Futanari Summer Camp! Recruitment: Last Call for Campers!

Started by bokotousamurai, June 21, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Just in time for Summer, Camp Futa is open and accepting campers.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289672.0

Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289671.0

Camp Futa is an exciting and fulfilling getaway for late teen and young adults girls who have something extra between their legs.
Here they can relive their desires, experiment with each other, explore and discover their sexualities and find relief however they wish for often as they like all away from the interruptions and distractions of daily life, we even have Fap-shacks!

Come and join us, make new friends, and have lots of fun whacking, sucking and humping away all the stress of ordinary life while participating in our bi-weekly activates, especially our famous Futa-lympics! So if your a cute girl, a fine lady, or a saucy tart with a dick that needs some time away from it all as much as you do, and your looking to make relations with some friends you can relate to come on down, take a load off, have some fun, and spend your summer fucking and sucking for fun and competition.
Disclaimer: Camp Futa is not responsible for any pregnancies, incestuous incidents or developed interest in new kinks or fetishes during the duration of stay.

RULES
-No Scat or Gore
-Breeding, watersports, Non-con, incest,  allowed
-Can have one Counselor and up to three(?) Camper character
-You can have testes, or none/internals
-Respect O/o's
-Camper ages: 16-25, Counselor ages: 18+
-Participation in events not mandatory
-Suggestions welcomes

Camp Facilities

-Cabins, in single, pair and group variety

-Mess hall, three hearty meals provided daily including dessert, with a salad bar and plenty of vending machines

-Fap shacks, in both private and peepshow form with a shelf full magezine and (volunteerly donated) pictures

-Pool, Track, Gym and ball court

-Gloryholes

-Bondage basements

-Side jobs for spending money, help the counselors take care of our wonderful camp!

-Condoms and Pills provided weekly for each cabin, more from machines if needed (Use is encouraged but not mandatory)

-Lake with beach, paddle boats and fishing spots

-Public bath or hotspring?

-Bar?

Camp Events

-Cum Gun Fights: Like water guns, only whiter, thicker and hotter.

-Sex Toy Testing: Try out the newest dildoes and onahole

-Cumshot Competition: Who can shoot the largest? The furthest? The hottest? The thickest? The ropiest? The any-combo-of-above-est?

-Penetration Performance: Whether real or toy, show how deep you can take the longest and thickest of dicks, vaginal and anal accepted with bonus deepthroat contest

-Photo Shoots? Star as a miss month in a fap-calender?

Open to ideas!

Counselors Filled for now
-Bokutousamurai: Sonya Schaffer
-Killer Robot: Gina E. Peterson
-Angie: Vanessa Hart(Cook)
-Keyotess: Brandi Brooks(Nurse)
-BlueEyedBard: Amy Kingston (Lifegaurd)

Campers
-Yugishogun: Shoko Oba
-Joaniesapho: Shizu Oba
-ragarth
-TheLaughingOne: Tilissa Kangley
-Empyrean: Trixie Cummings
-Arcanist: Ai Kobayashi
-Pdragon: Nia Robertson
-Dhi: Anisa
-Snake: Rei Takehiro
-Shale: Daniella Young
-Rainheart:
-LSWSjr:  Acelynn LeHane

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Appearance/pic: [/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Build/figure:[/b]
[b]Cock length/girth:[/b]
[b]Balls:[/b]
[b]Cumload:[/b]
[b]Breasts:[/b]
[b]Pubes:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]Maybes:[/b]

[b]Misc:[/b]

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Angie! good to see you again, what kind of girl will you be making?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

JoanieSappho

bokotousamurai

JoanieSappho

Well, it depends if anyone wants to go to camp with their sister, really.

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 21, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
Well, it depends if anyone wants to go to camp with their sister, really.

I'd be up for that. Depending on the age you're playing, maybe my usual meek girl is the older one that was forced to go along and chaperone in return for some rent money. :)

TheLaughingOne

I Gotsa interest in this... will see bout getting someone together when i get home...
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 21, 2018, 10:07:48 PM
I'd be up for that. Depending on the age you're playing, maybe my usual meek girl is the older one that was forced to go along and chaperone in return for some rent money. :)
I could do younger protective sister.
But I am planning on going hard up the incest.

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 22, 2018, 04:35:52 AM
I could do younger protective sister.
But I am planning on going hard up the incest.

I'm all for this. :) (and the hilarious paradox that my character is truly in need of protection despite her assigned task)

TheLaughingOne

I got 2 ideas in mind...

strong athletic girl who is also a bit shy as heck... But Super interested in the fun to be had... (based on Tilissa Kangly, second one down..)

And a "bad girl". Not the standard bitch bully type, but kinda manipulative, twisted sort... Kind that if you wanted to get something to drink with more kick then a soda.. Or just about anything else... But price might be a bit higher later on...

(no example of her.. but the original concept from game i played, first thing she said to any other character was offering another PC an apple soda while fiddling with a plush snake, smiling while saying "Can i Tempt you..?")
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

ragarth

I'm game for this as well!

I don't have a specific concept in mind yet, perhaps someone outdoorsey, or perhaps a gamer/nerd type character who doesn't want to be at a *camp* with all those *things*.

bokotousamurai

@Thalaughingone both sound good, if you have trouble picking I might consider letting more campers be playable. Which reminds me, anyone yay or nay for watersports and non-con?

@Ragarth outdoorsy could be fun, make a nice hippie chick perhaps?

TheLaughingOne

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 22, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
@Thalaughingone both sound good, if you have trouble picking I might consider letting more campers be playable. Which reminds me, anyone yay or nay for watersports and non-con?

It occured to me... Start with one, see how things go, and bring in the other as a counselor later on;3 kinda like the idea of the bad girl being counselor...

And as for WS and NC? Im fine with either, though personally would avoid the NC stuff myself.
My Ons and Offs!

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 22, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
.....Which reminds me, anyone yay or nay for watersports and non-con?....

Yay for both. :)

ragarth

I'm fine with both NC and WS also.

I was thinking more like a backdoorsey kind--a hiker/campergirl. Never really been good at playing hippies, mine tend to become 1-dimensional caracatures of the culture.

bokotousamurai

That's fine, be good for a camper or a counselor

bokotousamurai

Gonna go ahead and allow WS. In the meantime I set the code for an app if anyone wants to get started on their character.

Empyrean

Your games are always fun Bokuto.

