News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ideas and Scenarious you wish happened.

Started by Lustful Bride, November 03, 2014, 02:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

I wish we could really get another good Command and Conquer game, even if its a reboot....I need my Tiberium, I am suffering from a bad case of withdrawl.  :'(

If I could decide what game they would make next I would want to see what happened to Kane and all those who were loyal to him who were all teleported away from Earth and where they ended up at.

Beorning

I re-watched Jackson's King Kong today.

You remember that scene when, after being taken by Kong, Ann Darrow is held by him and all terrified, while Kong shakes her and roars? I realized that this situation must've been *sanity-blasting scary* to her. And, being a Call of Cthulhu fan, I immediately thought: "This is 1D10 Sanity loss!".

It gave me this idea for much bleaker Kong movie, where the rescue party, after battling various giant animals, finally makes it to Kong's lair... only to find Ann utterly mad, hugging Kong's hand with her eyes wild...

"He loves me! *giggle giggle* He loves me..!"

On the other hand, seeing that Ann didn't actually go crazy in the movie, I wouldn't mind seeing her used in some League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen-esque story. Having survived Kong, she might've become a famous adventurer or someone like that...

Also, in Jackson's movie, there really ought to be some epilogue where Carl Denham is on trial for bringing Kong to New York. I mean, all that destruction Kong caused...

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Beorning on March 28, 2015, 07:07:51 PM

On the other hand, seeing that Ann didn't actually go crazy in the movie, I wouldn't mind seeing her used in some League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen-esque story. Having survived Kong, she might've become a famous adventurer or someone like that...

Id like to see that actually.  ;D

Beorning

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 28, 2015, 07:09:32 PM
Id like to see that actually.  ;D

I wonder if it hasn't been done somewhere, actually...

Speaking of LoEG-esque stories, I'd love to see a Polish LoEG, or at least a LoEG that incorporates some Polish characters. My candidates: Mr Kleks, Hans Kloss, Captain Żbik and Funky Koval :)

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Beorning on March 28, 2015, 07:48:39 PM
I wonder if it hasn't been done somewhere, actually...

Speaking of LoEG-esque stories, I'd love to see a Polish LoEG, or at least a LoEG that incorporates some Polish characters. My candidates: Mr Kleks, Hans Kloss, Captain Żbik and Funky Koval :)

An ILoEG would be amazing! Heroes from all around the world.

Zelta Runa

My friends and I got obsessed with this idea for a while: what if Disney made a Smash Bros.-esque fighting game with characters from every IP they own? Imagine a game where Buzz Lightyear, Maleficent, Kuzco, Baymax, Groot and Darth Vader could duke it out on the front steps of Cinderella’s castle!
“ All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
— Gandalf

— Ω —
BACK… IN A LIMITED CAPACITY
Requests
Absences & Apologies
Ons and Offs

Lustful Bride

Quote from: WongBal on March 29, 2015, 10:10:54 AM
My friends and I got obsessed with this idea for a while: what if Disney made a Smash Bros.-esque fighting game with characters from every IP they own? Imagine a game where Buzz Lightyear, Maleficent, Kuzco, Baymax, Groot and Darth Vader could duke it out on the front steps of Cinderella’s castle!

*Starts to geek out* But Disney might not cause it might not mesh with their family friendly image cause you just know someone somewhere will say it promotes violence and bla bla bla.  :-(

Zelta Runa

Still though. Even if they were to only let the “Disney villains” from the animated movies fight, it would still be AMAZING. Plus the Smash Bros. series is cartoonish enough to get around most concerns about violence. But how freaking cool would it be to see Darth Maul do battle with Dr. Facilier, Yzma, Syndrome, Ultron and Scar?
— Gandalf

— Ω —
Requests
Absences & Apologies
Ons and Offs

Lustful Bride

Quote from: WongBal on March 29, 2015, 10:14:41 AM
Still though. Even if they were to only let the “Disney villains” from the animated movies fight, it would still be AMAZING. Plus the Smash Bros. series is cartoonish enough to get around most concerns about violence. But how freaking cool would it be to see Darth Maul do battle with Dr. Facilier, Yzma, Syndrome, Ultron and Scar?

*Geeking out* Im still crossing my fingers to see StarWars or The Marvel  CU in the new Kingdom Hearts game.

Zelta Runa

Didn’t they officially confirm Star Wars was going to be in it?
— Gandalf

— Ω —
Requests
Absences & Apologies
Ons and Offs

Lustful Bride

Quote from: WongBal on March 29, 2015, 10:21:52 AM
Didn’t they officially confirm Star Wars was going to be in it?

If they did then I missed it.

