Mass Effect AU/Alternate Timeline Game

Started by Cold Heritage, December 26, 2012, 09:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

Dean Winchester...

Damn. At some point this line will be spoken xD

Vanna: If only you weren't gay, and I wasn't a lesbian...
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Braioch

Everytime I thought about my guy, I kept getting the image of Jensen Ackles in my head >,>
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

ausyandy

I've got the very basics of my character, and is still obviously a work in progress. Just thought I'd put down what I have so far so people can get an idea of who's involved, and I will complete it when I have some time (and some ideas) in the next few days.

Name: Marcus Taylor
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Service Affiliation: Systems Alliance Navy, Marines

Class: Soldier

Powers: Frag Grenade, Concussive Shot

Equipment Loadout:
- M-8 Avenger (Assault Rifle)
- M-92 Mantis (Sniper Rifle)

Skills:

Appearance:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

History: As the son of a widowed Systems Alliance Navy officer, Marcus grew up living the life of a not-so-average Navy-brat. His mother died when he was a child, and with only his father to raise him, he was raised as a soldier. He joined the Alliance Navy Marines the moment he reached the legal age of enlistment.

Personality: Marcus is relaxed and easy-going about just about everything, except where it will get him killed - combat. He's young, with a lot to learn, but tries to put on an experienced and confident face when tackling tasks that scare the crap out of him. He does his best to avoid letting things get to him (death, hate, etc.), but deep down they always do, and he is actually quite sensitive.

Countdown0

My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Florence

Quote from: Braioch on December 28, 2012, 07:35:46 PM
Everytime I thought about my guy, I kept getting the image of Jensen Ackles in my head >,>

I think its perfectly normal to have that image in your head xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Florence

God, playing ME1 again.

I fucking forgot. How much I fucking hate. Fucking rocket drones.

Countdown0

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on December 29, 2012, 06:48:17 AM
God, playing ME1 again.

I fucking forgot. How much I fucking hate. Fucking rocket drones.

What class are you playing?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Florence

Quote from: Countdown0 on December 29, 2012, 07:00:30 AM
What class are you playing?

Vanguard :o my favorite. Though I like them better in 2 and 3 because of their biotic charge xD

Countdown0

Yeah... Biotics weren't very good in the firct game. I just played a Soldier in ME1, because being able to use Assault Rifles properly was the best ability in the game. In ME2 and 3 though, tech and biotics were pretty badass :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Florence

... had my game on pause for a few hours to let my controller charge. Only to learn the cord was slightly unplugged, so it was just sitting there.

WINNING.

42ftw

Florence

Yay, more people!

Though we still need some female type characters up in hurr :U Especially the type of females who are into other females. But probably some for the dudes too. Vanna wouldn't dream of hogging ALL the women to herself. Maybe just like... 1 out of 3?

42ftw

Name: Cody Smith
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Age(felt like adding this in):24
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
Service Affiliation: Systems Alliance Marines

Class: N7 Infiltrator (Prefers Assault Rifles over snipers)

Powers: Uhh, special forces badassery and tech/stealth skills?

Equipment Loadout:
M8 Avenger Assault Rifle
M9 Tempest SMG
Standard N7 Armor

Skills:Cody is, by all measures, hyper lethal. He's completed various black ops with nothing more than a fireteam to back him up, he's proved himself time and time again as a capable leader and is a crack shot with his preferred weapons. Also, in hand-to-hand he's quite deadly. It's well know that if he doesn't want you to find him, you won't. His skills in stealth combined with the ability nearly anywhere with his technical ones, enables him to get anywhere. The door is locked? Easy hack. Ten gaurds inside? They'll need fifteen if their gonna go down knowing what hit them. He's very, very capable of completing anything thrown at him, even this assignment.

Appearance:

History: Born as the son of a naval captain and a doctor, Cody  was up against high expectations. His parents expected him and his younger siblings to turn out as doctors or ship captains, not a ground-pounding marine, or a tank driver in his younger brother Jacob's case. His youngest sister, Margret did live up to the expectations, she now was Captain of an Alliance Carrier.

Throughout school on the citadel. Cody had rather high grades and was active in school sports the moment he was eligible to participate in them.
Though, through his activeness he was constantly injured (try playing tackle football with a Krogan) and missing school. Thankfully the system then focused solely on grades when it came to passing or failing, not attendance.

He attended college on Earth and was a member of the ROTC program throughout his time there, allowing him access to Officer Candidate School imeaditly after graduation. During his time at OCS Cody demonstrated a remarkable ability to overcome. When in a training operation with his platoon where they were to reach a point and eliminate the trainers without being eliminated themselves, Cody, and his fireteam were the only ones not cut down within five minutes. The group of four managed to neutralize all the DIs and reach their point without so much as a scratch. The four were deployed on various operations all of which are highly classified, the final one resulted in the death of one member and the disbandment of the unit to various new units.

Personality:Cody tends to be talkative and friendly, but also a bit of a smartass. Though in combat, this all changes, he's calm, collected, and unforgiving. He doesn't question his orders, once you do the dirty work of the Alliance you tend not to.

Theme Song:Oh My God-Jay Z

Cold Heritage

At this point, with all characters proposed and two of them soldiers, another soldier is fairly extraneous.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

42ftw

Oh, would you like me to alter it a bit. In all fairness though wouldn't most be soldiers? Seeing as not everyone can have biotic skills and not all are extremely technically savvy.

Cold Heritage

Quote from: 42ftw on December 29, 2012, 06:42:58 PM
In all fairness though wouldn't most be soldiers? Seeing as not everyone can have biotic skills and not all are extremely technically savvy.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to take away from this.

Cold Heritage

I'm double-posting because I want to draw attention to what I am about to say.

I am somewhat concerned that the wrong impression may have been received about this game. Sex has come up a fair bit, and I want to make it clear that this game is not intended to be about sex. The intended focus is on plot, not sexual content. I accept responsibility for any misconceptions about this that I have caused by failing to use sufficiently strong and clear wording in the initial post, and if that changes anyone's wish to participate, I understand and apologize for the misuse of your time.

Braioch

My comment wasn't about sex really, I jokingly made it that way, I was going more after the more gushy aspect of things.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Florence

I'm cool with that :o

Only comments I made about hoping we get some girls who are into girls, is just so I might be able to have a romantic interest for Vanna xD

As for Vanna and Meino picking up chicks together, they can be NPCs and I can fade to black for all I care xD

AribethAmkiir

will hopefully get my character sheet up this evening, if the family cooperates.  1 bad thing about having relatives visit is that you have to entertain them while they're around.  lol

42ftw

Forget about it. What classes are not over used? I'm just used to rping as a soldier.

ausyandy

Hmmm... I've been trying to think of what to add to complete my character for this but haven't been feeling too inspired lately, especially for Mass Effect. Think I might redo his bio altogether, if I can think of something soon :-(

(By the way, I just want to state that the only reason I used a half-naked picture for my character was simply because I don't have a pic of him with any clothes on. It is NOT because I think this will be a sexual RP... lol :D)

Florence

-bounces around anxiously like a child on Christmas morning- xD

Cold Heritage

The tech-based classes do not have much in the way of representation.