I'd be interested. I'm thinking an athletic type but a total bimbo. She's well-meaning but not terribly bright, though she is always horny. She'd love to compete, that's the only thing that turns her on as much as sex does. :)

bokotousamurai

Wonderful, look forward to seeing her

bokotousamurai

Name: Sonya Schaffer
Position: Counselor
Appearance/pic:  https://u3b2n6q7.ssl.hwcdn.net/toons-empire.com/upload/mediums/c8/c/5/c8c5fee71ce11d314a3b83afe1fa3d13.jpg

Dislikes: insects, girly stuff, getting hit in the balls
Hobbies: Martial arts, wrestleing, cooking, Anime, Comics, Horror movies, Trading card games
Background: Excitable and high spirited, Sonya has been lifelong attendee to camp futa, having come every year since her late teens and been a camper since 20. She loves encouraging and indulging in all kinds of promiscuity and pleasure enjoyment, and so is responsible for the odd pregnancy here or there. when not working, she can often be found prowling the camp for fun to get into with the campers and running many of the events and activities. She cooks in the mess hall twice a week, and run the Camp Bar at night, her signature cocktail is the 'Dirty Mind', a strawberry vodka and little bit of gin in a pink lemonade with an added aphrodisiac. She always recommends it.

Build/figure: Athletic/bombshell
Cock length/girth: 16 inches/ 2.5 inches
Balls: Citrus sized
Cumload: 3 liters, 5 if backed up
Breasts: D cups
Pubes: Trimmed
Ons: Anal, Facefucking (giving), titjobs, deepthroating(giving), money shots, watersports(giving), Risk of breeding(giving), inebriated sex.
Offs: Condoms, Flat butts, Facefucking(Receiving)
Maybes: Inflation, Lithe girls, Risk of breeding(Receiving)

Misc: Runs the camp canteen at night. Tattoos of a tiger on right bicep and Dragon on left inner thigh, peirced belly button.

Yukina

Name: Shoko Oba
Position: Camper
Appearance/pic:
Pic, Will Show in OOC

Dislikes: Camping
Hobbies: Reading, Cosplaying, Internet Surfing
Background: Shoko is your typical wallflower, preferring to avoid the scary world of social interaction and keep her nose in a book. This habit, however, has made her a very avid learner and thus she has worked hard to become a straight A student. The shy girl is a budding lesbian, though she's never had an actual relationship. That doesn't mean she's completely inept in terms of sexual knowledge though, as she bares a secret stash of yuri doujinshi which she reads when alone and sexually frustrated. She also tends have a large attraction to taller women and those that have motherly frames.

The shy bookworm mostly sticks to keeping inside her apartment. Besides her clear social insecurities, she has spent as much spare cash (not much) as possible in fulling it up with every nerdy anime and manga trinket (of good taste) under the sun. Due to her finances though, she clearly has a long way to go. She'll still step out every once and again when it's required. Her latest requirement is her mother's request to look after her younger sister in return for some rent money.

Build/figure: Curvy/Chubby
Cock length/girth: 9 inches long, 2 inches thick
Balls: Kiwi-sized
Cumload: 2 liters
Breasts: Cantaloupes
Pubes: Shaven

Character
Ons: Cuddling, motherly woman, romance
Offs: Mostly everything else
Maybes: Unsure

Player
Ons: Nearly everything
Offs: Anal, gore, mutilation, mind control, snuff

Misc: She has aching balls that regularly need to be unloaded

Empyrean

Name: Trixie Cummings
Appearance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758772
Age 18
Dislikes: Not getting to cum as much as she wants. Mean people.
Hobbies: Playing sports, shopping, running, sex.

Background: Trixie is a second-generation futa. Her mother Candi was the first futa in her family, and she was lucky enough to find a nice guy who respected her for her. The fact that Candi was a total nymphomaniac was a bonus. Trixie grew up in a loving home, and when she was born she turned out to be a futa. Candi was very happy to have a little mini-me to raise up.

Trixie grew up as an athletic sort, even with her mother's focus on girly-girl things. She liked competing with others, and she liked sports. She was a talented runner and athlete. Unfortunately, she was also dumb as a post. Not that her parents treated her any differently. The teasing of other kids went right over her head. And when she smoked them in sports, they learned some respect. Everything changed when Trixie hit puberty. Her sex drive, as enormous as her mother's, kicked into overdrive. Candi guided her through this with her usual giggly advice (Candi also not being very bright but being very loving towards her daughter).

Trixie's sex drive led her to being labeled a slut and a bimbo. She doesn't care. As long as she gets fucked or busts a nut, she's fine with what people call her. And she's still strong and athletic. Trixie is a girl who is very happy with herself and where her life is headed, and has a cheerful optimism about life.

Build: Busty, curvy, and well-toned
Cock: 11 inches long, 4 inches thick
Balls: Internal
Cumload: 5 liters

On/offs: Same as player o/o

Misc: Trixie gets confused and sad if she hasn't blown a load in a while. Usually several hours.

Killer Robot

Name: Gina Ellen Peterson   
Position: Counselor
Appearance pic:   https://imgur.com/a/40NvUEt The one on the right, and her current girlfriend.   
Likes: Sports, ultimate frisbee, beer, video games. National History
Dislikes: Getting Wet, Hangovers (not that that keeps her from enjoying the night /before/), Indecisiveness. 
Hobbies: Beer Ping Pong, Fighting, Carousing, Riotous singing, Video Games, Sports (especially ultimate frisbee and Madden Football)  Needlepoint.
Background:  Gina's a first generation Futa.   Her parents weren't sure what to do about this, being sort of a conservative sort, and tried to steer her towards more more masculine traits figuring it would work better for her.   Fortunately it worked out and she found herself confident enough to thrive as one of the guys /and/ retreat to being a more girly girl in times she felt comfortable enough to retreat.   She'd much rather be a mom than a father.  She really hopes  none of that will happen in the short future.

For the time, she's focused on her schooling, taking her master classes in history, and being the captain of her school's ultimate frisbee club.   She has a lot of friends, both male, female, and futa, and not at all biased about who she sleeps with, or whether or not they happen to be the girl/boy friend of one of her friends.   She's charming enough that she can (mostly) pull it off.   

