Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Discontinued see 2.0)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 12, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Ohhhh! Working for the Cartel now? Or free agent soldier of fortune?

Gannameade

I was thinking Free lance maybe open to being Cartel agent?

Norsegod1839

Gannameade

Norsegod1839

Cool feel free to join the discord to! I shall see it tomorrow morning!

Gannameade

Wicked Emi

Gannameade

FaerieLand

UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

"So this is what it feels like?"

Gannameade

The Golden Touch

DESCRIPTION: La Bruja
Fairy Tale Archetype: Wicked Witch
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nickname: Tessa
Cartel Rank: None
Signature Skill: Voodoo
Signature Weapon: Voice and Charms
Bio: Teresa comes from a generation of practitioners of many of the magical arts. She is the youngest generation to start showing her aptitude for dealings with magic. Most prominently is the dealings that her family has with those that are in power. There are not many that can say they have not sought out the Silva family to receive a blessing. Even if that blessing is not exactly... Good. Curses, hexes, charms... All can be had for the right price. The clever witch holds her prices close to her chest, sometimes requiring nothing more than a night- and others find themselves facing a steep financial donation.

She can charm someone for a time, making them believe the sky is raining blood if she needs. Though beguiling, and putting suggestion into the minds to help raise someone to power are the things she specializes in. Her mesmerism is based on the way her body moves, the caress of her hand can lead a man astray if she tries. However, her tricks are never foolproof, and she cannot guarantee the results. Sometimes, you just have to believe that all is possible. Most recently, she has dealt in what the God fearing types would call a miracle...

Affiliation: Freelance

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Aiden

A few more male characters would be pretty cool.

I need help planning a side faction, we need some antagonists!

Gannameade

Hit me up then.  I will get to work on my Dragon.  Have the idea just need to flesh him out!

Norsegod1839

We have someone joining up as well styled after King Arthur as an antagonist as well!

Dragongoddess

Wouldn't mind making an antogonist if Norse is ok with it but I only play female characters and wouldn't bring her in until after vacation.

Norsegod1839

Thats up to you dragon! Get with me on it when you get back from vacation!

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Go ahead and move em on over to the character sheet Fienda!

Also feel free to join us on Discord.

Norsegod1839

Reopening recruitment. Right now specifically seeking the Cinderella Archetype to play against our resident Prince Charming Mario Madrino.

EvieFrye

That will be me.

Fairy Tale Archetype: Cinderella
Height:5' 3"
Weight:110 pounds
Sexuality:Female
Nickname: N/A for now
Cartel Rank: N/A
Signature Skill: Cooking
Signature Weapon: Knife
Bio: Kara is from one of the more lowly families. Her father was a cook but after some bad luck, his career went down the drain, and with it drink down his throat. To regain the money he lost, he started gambling, loosing everything. To earn money for the family, Kara has had to find work, using the skills she learned from her father, as well as working at home. As of yet, she has had no luck.
Affiliation: Herself, and any job she can get.

Norsegod1839

add a height and weight and remove the question mark in front of Knife and that works.

EvieFrye

Norsegod1839

Looks good! I'll reach out to you and we can work on getting you in.

Norsegod1839

Updated

Currently seeking someone to play the Cartel Queen Carlita

As well the Beauty and the Best Story line is open for someone wishing to play Beauty.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on September 12, 2018, 07:56:23 PM
I'm curious! If you might want to join my group game.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289181.0

I'm about to reboot! Was hoping that you might want to join as I am needing some more characters! Check it out and let me know!

Yes is curious what do you need Norse.  Through it may be a day or two as I gotten the flu bug and my nose is like a faucet in the on position. 

Likely looking over prior post,  take a stab at the cartel queen Carlita