Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

8/10...it's nice. I like black and white images and he looks like he's trying to think of a good story to write.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

LuckyOwl

8. I like the Scarecrow vibe  :-)
QuoteYou never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people's lives.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night

Verasaille

8/10 Looks like he is brooding. Maybe worried about something.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Thangar

Still a 10. This morning I gave it a 10 because of the hair and the way she is kind of slightly lifting up off the horse looking off down the lane.

Alhanna

Quote from: Noir Lace on December 19, 2014, 05:41:33 PM
10/10 if that scene is from Serendipity.~

It is! :) I was looking for a winter theme image starring the ever-lovely Kate Beckinsale.

OT:

Hmm....8. He looks familiar. It's driving me nuts.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Zeth

9/10- The winter theme is a ice touch.

Verasaille

Definitely a 10! I want to kiss this Santa all over!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Alhanna

That hair! I wants it, precious! 9!

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Beguile's Mistress

10 - Romantic, like a Hallmark movie! :-)

Thangar

A 9,

She becomes a 10 when she says yes to wearing that sparkling dress tonight to a New Year's Party with me.

*smile*

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Alhanna

Ohhh... well... hello there..... 10.

The Oath of the Drake

Insanityenviesme

10, couldn't have put it better myself
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Leaon33

King Serperior

A 7-score if only because I like Marvel.  Sadly, the Cap's rear won't get higher points from me.  >.>;

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Verasaille

Sorry your Majesty, that Avatar gives me a headache, too many changing colors. I kind of get distracted by moving pics anyway, I prefer a nice stationary pic.  Rating it 6/10

That said I think I need a new avatar. Searching for one now.

vanTheMad

7/10

A solid 9 appearance-wise but -1 because I don't care for tht particular filter, and another -1 because I'm thinking about how uncomfortable that probaby was to take.

Deamonbane

I've always been against the long beard clashing against fancy hairdo fashion that most people seem to like... 5/10
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Leaon33

saphireMARIE

6/10 Just doesn't really get my attention to be honest.

Noire Lace

8/10.
I live in South USA, so sadly, the cowboy hat isn't very exotic for me. :/

Insanityenviesme

I'm a man, so lingerie is always exotic. So hands down, 10
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anjelita

I will go with an 8. Interesting enough subject matter though it feels like I may have seen it before.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Verasaille

I like it very much. The hair hides just enough of the intimate bits and shows the elegance of the subject. 9/10