News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest check

Started by Kate, October 10, 2009, 07:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

Some in this world are not happy with the bodies they have, yes surgery exists and can manage some options, some, however desire ... more. From domes pondering on forms more empowering to while contemplating forms more humiliating, fetish lovers for all time have had imaginations that were insatiable.... until one year on the 12th of August  a woman became known to the world, one of stunning powers. When those seeking her services got their most perverted wishes granted, her abilities immediately caused their own landscape of social issues. An attention she craved, an attention she got.

All interviews with talk show hosts resulted in record ratings and streams of complaints to the television stations thereafter. Many want her practice banned, many want her dead. One woman who's very hands seemed to be able to change the form of anything alive, hands that could even fuse bodies of others together - without scalpels, without dogma, simply by sheer will. What her original name was none may ever know, but all know what her name is now, all know of ...

Madam Vaulter.

Raven41174

Definitely a different style role then I normally play, but really intriguing.  I would be willing to play along.
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

thewhitedusk

alright, I get the idea behind the character, but what exactly does the rp entail

Kate

I was thinking that the rp with any interested would be more an exploration of managing the changes afterward, probably a day or so dealing with others reactions or going about normal daily life - not necessarily sex scenes ( walking to the shops etc )...

thewhitedusk

so you would be the main character mentioned above, and others would play as those changed.... if I understand right

Kate

exactly.. or have a friend that is perhaps ...

hmm perhaps this idea would be too short a scene to really be a true rp thread.