to her right now. She's the bride, remember." Nivé looked at the handsome man in front of her and then glanced over to look at his unhappy bride to be. Mostly fake tears in her eyes and getting ready to throw a tantrum because Roy wasn't paying attention to her, but giving his favorite cousin two winks of a moment. "Tssshhh, go on or she will shoot me and you will have to call for a very good taxidermist to put me back together again. The only thing that makes me feel better about dying is knowing that if you spend another second with me, she will resent every single morning with you as I'll be mounted up on the wall, looking down as you both eat breakfast for the rest of your lives." Roy stifled a laugh and walked off; trying to keep a straight face while Nivé turned around, clumsily bumping into a stranger as she felt woozy and tried to keep it from anyone who knew her well enough to make a big deal out of it.

Aside from picking up the faintest scent of very expensive and foreign smelling cologne, it felt like she impacted a solid wall instead of a human being. This man was extremely muscular and also extremely tense from what she could sense. Though nothing compared to the jolt of impressions she got that overloaded her neural pathways; focusing all her senses on him for a split second. It temporarily messed with her balance and she was very much tongue tied as both her eyes settled on the deep green orbs of the man that held her impatiently, not wanting to attract attention by letting her fall to the ground.
The moment he looked at her face something changed. She knew… It rang through his mind even as she was unable to speak, but the truth was reflected back to him by the horror and surprise he saw when their eyes locked. Impossible!
Nivé felt his surprise, his confusion and they were both things he disliked tremendously. She sensed chaos, and controlled violence, saw different kinds of arms and weaponry and so much blood... He was going to kill someone within the next half hour and she knew.

Setting: Present day / futuristic (not too far in the future) and perhaps a light fantasy theme
Genre: Action packed suspense!
Themes: Could range from vanilla to bondage / I want it to fit in with the story and of course the preferences of my partner
Looking for: Someone to play the assassin

My character will be someone with abilities. The RP could go all sorts of directions from here, depending on the background of my partner's character. We can decide on the reality to either incorporate the paranormal or magic and perhaps let her develop her skills. But I would like to emphasize on it being realistic. A bullet will still kill you and body armour can only do so much to stop you from getting hurt. Awesome skills are fine, unbelievable skills do not have a  place in this story.

Shewolf

The Empire of the Isles

Empire of the Isles uses the world of the game 'Dishonored' but has an original story and plotline. My character will be a female in her twenties who is about to be discovered as a user of magic abilities and therefor put on the 'most wanted' list. Your character can be a resistance fighter, an assassin and/or someone from the upper class who is aiming for the throne. I'd prefer this person would have his own best interests at heart and they'd be forced to work together to survive. Your character will not understand why my character is so fiercely hunted and that the Head of the Source Order himself has taken a very personal interest in capturing her alive. When he does eventually piece it together he needs to decide what to do; hand her over for his own gain or help her fight a battle that seems impossible to win.
Potential partners wishing to revise certain things are more than welcome to add or change it up.

Require partner to play the resistance fighter, assassin or upper class character and the Head of the Source Order (Gregor Keegen), while I myself will play Lillian and any other NPC's needed to keep it interesting.
This story is dark and gritty - The game could include Con, N/c, forced, incest, blackmail, bondage and what a partner might want to add.

The Empire of the Isles

On the hilly, cool island of Gristol that is centrally located within the Isles, lies the imperial center of the Empire of the Isles.
Home to six major cities: Baleton, Driscol, Dunwall, Potterstead, Redmoor, and Whitecliff.
Gristol's massive capital city of Dunwall has become a bleak place due to the course of events leading up to the present day:

The rat plague, a virulent and deadly disease originally from the distant Pandyssian Continent, emerged in Dunwall's poorest districts and is causing great hardships to the city's population. Following a plea for aid from Empress Elsabeth of Belcoar, the other nations of the Empire blockaded Dunwall to prevent the disease from spreading outside the city.
Her 'untimely death' forced Lord Regent Hugo Skalder to seize control of the currently vacant throne and resort to aggressive policies, including using military and the arcane powers of The Source Order to enforce social control. Desperation within the city led to riots and chaos as the situation of disease and poverty are spreading.

City Watch patrols the streets with a strict curfew imposed from dusk to dawn. An ever-increasing wealth gap secures health for those fortunate to have enough money, as the upper classes and their retinues hoard the elixirs that stave off the plague. Gang activity has become troublesome, strengthened by lax law enforcement and the collapse of industry within the city. Amid the chaos, corruption thrives.