She's a camp counselor for the spending money, and a chance to immerse in the world of futa hedonism.   Something she's .. not nearly as experienced in as she'd like ot pretend to be.
Build/figure:  Not too busty, not too swole, she's a nice balance of tight muscles and full tits.  She's strong, fast, and light on her feet and looks every bit of it.
Cock length/girth: 12" 3" thick - she's a bit of a chubby one.
Balls: Just small enough to comfortably hold her sack in one hand.
Cumload: 2 liters. 
Breasts: Way too big.  She'd honestly like them a lot smaller. 
Pubes: Shaved
Ons: Anal, face fucking, titjobs, deep throat give/take, drunken sex. 'safe' sex.   Though they really don't make condoms capable of bearing even her 'modest' amount without the risk of breaking.
Offs: Pregnancy, anything too wet and messy.
Maybes:  Hey, if it's hot and heavy enough .. what happens in futa camp stays in futa camp.

JoanieSappho

Name: Shizu Oba
Appearance/pic:
Pic, Will Show in OOC

Dislikes: Being stuck inside
Hobbies: Running, Cosplaying, Gaming
Background: Shizu has always been very close to her older sister. Both of them, after all, have very similar things between their legs and both have faced the same sorts of problems in their lives because of it. She's rather more active than Shoko, but the same genes that helped her sister become so wonderfully cuddly and curvy have left Shizu with particularly stubborn padding on her hips and chest - although she gave up on trying to get rid of that when she heard that her sister liked that sort of figure.

So far, she's managed to keep it to herself, but while she has had a couple of brief flings in the past none of these have ever lasted or reached a sexual point as, well ... those people weren't her sister. For quite a while now, Shizu's been aware that she both loves and lusts after Shoko, but has always been uncertain as to how exactly to approach the subject at all - never mind her frequent and vivid fantasies of the two of bearing each other's children.
And then she saw the flyer for the futanari summer camp and certain words in the fine print jumped right out at her.

Incestuous. Pregnancies.

She had to sign up for it after reading that, and although she's still nervous about the entire thing, it wasn't hard to get things set up so Shoko would join her. They'd almost certainly be put together, after all, and knowing Shoko she'd stay in as much as possible. And Shizu would finally try to express her love for her older sister.
Possibly even regardless of what Shoko wants. She needs her.
Build/figure: Curvy
Cock length/girth: 10 inches long, 2 inches thick
Balls: Kiwi-sized
Cumload: 2 liters

Character
Ons: Cuddling, incest, impregnation, bukkake
Offs: Rough sex, blood/scat
Maybes: Watersports, non-con

Player
Ons: Nearly everything
Offs: Scat, gore, mutilation, snuff

Misc
: She fully intends to get both her and her sister pregnant during this trip, preferably with each other.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

@Joanie and @Robot, look good

I've set up an OOC and Character sheets pages! and decided to allow non-con.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289672.0

Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289671.0

I'm going to go ahead and wait a bit more for new apps before we can begin, and I think we could use a third counselor

keyotess

Hello everyone, I am making the Camp Nurse and through special permission from bokotousamurai she is going to be true female.
Name: Brandi Brooks
Position: Counselor/Nurse
Appearance/pic: Tall blonde in fit condition with a huge bust.  Her hair hands down to her mid-back and she has long legs.  She is usually wearing a size too small camp t-shirt and a pair of shorts in camp colors.

Likes: Outdoors, helping young women/futa, confidence, dancing, games
Dislikes: alcohol, being sick, indecisiveness
Hobbies: Reading, MMOs, Dancing
Background: Brandi was just out of nursing school and graduated with top marks. She applied at Camp Futa, not having a problem with Futa, since one of her mother's was one.  Although she didn't really realizing what she was getting into when she accepted the job, she discovered that her mothers had protected her from some of the realities of being a futa.   The first time one of the Campers bent her over her desk and slammed into her, she was shocked, especially when she orgasmed over and over for the young futa.  After she got over the shock, she decided to stay, she really enjoyed the sex and she loved the location and being able to be outdoors every day.  She is often tapped to lead some dancing classes for the camp as well during the evenings.

Build/figure: Fit and Busty
Cock length/girth: N/A
Balls: N/A
Cumload: N/A
Breasts: E cup
Pubes: shaven
Ons: futa, big breasts, dub-con, gangbangs, light bondage, deepthroat, rough sex, bukkake, friendship, cuddling
Offs: Scat, WS, Vore, Pain, heavy bondage, slavery/pet, gore, mutlilation
Maybes: non-con, anal

Misc:
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

bokotousamurai

@Keyotes, looks good

My logic is that a Nurse would be vital for the camp (As well as it's insurers and sponsors) so they wouldn't be picky about whether they were herm or female, just as long as it was someone who got on well with horney adolescent dickgirls.

Empyrean

bokotousamurai

Yup, if I add your chars name to the positions on the OP you're good to go

keyotess

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 23, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
@Keyotes, looks good

Thanks bokotousamarai!  I adjusted her history a little bit to explain a bit better why she is fine with futa. :)   And cleaned up the sentence structure. ;)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

bokotousamurai

Still waiting on apps from Angie, ragarth, and TheLaughingOne

Angie

Well, I look away from this and so much happens. Work schedule is annoying! I have no idea what to make sadly.

EDIT: Actually, would you guys be up for a counselor, one who bakes delicious sweet treats with her own, homemade frosting?

Yukina

Quote from: Angie on June 23, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
EDIT: Actually, would you guys be up for a counselor, one who bakes delicious sweet treats with her own, homemade frosting?

Yes!

Angie

Name: Vanessa Hart
Position: Counselor and Chef
Appearance/pic:

Likes: Sweets, the smell of baking pastry, cumming lots, swimming
Dislikes: Hunger, bad tasting things, overly spicy foods (don't want to cry while I'm eating!)
Hobbies: Baking, swimming, dancing
Background: Vanessa was a girly girl growing up, despite being a futa. She always loved helping her mother out in the kitchen. As she grew older, she started getting experimental, and eventually discovered that her own cum was a wonderful addition to the glazes she used for her sweet treats. However, Futa Cum is apparently considered a 'bodily fluid' and a 'health hazard' to the people who make laws, so the only place she could really ply her trade was Camp Futa. One cookie was all it took to convince the owners.

She's expanded into being the camp's full time cook-she can do wonders with few ingredients. And since she works in her own cum for glaze, she saves big on sweets for the camp-very few have ever argued against the woman's methods, or results. She's always happy to have help in the kitchen, and sometimes works in the cum from her assistants if she thinks its good enough.

Build/figure: Voluptious, you saw the pic right?
Cock length/girth: 10 in/.75 in
Balls: Big~
Cumload: Several liters, approaching gallons
Breasts: Gigantic
Pubes: Shaved, can't get hair in the glaze!
Ons: Mastubation, Lactation, cumming on skin, and more (just ask)
Offs: Just the usuals that only come up in super extreme games that aren't this one.
Maybes: She's been on birth control but now she's starting to wonder, would it be that bad to breed a little?

