Royal Ambition [M/M]

Started by Sho, September 19, 2009, 04:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Royal Ambition:

Jesters have always been the favored companions of kings, mostly for their ability to tell stories and to relieve any stress that their lord might have. In Asia, emperors have always been symbols of utmost power and thought of themselves as higher than their subjects. An Emperor can have whatever he wants, whenever he wants it. That is, until, that particular Emperor is assigned his current jester. The royal comic troupe is from a small town, nothing more than country bumpkins, but there is one gem there. Lee is a young man with features that are extremely feminine, and he plays the females in every play put on by the troupe. He is assigned the role of the jester and close personal companion to the Emperor because of his lovely looks, and most of all, his innocence. He has been poor his whole life, and delights in the beautiful things the Emperor gives him, which incites the jealousy of not only the Emperor’s advisors but the jealousy of the older man in his troupe who has looked after him his whole life and loves him. The Emperor, driven all but mad by the innocence of the young performer, starts taking him everywhere with him and becomes extremely jealous of anyone who speaks to him. (This is inspired by the movie The King and the Clown, for anyone who has seen it. I’m looking for someone to play the Emperor to my Lee. Even someone who'd like to play a fellow court performer, or another member of the Emperor's court. I’d greatly, greatly appreciate any serious offers for this one…I’ve been dying to roleplay it).

Sho

Decrepitdan

I think I could pull this one off. Any more detail to it?