The City Watch is an outbranching of The Source Order; military trained squads led by higher ranking officials known as Extols because of their unique magical abilities.
It is a rare occurrence to find gifted individuals. Even the slightest hint of someone having the use of an alleged power causes them to be immediately taken to The Abbey of Elysian and, in rare cases used to reinforce the ranks of Extols, but most of those only have a weak ability at best and sometimes they are never heard of again.
Above them all, and right hand man to the Lord Regent stands Head of The Source Order; Gregor Keegen. With his magical powers of persuasion, he keeps all the Extols in check and has a powerful hold over anyone who would foil the plans of the Lord Regent; which is to take over all the isles.

Lord Regent Hugo Skalder is juggling to keep control over the aristocrats, falsely promising them the chance to provide a suitable candidate to be the next Emperor, while they hunt down the last living and rightful heirs to that very throne.
With the poor oppressed and sick, there really shouldn't be much resistance and any that would rise should be quickly wiped out by the Extols and their City Guards.

It seems like nothing is standing in the way of these men to rise to power and rule the Isles in the end...

Lillian

Myriads; a rather large building bordering the ones in the richer districts, frequented by those from the rich as well as the middle class. They mostly catered to gentlemen, but every now and then a few ladies of high upbringing came along to quench their thirst for sexual adventure. Naturally, this was all kept very hush and a good brothel would protect their clienteles need for secrecy.

That night the game room was booming, the gents were feeling playful and the chips were stacked high on the table green. Lillian kept up very well and was generally appreciated for being a dealer that dealt hands quickly and efficiently as well as being something pretty to look at. Especially that last bit kept more than a few gents always coming back for more, even knowing she was not one of the ladies that would slip into a room with them for any amount of cash that was offered. When they would still try their luck, they would swiftly find out that failing at a game of cards, when the stakes were high, was something far better to lament over. Though she would always remain polite and respectful she was not a lady of pleasure.

This night she was wearing a pretty cream colored dress that went very well with the blond hair that hung just a little below shoulder length. Her back was left quite bare, showing smooth skin all the way down before the fabric covered up the swell of her behind. It was undoubtedly breathtaking, but she was still covered up far more than what the other ladies of the house were wearing and it was unmistakable that she was in charge of the poker table.
Before taking up the deck to deal a new round she noticed a player had left the table and called for an open seat as she took a sip of cool water before resuming her duties. Nimbly the cards flew from her fingers towards the players that needed to receive them and she waited for them all to pick them up and continue to place their bets for this round.

Shewolf

By Nightfall

Cleaning houses for cash is just a temporary thing for Danica, she intends to break through as a musician but her dreams get interrupted in the most unlikely of ways.

Every Thursday Danica cleans the same house. It seems devoid of any living soul and nothing ever changes. It doesn't seem as if anything is ever altered or even has a hint that it has been lived in at all. Since it is none of her concern and it is easy enough to maintain, she doesn't think too much about it; just rich folk who never use one of their many homes. With her headphones on she whirls through the house, rocking it like a music star and disposing of any dust that might have collected within a weeks time. Sometimes she stays a bit longer while working on her music, the empty house having the perfect acoustic on account of the large rooms. Sitting on one of the Chesterfield couches Danica strums her guitar while taking notes every now and then.
There's only one rule: 'Leave before nightfall' and it is a rule she has never broken... until now...

Setting: Present day / futuristic (not too far in the future)
Genre: Vampire / Dark Fantasy
Themes: Bondage, D/s, (Dub.)Con. [Open to suggestions from partner]
Looking for: Someone to play the Vampire (Open to using WoD setting/rules)

My character will be a young woman already immersed in the night life and trying to make it in the music industry.
The RP could go anywhere, even a death where there is no coming back from. I'm just entirely tickled about this scenario where she falls asleep and wakes up to what could become her worst nightmare.
Hit me up if you want to talk, plot and play this game.

Shewolf

Once Bitten

Story being played

Once Bitten

Yellow eyes lit up the darkness and his breath suddenly stalled.

He was walking through the forest, a full moon gracing the night sky. The midnight chatter of animals had gradually gotten more silent until he finally noticed that all had turned quiet. Strangely enough it was this utter stillness that alerted him to the danger that rose up in front of him. Two yellow eyes drew him in and a sudden, sweet scent enveloped him, tempting him to stay rather than listen to his gut instinct and flee. Slowly the shape became clearer as the clouds slid from the moon and released the softest radiance to which he could discover its contours. Astonished to learn that it was the luscious form of a female he fell prey to her the very second he laid his eyes on her. It was strange that his natural urge insisted there was a dangerous predator upon him but his feet would offer no service and running would be utterly futile if he had wanted to.