Misc:

keyotess

ragarth

Sorry Boko, I seem to be hitting some writer's block! I just can't seem to get into the mindset of any of the characters I've come up with.

You okay if I drop from the camp roster?

bokotousamurai

@ Angie, sounds and IS awesome! Y'know if she does get bred she could start experimenting with booby milk

@ragarth, ugh that sucks, if you ever get your muse back you're welcome to return of course

Angie

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 23, 2018, 08:04:27 PM
@ Angie, sounds and IS awesome! Y'know if she does get bred she could start experimenting with booby milk

@ragarth, ugh that sucks, if you ever get your muse back you're welcome to return of course

That was kind of the plan. Either that or maybe some special pills~ I'm sure Camp Leader has some tricks up her sleeve.

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

bokotousamurai

Sure, I'd like to have more campers then counselors just for the sake of making sense

Arcanist

I will get one up in a couple of hours.

Looking at a girlie girl. Shy and frankly inexperienced and insecure as to who or what she is. Raised by a single mom who has no idea what to do, raised her as a girl. She saw possibly an ad about the camp (would one advertise such a camp? Or asked to attend by her school psychologist?)  and wanted to know more.

BlueEyedBard

Would you say you are not accepting any more counselors then?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

bokotousamurai

If I like the character enough I'll accept anything, besides I can always make a camper myself

BlueEyedBard

Let me know what you think. If you want to pass, no hard feelings.

Name: Amy Kingston
Position: Counselor/Life Guard
Appearance/pic:
Amy Kingston

Likes: Outdoors, sun bathing, swimming, pretty much anything to do with the water, dancing, moonlight, comedy tv and movies, but mystery books, food with noodles, and either white wine or hard alcohol
Dislikes: rude people, and when people don't share, the smell of beer, and the taste of coffee
Hobbies: She will spend most of her free time out on the water, be it surfing, diving, water skiing, really anything, and when the weather changes in one area she goes to another to follow her passions.
Background: Amy has spent most of her life in and around the water. She grew up in a beach town, learned to swim at a very early age, and picked up nearly every water sport she could find. She would spend nearly every day she wasn't in school, down by the water.

She had always been more comfortable in swim suits, loving the way her cock felt with the thin fabric pressing against it. Especially when it got wet, and there were plenty of scantily clad women running around her.
Her love of the water, and the outfits women wore around it, made lifeguard training an obvious choice for the fun loving young woman.

She had worked at private pools, private beaches, and water parks. She was always a favorite of her employers because of her fun, positive attitude. She was also a favorite of the swimmers because of how... friendly she was.

When she found camp futa it made perfect sense that she belonged there. When she arrived for an interview she revealed she didn't even have a resume with her. But as soon as she put on her bathing suit, and showed them what a strong swimmer she was, the job was her's.

Build/figure: Slender swimmers body
Cock length/girth: 9in long, 2.5in around
Balls: Just the right size for someone's mouth
Cumload: 1 to 2ltrs
Breasts: C cup
Ons: Fellatio, playing outdoors especially in the water, dirty talk, multiple partners
Offs: bathroom play, pain
Maybes: breath play, impregnating another

Misc:
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

bokotousamurai

Rustic

I'm definitely interested in a camper! I can't get anything up now though, as I'm out of town. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. Would that work, or is it too late?

Dhi

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

bokotousamurai

@ Shale Never too late!

@ Dhi good to see you, you interested? I would prefer a camper over a counselor as things are but go ahead and make what you'd like.

Dhi

Arcanist

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Kobayashi, Ai

Dislikes: Cruelty, especially to animals, bullies
Hobbies: Yoga, Reading and Cosplay. Works in a Maid Cafe to make ends meet.

Background: Ai is born to a fairly rich family with a long history that was steeped in tradition. Because of that, her father was very traditional. Initially believing that he would have a son, he blamed her mother for giving birth to a impure child. Requesting that she “get rid” of the child, she disappeared one night with Ai and moved to another city. She believed that the threat to the safety of her child was real enough to hide from her husband.

Ai’s childhood was quite tough and had but a simple roof over their head. Her mother taking part-time jobs here and there to make ends meet, until finally becoming a yoga instructor at the local YWCA. Her mother unsure of what to do, brought up Ai for all intensive purposes as a girl, to the honorifics and Japanese that she uses and the clothes that she wears. However, she would avoid shorts and swimsuits, especially in public, anything that would reveal her surprise. She even had an ongoing medical note to exempt her from physical education just in case.

At school she tends to be by herself but managed to make a few close female friends. However, she could never completely let them in, after all she often wonders what would happen if she were to tell them the truth. More than likely they would think her a freak. She often had dreams like that. She also had her fair share of suitors which she would also politely decline. To help with expenses, she found a job at a maid cafe when she could. Proving to be very popular among the customers, both male and females, she would often bring in more than her share of tips. She was also well-liked by her female boss and work colleagues.

One day while doing an internet search about herself she found an advertisement online about Camp Futa. Wanting to know more about herself and meet other people like her, she quickly signed up.

Build/figure: 5 ft, Small, Fit and Flexible.
Cock length/girth: 10 inches long, 2.5 inches thick
Balls: internals
Cumload: Only a litre, what she lacks in amount she makes up in strength, compliments of her yoga. She also squirts seemingly endless amounts with her female genitalia.
Breasts: C cups

Character
Ons: As per player
Offs: As oer player
Maybes:

Player
Ons: Nearly everything, especially bondage, gangbangs, rough sex, romance, cuddling..well nearly everything
Offs: Gore, mutilation, mind control, snuff usually extreme offs which none are on this channel :)

Misc: Wears contacts. Has various types, from cat eyes to varying colours. Wear glasses in private or when suits her outfit.

Arcanist

TheLaughingOne

Gonna wanna spoiler your character pic, or attach as link. Request sections pg area... ... pgish.
My Ons and Offs!

Arcanist

TheLaughingOne

No prob! I got dinged on couple slips like that in the past!
My Ons and Offs!

bokotousamurai

Looks great Arcanist, I'll mod you into positions after I (attempt to) get some sleep.

