(1x1)Searching

Started by JinxedGrace, March 03, 2021, 04:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxedGrace

Hello darlings!

I am hopping someone would like to start an adventure with me I am hoping to have something with at least a little romance in it if not part of the main plotline.

Species is not a concern I can do human, creature and most animals.

Here are a few plotlines I have ideas for but feel free to let me know what you are craving and we can make it work!
The ideas are just rough and small generalizations as I would love for you to add your own *spice* to the mix. If you are looking for a plot that's not listed feel free to ask still I don't judge and am open to most ideas!

--

Medieval kingdom
The princess is told she will be sent across the land to another kingdom to marry a prince to prevent war the trip will be long and harsh so she is sent with the kings best knight and his men
(pairings - Knight x Princess, Prince x Princess, Kidnapper x Princess)

Post apocalyptic
The world ravaged by a virus has fallen, there are more zombies than living and those who remain fight for resources and territory.
(pairings - captive lone survivor x clan member, enemies, 2 loners, etc)

Modern mages
The solarin academy fronts as a school for the rich and famous but at its core is a legendary school for the few remaining mages in the world as magic is slowly dying the students are protected from those who would use them for their powers.
(pairings - students, student x teacher, student x kidnapper/assassin)

Wolves
A wolf from a small zoo is released into the wild and is (reluctantly or not)taken under the wing of a lone wolf) and has to learn to survive against the elements and hide the fact she is from a zoo from a local pack
-this RP has a lot of wiggle room and option for many types of couples and maybe even love triangles and drama-

Niml99

I would love to try out either the Medieval Kingdom or the post apocalyptic. A fair warning though, I am a bit newer to this kind of thing.

Achitera

Hello Jinx,

I'd be interested in a post apocalyptic RP and would appreciate it if you could reply in here on this topic if you're still interested. I'd be happy to discuss ideas and whatnot on the topic page until I get approved.

Best

BurningEmber393

I would love to work with the wolf plot line!

snazzyjae

Hello I like the mage and the wolves idea!

ireadtoomuch

Hi there! I'm not approved yet, but would love the first plotline about the princess if you are still searching! :)