Setting: Present day / Historic (Open to suggestions)
Genre: Werewolf / Dark Fantasy
Themes: Bondage, Switch (Dub.)Con. [Open to suggestions from partner]
Looking for: Someone to play either the hunted human male or perhaps switch it up and play a male wolf in which case the scenario would switch my character into the hunted. (Open to using WoD setting/rules)
Plot needs to be fleshed out: Why the stroll through the woods at such an ungodly hour? And beastly urges aside, the wolf needs an agenda too! :o

Shewolf

The Harvest

Once a year, on the harvest moon, something stirs deep in the woods.

It was a calling, something that woke her from her sleep. She knew she must get up. Overtaken with an unnatural curiosity, the young woman walked out of her home and into the woods. Without a second thought, she left behind a husband, a son and her entire life, never to be heard from again.
They said the Fae had taken her instead of accepting the many offerings that had been laid out for them. The village elders only once heard of something like this happening but it was such a long time ago, they could not recall the specifics. The Fae were known for their mysterious and fickle ways and a mortal best not interfere, lest they find themselves in peril of losing more than just their life.

Setting: Medieval / Historic
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Themes: Whatever fits with the setting and my partner
Looking for: Someone to work out the rest of the details together and write this wonderfully dark and gritty tale!

Shewolf

The Experiment

Story being played

The Experiment

As a supernatural creature he'd been on the run for years but now they had finally caught up with him.

His mate had died in his arms while the team of hunters moved in on his position. The last thing he remembered was cradling his loved one, smelling the blood until all around him turned black. When he awoke, he found himself chained to a wall. The room he was in looked like it was part of a larger building and the windows were barred well, hinting that this was likely a heavily guarded facility. Cameras hung from all corners of the room and for the first few days all he did was rage, until he'd exhausted himself. The only signs of life had been the daily food drop through the hatch. His shackles would lengthen enough so he could eat, only to tighten again when his time was up.
Soon enough he'd lost count of the days spent but his ferocity remained until one morning he woke up to find a bed placed in his room. The occupant was a woman, shrinking into herself and softly whispering things to the walls. She was clearly insane and put there for reasons that were beyond his comprehension. He had not seen a living creature in a long while and she was definitely not entirely human but perhaps he could use her to plan his escape.

Setting: Modern day - or perhaps a few decades ago. (Open to suggestions)
Genre: Dystopia / Dark Fantasy
Themes: Dub con, torture, forced mating (Partner's preferences can be added)
Looking for: Someone to play the male supernatural creature (Open to suggestions on the nature of creature)
I will play the woman who is using the guise of insanity to get their captors to drop their guard around her.
Plot: They are being studied and used as test subjects. Interested in writing about how the both of them find support with one another and bond in captivity.
Story could mostly be contained to that room but I really want them to find a way to communicate and plan an escape, outwitting their captors.

Shewolf

Ambition Rules

When they picked the one hundred and fifty citizens that would run what was left of the nation, they never imagined the outcome.

Greed had led to war, famine and endless suffering. After the last war ended, what little had been left of the people, banded together and it was decided that the evil of political parties would best be prohibited by disallowing them all together. Instead, one hundred and fifty elected citizens would serve in what they would call "The First House". Ministers would be chosen from that pool of knowledgable people, to serve an elected president without the dangers of falling into political nonsense that divided the people. It was their job to make better decisions and to restore them to their former strength, leading them into an age of prosperity.
The hundred and fifty started out as men and women that had once come from all different and often even opposing walks of life. The war had changed them and they now all worked together for a better future.
Thus society thrived and for generations the decisions made were for the good of all. Technological advancement put the nation in a position of both wealth and power, while most other societies struggled to keep up as they maintained the old types of government.
Over the years, House members that retired would pass their seat down to their family. At first it was to make sure that a balance was maintained. Eventually though, it became something that wasn't even thought twice about.

It was when the people started to forget, that the balance was at risk again.

Setting: Dark Fantasy/Victorian (Open to suggestions)
Genre: Steampunk
Themes: Wide range - Vanilla to Bondage/BDSM NonCon and everything in between [Open to suggestions from partner]
Looking for: Someone to take on the main male characters and flesh out a plot as we explore this 'not so perfect world' as they would like to think it is.