Arcanist

LSWSjr

As always bokotousamurai, you can expect an application from me shortly ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

bokotousamurai

pdragon

Name: Nia Robertson
Appearance/pic:

Likes: girls, sports, swimming, baths, camping, fishing, horror movies, chocolate, meat, pro-wrestling
Dislikes: country music, long car rides, corn
Hobbies: track and field, basketball, collects old movie posters
Background: Unlike most campers at Camp Futa, Nia isn't a first or second generation futanari. In fact she's not any generation futanari, as unbeknownst to her fellow campers she's actually purely female. Growing up the only connection she had to futas in her family was one of her cousins, whom she never really got along well with anyways. And while she never exactly thought badly of futanari, she was always taught by her parents to be careful around them, just as careful as she should be around boys at least, for many of the same reasons. Because of this she always kind of grouped boys and futa into the same group, and when she discovered her preference for girls at any early age she never really considered dating one.

Growing up Nia was always a bit tomboyish and athletically inclined, playing sports all the way up through highschool and even securing a substantial basketball scholarship at the college she's attending next year. Even now during the summer vacation she hasn't let up on her practicing, and signed up for a 3 week sports camp to keep herself sharp before heading to college. Unfortunately a distractingly lewd phone call from her girlfriend caused her to accidentally board the wrong bus at the station, unintentionally putting her on course to Camp Futa instead. Shocked by the mishap, and terrified at what might happen to her if she was discovered "trespassing" in such an exclusive camp, Nia now attempts to pass herself off as a regular camper and merely wait it out until camp is finished, having to maneuver her way through all the perverse events without getting found out.

Build/figure: Toned with thick assets
Cock length/girth: 7 inches/1 in. diameter (strap on)
Balls: plastic
Cumload: none
Breasts: D cup
Pubes: trimmed
Ons: Oral of all kinds (including rimming), Anal, group, gang-bang, rough, outdoor, light bondage (no pain emphasis), pet-play, food play (particularly using cum as/on food), cum play, large cocks, unsafe sex/impregnation, non-con, moderate corruption/degradation.
Offs: heavy bondage, excessively mean doms, orgasm denial, feet, blood, guro, scat
Maybes:

Misc: Isn't on birth control since she's in a lesbian relationship.
Uses a strap on dildo her girlfriend Amy snuck into her luggage to pass herself off as a futa. It's fairly high quality and thus could pass for real from far enough away or when touched through clothing, but otherwise is quite apparent as a fake.
Despite only dating other girls her hymen has already been broken thanks to her girlfriend's love of toys.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

bokotousamurai

pdragon

Request Thread

Dhi

bokotousamurai

to be honest it seems like everyone is basing characters on how girly or tomboyish they are as well.

how bout a perky girl whose all sweet and saucy and brought her teddy to camp with her? jsut a thought

pdragon

Well I initially set up my character to defy her appearance. She's the tall, athletic tomboy but she's super submissive and is going to spend the entire game timid and shy because of her secret.

Request Thread

Snake

Name: Rei Takehiro
Appearance/pic:

Likes: Anything competitive, video games, exercise (in various activities), learning how to make beer/spirits/etc cuz of family tradition
Dislikes: Wimps, Prudes, rude people
Hobbies: Swimming, Herbalism/botany, Martial arts
Background:Rei comes from a large family of brewmasters and martial artists on both sides; but she is a first generation futa. It confused her at first because she mentally identifies as female and is actually ashamed of her futa-hood. Growing up, she was always made fun of and thought a freak by everyone she tried to make friends with once they found out, causing her to become apathetic toward most people and went through a hostile; bullying period until she realized how much of a jerk shewas being. Otherwise her life wasn't too special really.

Build/figure: Toned/Muscular, 6'5"
Cock length/girth: 10"/ 2.5' thick
Balls:  proportional but swell when aroused
Cumload: Massive (for some odd reason!)
Breasts: H-cups
Pubes: Can't grow them
Ons: Bukakke, Oral (receiving, Giving), Mating Press (in the dominant position), Paizuri (giving and receiving), Exhibitionism, Incest (or roleplaying it), cum baths,
Offs: Oversize penetration, standard Off's
Maybes: Impregnation, bestiality

Misc: Rei has no idea why she produces so much cum but it makes her ashamed of herself. Shes also getting over the impulse the have her package amputated and get surgery to be fully female. She hates what she is but is slowly accepting it namely cuz gender reassignment surgery is expensive as shit.

bokotousamurai

Sounds cool Snake, I assume you'll have the pic when you put it on character sheets?

Snake

bokotousamurai

Not for me it didn't but I was able to see it by using the URL from quoting.

It's not even showing up for me as I'm posting it here, Can anyone else see it?

NSFW if it works

Dhi

bokotousamurai

And NOW it's working!

Better Spoiler or URL the image Snake

pdragon

Request Thread

bokotousamurai

It keeps showing up a bit for me then disappearing again.

Snake, maybe you should look into finding a different source for the picture, if not find another?

To be honest, it's not THAT big of a deal, but it woud ncie to have it. Heres the URL if anyone needs to see it

https://img.rule34.xxx//images/621/c85f771f32dc83a74c1efa721899ec71.png

Dhi

Hi I'm a SFW placeholder
Name: Anisa
Appearance/pic:
**NSFW**

Dislikes: Foreign food
Hobbies: Singing, playing guitar, t-shirt quilting, shooting at the range
Background: Anisa's just a sweet country girl from Nashville trying to make it in the busy world of entertainment and find a venue for her voice. Honeysuckle memories of bygone summer camps and horseback riding drove her to recapture that magic and perhaps to write a song or two. Anisa's folks aren't sure what "futa" means, but she's convinced them it's a Native American thing.

Build/figure: Svelte
Cock length/girth: Thigh length/Coke can horsecock; a grower and not a shower
Balls: None
Cumload: Frosting drizzle for days, punctuated by teacups
Breasts: Small handholds, hyper-sensitive
Pubes: Sparse thatch
Ons: Anal of the sort over unbuttoned jean shorts in a secret haystack with a stranger's tongue between her fingers; roughness in the moment but cuddling after; nipple strokes through sheer fabric to drive a stallion mad; baptizing her Cinderella in the creamy wash of her pleasure; grabbing by the hair that impossible fantasy of testing a lover with her whole equine length; the power of nourishing another with her goopy love. Glasses. Dark skin. A body she can scoop up in her arms.
Offs: Safewords, teases, being throatfucked, grodiness.
Maybes: Bestiality

bokotousamurai

Is it a literal horsecock or are you just using the expression?

Regardless it's great so jump right in

Dhi

A literal horsecock, that's what I'd like to write.

