Looking for a partner for a long term story (F looking for M) [Idea is taken]

Started by Valitreah, February 01, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valitreah

So I had originally offered this to an individual, but they never got back to me on it, so I've decided to offer it here. Please PM me if interested. 

It's New York City, 75 years in the future from now. The world is under some semblance of peace and the people of Earth are governed by a centralized government. Each country has representatives for the world government. Within the past 20 years, a new technology has been introduced, Time Travel. Earth is a galactic trade hub and members of several species come and go everyday trading and seeking ambassadorial meetings. Along with this, is the use of Time Travel for trade, vacation and even communication with other species.

Because of the prevalence of Time Travel, the government needed to create an agency to regulate Time Travel. Our characters work for this agency, called The Temporal Incident Investigation Unit or T.I.I.U.. Our characters work similarly to the FBI but with Time Travel thrown in. We work to keep the time line safe, stop changes in the time line from affecting the future and protecting the present. We've been partners for some time and there was an immediate attraction the first time we met. That being said, because of our occupation, we've never been able to act on it.

A call comes in to our office about rumblings in the populace of a disease, which has already killed 30 people in New York alone. We frantically begin investigating and discover that an entity from the future came to our present time and released a disease, in the hopes of damaging and possibly destroying the human race. Our job, is to find out who did it and find a cure in time to save Earth. During the goings on, it's discovered that my character becomes infected and your character now has to race against the clock and find the cure before my character dies, the whole time you'll be dealing with the idea of losing the women who's been your best friend for several years and whom you've grown incredibly fond of. I'm sure there will be confessions and smutty moments inter spliced in it.

Please take a look and give me your opinions. Hope to speak to you soon!