Zelta Runa

Dang. Still, a Disney-owned Smash Bros.-style game would be amazing. Especially if they added Assist Trophies and Final Smash moves. Like, summoning a giant horde of Dalmatians or calling in a Death Star strike.
— Gandalf

— Ω —
Requests
Absences & Apologies
Ons and Offs

Lustful Bride

Quote from: WongBal on March 29, 2015, 10:27:46 AM
Dang. Still, a Disney-owned Smash Bros.-style game would be amazing. Especially if they added Assist Trophies and Final Smash moves. Like, summoning a giant horde of Dalmatians or calling in a Death Star strike.

Or maybe have a story mode where something even worse than all their villains appears to destroy the multiverse so they have to unite.

Zelta Runa

YES. YES PLEASE.

Thing is, Disney could honestly make a lot of money with this. It takes the winning formulae of Smash Bros., Marvel vs. Capcom and the Kingdom Hearts series. There’s a strong precedent for this being successful! :D
— Gandalf

— Ω —
Requests
Absences & Apologies
Ons and Offs

CaptainNexus616

Quote from: WongBal on March 29, 2015, 10:27:46 AM

I died at the Dalmation finisher
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Zelta Runa

— Gandalf

— Ω —
Requests
Absences & Apologies
Ons and Offs

Lustful Bride

I kind of wish Sid Meier's Starships was more like FTL. Its rather lackluster as it is now.  :-\

Mathim

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 29, 2015, 10:20:53 AM
*Geeking out* Im still crossing my fingers to see StarWars or The Marvel  CU in the new Kingdom Hearts game.

That's probably a bad idea if you really think about it. Both Star Wars and the MCU are too huge of series to really be a worthwhile nugget of KH. Something like Big Hero 6 would be a good way to put Marvel into it without being too cumbersome since that was a pretty self-contained movie. Not sure how Star Wars would pull that off. I mean, what planet would you even focus on? What era, prequels or original trilogy? It's just too much trouble. I have no idea how they'll pull that off in a satisfying way. Honestly, they should stick with properties they didn't acquire in the last 5 years from someone else with an established history of publishing and producing material.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

CaptainNexus616

Having Baymax in their would be so freaking awesome. However I wouldn't worry to much if they did decide to put Marvel in the new Kingdom Hearts. They can always make it an exclusive universe for the game so they can do whatever they want with Marvel.

Star Wars wise? They may set it during Rebels since it is a kids show and the first one to launch under the Disney Banner.
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Inkidu

Quote from: Lustful Bride on March 31, 2015, 10:45:08 AM
I kind of wish Sid Meier's Starships was more like FTL. Its rather lackluster as it is now.  :-\
But FTL sucks. It's not really a game as it is a slot machine with roguelike elements. :P
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Inkidu on April 26, 2015, 09:34:59 AM
But FTL sucks. It's not really a game as it is a slot machine with roguelike elements. :P

still it takes more work and is more entertaining than Starships.

Inkidu

Quote from: Lustful Bride on April 26, 2015, 11:26:56 AM

still it takes more work and is more entertaining than Starships.
I don't think it takes more work, it just takes more luck. Skill has very little to do with that game.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

marblesoda

Man of Steel.

Me: Fly UP you jackass, he'll go WITH YOU! Give him the Codex and SEND HIM TO MARS! There is literally no bad that can come from that! Think of the goods and services Earth would send up to a poverty-stricken Mars/New Krypton for the first couple of weeks/months/years. THINK OF THE CULTURAL AND SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGHS. Think of the MORE ZOD. *pretends to sob* Zod... Dru. Just know that I love you. *huggles my Zod figure*
Husband: *side eyes me from couch* I'm just... going to leave you two to it...

;) Thank god for a hubby that doesn't think I'm insane. ...Or does and just rolls with it.
"Do you know what that really means? A knight in shining armor?" "A hero who saves the day." "No. A knight in shining armor never did nothing for nobody. He never fought. A knight in dented, scraped armor, now that's what you want."

CaptainNexus616

You do know the truth about why Superman snapped his neck right? Well doctors have examined Superman's mental state and even got a telepath in their discovered an evil little voice that was implanted into his brain. It's name? Warner Bros.

Lustful Bride

After watching all the atrocities committed by the royals and kings and etc. in Game Of Thrones I really wanted to see the people rising up against their king in some type of uprising similar to the American revolution, throwing off the shackles of the Bluebloods who sit in their castles.

I really wish to see something like that now, in that type of magic/medieval like setting.

Thinking about it, it would be rather fascinating to see the rebels using muskets/ matchlocks and such against the loyalists who use only magic and blades. Could add some interesting dynamics to it.