Snake

I'll see if I can find a better one then.

and can I have Rei come in with an NPC sibling to fuck with to get her rocks off on the incest angle?  unless someone wants to play a sib or even parent

bokotousamurai

You could use an NPC to start off with, (I.E. She's getting sucked off on the bus before she arrives) but I'd like it if it wasn't a reoccurring character, but if you want it to be a sibling for incest, then it's fine if they aren't cabin roomies and aren't interacting all the time

LSWSjr

Not for me... also I’m submitting a counselor if that’s alright?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Snake

Updated profile. is that a bit better pic wise?

I'd use a char that's innately futa but only if she could change between futa and straight female.

bokotousamurai

@Snake, that's a perfectly good pic (That I saved for later viewing), And dick growth is cool but this setting is one where being a herm is something you're born as. I like to use the explanation that there's a gene that causes futanari birth, I use it in my smut fics, you can even use the logic of dominant vs recessive genes to justify dickgirls with and without balls.

@LSWSjr, I had already listed the counselor position as filled. I might make an exception depending on your char concept, so you can go ahead and start working on it, but I'd prefer if we had a bunch of campers running around wild and a tight knit staff managing them.

LSWSjr

That’s alright, I can switch to camper, the counselor concept was just for the one coordinating all the sports activities, sort of like a coaching/PhysEd specialist, but I can just change her to a sporty futa who’s tall for her age ;)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

bokotousamurai

That's cool, and Sonya already covers that kind of, though she more of jack-of-all-trade with a focus on setting up events and activities

Snake

Well I mean I have a character that was born innately herm like that but I havent been able to use her in such a long time.  rei's fairly new to me so I'm feeling out her personality.

bokotousamurai

Well, the game has started but it hasn't really kicked off just yet, so you've got some space to play around and figure her out.
After all you'll need to file for a cabin after Sonya gives the orientation, so you should interact with others if you're interested in bunking with them.

TheLaughingOne

Name: Tilissa Kangley
Appearance/pic:

Dislikes: mushy food, nothing to do, geese, and lightning
Hobbies: Reading, writing, weight lifting, painting, cooking, handjobs
Background: Well abled and muscled teenager, Tilissa recently suffered a nasty break up with her former girlfriend, Fiona, after finding her sleeping with... Well, Everybody. Except her. Having started the summer as a sad mopey mess her auntie convinced her parents to let her go to summer camp to get out, socialize, and cheer up. The nature of that summer camp was left out of the discussions though.. Or how aunty had been going for years and exactly how many girls she had knocked up herself there..

Build/figure: 6'4 tall, 172 lbs, Svelte Muscular build
Cock length/girth: 11 inches long, 2.5 thick
Balls: kumquats
Cumload: Cums Quarts (or more)
Breasts: D cups
Pubes: trimmed and organized
Ons: Oral, anal, (mixing the two), cum covered/ing, cum baths, multiple partners, Open to try Most things..
Offs: Rape, non-consentual
Maybes: impregnation,

Misc:
My Ons and Offs!

bokotousamurai

You're the last person to be on the list, LaughingOne, go ahead and jump right in

Snake

I don't know who I"d bunk with, perhaps can leave it random.

Rustic

Oh, is there still room for me? Working on my profile now.

bokotousamurai

As long as you are a camper and not staff you're cool to make your app

Rustic

Name: Daniella Young
Appearance/pic:

NSFW

Likes: Vlogging, fashion, cats, puppies, reading, oh and cum... lots of cum. It's not just an "On" for her, it's a lifestyle
Dislikes: Wasted Cum (Like bukkake... she understands a mistake, but why waste nutritious cum on purpose?), greasy foods, mean people, and bad movies made from her favorite books
Hobbies: She Vlogs about a lot of things futa, like futa fashions, futa lifestyles, but recently about the futa liquid diet
Background: Daniella's a third generation futa, and comes from a loving and supporting home. She hopes one day to find a someone (be it man, woman or futa) and have a family of her own, but for now she just wants to have fun and experiment. Life is only lived once, so she wants to live it to the fullest.
She did have a serious boyfriend for a bit, but she was sucking off guys and futas left and right, and her boyfriend didn't like it. When he brought it up, she simply said "this is who I am, accept it, or walk out the door now." So he walked out, and she shrugged it off. She's too free spirited to be tied down, and any future partners would have to be okay with that.

Build/figure: Petite
Cock length/girth: A bit small for a futa, 6 inches long, 1 inch wide
Balls: grape sized
Cumload: a few teaspoons
Breasts: b cup
Pubes: shaven
Ons: Eating lots and lots of cum, blowjobs (giving), deep throating (giving), handjobs (giving), gloryholes, anal (receiving), facefucking (receiving), facesitting (receiving), bondage (receiving), chastity (receiving), tease and denial (receiving), watersports (receiving), lactation (receiving)
Offs: Purposefully Messy cumshots, unhygienic people, scat/mensies
Maybes: S&M (receiving)

Misc: Daniella Young is a celebrity Futa Vlogger, starting 2 years ago at the age of 16. She runs a Vlog where she talks about everything Futa, but mostly fashion and health. She absolutely loves to promote the Liquid Futa Diet. It's a diet where 60% of your calories and nutrition should come from Futa liquids, mostly cum, but some from urine and some from lactation. Of course this can be adapted to the dieter's tolerance levels, as most futa liquids are highly nutritious and have a lot of protein. So if you prefer more cum, and no urine, it's adaptable.

However now she wants to try to go almost fully futa liquid, where 90-100% of her meals are futa bodily liquids (she may sneak in a cum glazed cake piece or two). She realizes that the Futa Summer Camp is a perfect place to try it out for the first time. That and she has fond memories of camps from when she was younger (though not futa focused), and hopes to make some new memories. She will Vlog it the entire time (only filming with consent of course). She will always have her phone with her, ready to record.

bokotousamurai

A Perfect addition to the camp Shale, jump right in :)

Rainheart

“count me in! I will write up a camper tomorrow! But I would like to join!”

LSWSjr

Actually, Rain and I will now be submitting an existing couple, as we’ve been waiting to RP on E together for ages <3

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

bokotousamurai

LSWSjr

Name: Acelynn LeHane
Appearance/pic: https://imgur.com/Jxh8yNk

Dislikes: Bullies, condoms, long distance relationships
Hobbies: Baking, making outfits for her daughter, running marathons, surfing
Background: Born in Strasbourg near the border of France and Germany, Acelynn’s life was turned upside down at the age of sixteen when her father got a job overseas, leading the teen to suddenly find herself in an unfamiliar country, struggling with both her hormones and with learning yet another language.

Hoping to give their daughter a chance to have some fun and relieve her urges, Acelynn’s mother decided to send her child to the next Futa Camp, set shortly after her seventeenth birthday.

The redhead’s first visit to the camp hardly got off to a good start, with the language barrier making it all the harder for her to fit in. However, after the first few days she made a connection with the equally socially awkward Mizuoko Suzuki, the pair going on to spend the rest of their summer enjoying each other’s company without words, losing their virginity to each other along the way and then Acelynn traveling home with her friend’s baby growing inside her.

The two teens promised to keep in touch online, with their friendship only growing deeper when Acelynn learned she was pregnant. Despite this, their carnal desires still needed to be fulfilled, so the pair agreed to an open relationship where they could still have protected sex with others, but didn’t go as far as to seriously date anyone else.

Thanks to this, their long distance relationship survived, with the pair even traveling to see each other many times over the next two years, especially after their daughter Charlotte was born, with the plan to move in together after they graduated high school. This year marks the couple’s second and final visit to the camp to celebrate the place where it all began, before the three start their new life together as a family at the end of the summer.

Build/figure: Tall and athletic
Cock length/girth: 9 inches long and 2 inches in girth
Balls: Internalised
Cumload: 2 litres, with quick recovery
Breasts: D-Cups
Pubes: Neatly groomed
Ons: Breastfeeding (giving/receiving), bukkake, risk of breeding (giving/receiving)
Offs: Gore, scat
Maybes: Breathplay, watersports

Misc: Is in an open relationship with Mizuoko Suzuki, with whom she has a sixteen month old daughter Charlotte, who is a futa like her parents

bokotousamurai

Looks good LSWS, when I can expect Rainheart's app?

Rainheart

Name: Mizuoko Suzuki
Appearance/pic: https://imgur.com/a/S5j7tGK

Dislikes: Scary things, loud, pushy people.
Hobbies: Writing, Chess, Go.
Background: Mizuoko was born in Osaka Japan, but was raised in Seattle, Washington. She has hid the fact she was a futa her whole life until she was given a brochure of the summer camp. The first summer she was there she met the love of her life Acelynn, when they had made love the first time she impregnated Acelynn.

Build/figure: Thin
Cock length/girth: 6 inches and 5 inches in girth
Balls: Internal
Cumload: ½ a pint.
Breasts: Double B’s
Pubes: trimed
Ons: Gentle lovers, kissing, oral, anal, vaginal sex.
Offs: Rape, Scat, Gore.
Maybes: Dominating.

Misc: Is in an open relationship with Acelynn LeHane, with whom she has a sixteen month old daughter Charlotte, who is a futa like her parents

bokotousamurai

TheLaughingOne

maybe its a typo.. but... how does she have a 6 inch long, 5 inch wide dick...?
My Ons and Offs!

bokotousamurai

maybe they were thinking of circumference and not diameter

TheLaughingOne

ooohhh, ok!

just had me thinking of Ron white joking bout how his dick is shaped like a cheese wheel... ;3
My Ons and Offs!

Rainheart

Solistair

Name: Alyss Reika
Appearance/pic: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3131266

Dislikes: Studying, Horror/Sad Films, Alarm Clocks
Hobbies: Plays soccer competitively, is interested in fiddling with computers
Background:

Being a first generation futa in a big family is not easy. In her early childhood she felt weird knowing her physiology was so unique however a supportive environment at home and at school has made her proud to accept who she is and how horny she always feels! Although she still feels tired of hanging with her loudmouth siblings at home so after hearing about this camp, it was no surprise her bags were packed within mere minutes. Apart from her horniness, she has had a pretty comfortable upbringing and won't know too much about the hardships of reality.

Build/figure: Hourglass body, curvy, lean-muscled
Cock length/girth: 12 inches length (7 inches flaccid), 2 inches thick
Balls: Bigger than your average males
Cumload: Enough to comfortable fill several glasses to the brim with her 'milk'
Breasts: DD
Ons: Noncon/Dubcon, Rough Oral Sex (Receiving/Giving), Domination, Submission, Creampies
Offs: Extremes
Maybes: Roleplaying, BDSM, Impregnation (she uses the pill unless convinced otherwise)

Misc: Has a constant erection if sexual urges have not been satisfied every couple hours, is cool with being fucked noncon if she gets sucked off in the end

bokotousamurai

Awesome, its still early enough in game for you to join so go ahead and jump right in

ZincStandard

Damn, I wish I'd seen this sooner, it looks like tons of fun.  Are you still accepting campers?

bokotousamurai

We've had a couple of drops, and we're still pretty early, so yeah we can squeeze anyone in so long as not everyone has had a cabin assigned yet

ZincStandard

Cool!  I'll say my character lives fairly close to the camp, and got a ride there from her parents rather than take the bus, but was a bit late due to traffic.

Name: Ashley Griswold
Appearance/pic:
NSFW

Likes: Track & field, the beach, the outdoors, naturism, stand-up comedy, being in a group, making people laugh.
Dislikes: Being told what to do, selfish people, prudishness, "cheerleader" personalities, wearing clothes, club music.
Hobbies: Jogging, hiking, Pokemon Go.

Background: Ashley (who much prefers to be called Ash) is a first-generation futa, but that was never a problem in her family.  As sex-positive naturists, her parents never made her feel the least bit ashamed of her body, going out of their way to teach her that she was perfectly normal and healthy and should never let herself be told otherwise.  Ash was confident, empathetic, and socially adept from an early age.  Her parents' lifestyle meant that nudity and sex were normalized in their household--they, along with Ash and her little brother Connor, were nearly always naked at home, and while they never crossed the line into incest, they never kept their sex life hidden from their kids.  Ash grew up seeing all this as perfectly ordinary, and when adolescence came, she felt no shame about experimenting and indulging her developing libido, a practice her parents encouraged.  While they made sure Ash and Connor understood that most people didn't share their sensibilities, Ash never liked having to cover up or filter herself in conversation, and refused point-blank to do so at home, even when there was company; thankfully, most of the family's friends were either aware of their lifestyle or participated in it themselves, so this was rarely an issue.

Having just finished her senior year of high school, Ash is left with one last free summer before heading off to college, and is determined to enjoy it to the fullest.  When she heard about Camp Futa online, she was immediately interested, and overjoyed when her parents signed off.  Despite her liberal upbringing and confident attitude, Ash hasn't yet had much experience with actual partners--while she dated a few people in high school, and a couple of relationships did get sexual, she's never seen herself as someone who can just go out and find casual sex whenever the mood strikes her.  A setting like the camp seems perfect for broadening her horizons, and she eagerly looks forward to being among so many like-minded people with no games or bullshit necessary.

Build/figure: Athletic
Cock length/girth: 10" long/2" thick
Balls: 1.7" diameter
Cumload: ~1.5 L
Breasts: D
Ons: Exhibitionism, voyeurism, kissing, romantic gestures, being vocal, vocal partners, mutual masturbation, giving oral, submissive men, switch women and futa, playfighting, public urination (to name a few).
Offs: Pregnancy, breeding, unintelligent partners, BDSM, medical play, real non-con, drinking urine.
Maybes: Light watersports.

Misc: While Ash is disgusted by real, serious non-con, she assumes, due to the camp's "anything goes" policy, that anyone who's signed up to attend knows what they're getting into and is okay with it.  Anyone who she finds to be otherwise, she'll back off and do everything she can to make sure they're safe.

Let me know if she's okay and I can move her to the characters thread and jump in IC :-)

Solistair, if Alyss still needs a bunkmate, I think Ash would be a great fit if she gets accepted.

bokotousamurai

looks like she'll be plenty of fun, so jump right in.

Although, it isn't necessary to have her arrive: currently what's happening is the counselors just gone done giving a brief oration and now people are grouping to get cabins assigned, so you can have just be someone else in the crowd, and check in OOC if anyone wants to bunk up with you

quozax

bokotousamurai

quozax

Name: Julie Forester
Appearance/pic: (See pic on left)

Likes: Nude volleyball, pizza, frisbee, swimming, cute animals
Dislikes: Insect, (especially ants)
Hobbies: Camping, fishing, reading
Background: Julie didn't like being a futa growing up.  She hid herself (and her male part) from the world.  She was a very shy girl.  It wasn't until she turned 18 that she decided the hell with it and began to show the world that she is a futa.  But she's never quite found the right partner to have sex with.  She likes to get to know the person first.  Males seem to go after her just for the sex, and women are often shocked by the fact that she has both genitals.  She will be a virgin (but no hymen) when she joins up with the camp.

Build/figure: Julie is healthy and fit, not too muscular. 
Cock length/girth: 10 inches, 3 inches around
Balls: Softball sized
Cumload: 3 cups, no recoil and can do this several times a day.
Breasts: D sized
Pubes: shaved, as smooth as silk
Ons: Being dominated, light bondage, bestiality, futas, sex, public sex, and more sex
Offs: Gore, heavy bondage (can't even move), extreme pain, scat
Maybes: Impregnation, Watersports (but you have to talk to me first about this).

Misc: Julie likes playing the submissive one.  She prefers when others take control.  But she also has a dominate side to her as well.  She is a virgin and has never sexually touched another person but knows the basics and masturbates daily which she hopes others can fill that void.

bokotousamurai

looks good, post them in the sheets page and hop on the ooc to see if anyone wants to be here bunk mate

Ershin

Name: Cynthia (Cyn) Abernathy
Position: Top Camper
Appearance/pic:
Possibly NSFW?

Likes: Glitch-hop, electro-swing, dance music, video games, horror movies, camping, the great outdoors (if she can bring her phone and music)
Dislikes: Too much physical exertion
Hobbies: Music, movies,
Background: A second generation futa from California, Cyn only had one mom growing up and had never known her other mother (she had never quite been able to work out who it was) which never really had too much of an impact growing up regardless.
She has never really been athletically inclined, only joining in at scheel when absolutely necessary and usually very quickly doing whatever was required to let her head to the bench and put on her earphones and find new music to enjoy, besides which she preferred to exercise by going out to the park, picking a direction and just strolling for hours taking in nature's slendour... to the sound of glitch-hop.

This is her first time attending Futa Camp, something she's been looking forward to for a number of months now

Build/figure: Soft  and short
Cock length/girth: 13.5" long, 3" thick
Balls: Hefty
Cumload: 2 litres
Breasts: C
Pubes: A well-groomed heart shaped tuft of pink
Ons: Non/Dub-con, risk of pregnancy (others), voyeurism, pet-play
Offs:Scat, gore, vore, contraceptives, pulling out, wasted cum
Maybes:

Misc:

bokotousamurai

oooooo~ Shes cute and fun looking, she'd be excellent bunk mate with Anisa, Trixie and Ai probably as well

Stendarr

You seem to still be accepting campers. I hope you like Camila!

Name: Camila Jaurez
Appearance/pic:
NSFW

Likes: Daddy's money, music, fashion, clothes, celebrities, fancy coffee and chocolate
Dislikes: Heavy vulgarity, being bored, gross things (slime, muck, or bugs)
Hobbies: Spending daddy's money, Instagram, gossiping, clothes
Background:
She's a first generation futa born into a fairly rich family in New Mexico. Her father always worked, but her mother stayed at home and took care of her. Her father was worried that her futa state would alienate her so he hired a private teacher to homeschool her. She's a little bit bratty and her parents always give her what she wants. Despite her troubles, she's managed to make a number of friends in her upper-class neighborhood. Even a past boyfriend that took her virginity.

Her parents always preached the importance of representing one's cultural and racial background. She loves her latina skin, but sometimes wishes she had a more "latina" physique. She's bilingual, but she doesn't shove it in anyone's face.

Her mother convinced her father that she should be introduced to other futas and enrolled her in futa camp. She was unsure about the camp. According to her online research futas are supposed to be busty, well-hung sex machines. She was worried her smaller stature and organ sizes would make her a target for bullying. She also doesn't have a very high libido normally. Although she found that around other campers she fell in love with the scandalous sex madness. She finds herself easily peer-pressured into fucking just about anyone.

Build/figure: 5' 1", 105 lbs, thin, soft, curvy thighs and ass
Cock length/girth: 5" length, 4" circumference
Balls: Small grape, tight scrotum
Cumload: 50ml
Breasts: B-cup
Pubes: Under dick shaven, above dick untrimmed, but not very long
Ons: Scandalousness, risked pregnancy (self), submission, roleplay, giving oral, receiving breast attention, receiving cum shots
Offs: Emphasis on pain, lack of hygiene, bimbos
Maybes: Watersports, non-con, anal

Misc: Ever since her first boyfriend let her fuck him in the ass, she's secretly loved to dominantly fuck people with her dick, especially when they pretend her dick is a lot to take, even though she knows it isn't.

bokotousamurai

well she does seem pretty fun, alright we'll take her, pop her in the sheets page and jump right in