The Wolves of the Swamp (Interest check) (Werewolves, NC possible, pregnancy)

Started by Evil Tim, August 25, 2013, 06:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Rave on August 27, 2013, 11:01:23 PM
Isn't there a profile missing? I think Katiana's?

She'll be working on hers, she's experienced a loss and is taking a wee bit of time to grieve.

Rave

Evil Tim

Quote from: Rave on August 27, 2013, 11:11:13 PM
Oh man :( My condolences then.

She said she might have her profiles up tomorrow, or day after.  I told her her to take her time though.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Evil Tim

Hopefully we can get one the required people.

Come on ladies!  I know some of you want to play a wolf and keep a tourist for yourself!   ;D

Rave

Quote from: Ramsey on August 29, 2013, 06:09:21 PM

Come on ladies!  I know some of you want to play a wolf and keep a tourist for yourself!   ;D

This  :P

Charlotte Fox

Evil Tim

Give it another day or two.  If no one else has submitted a character I'll allow it.

We've already got two people playing two characters so let's wait a little while before having a third person.

Evil Tim

I found this while looking for some pictures to maybe represent the town.  I think it fits in with the setting really well.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Evil Tim

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on August 29, 2013, 07:41:45 PM
Perhaps I'll submit a female wolf as well if it's alright.

Alright Charlotte, go ahead and submit your second character.

If no one has submitted another character in a few more days I'll fill in the final male tourist spot.

Charlotte Fox

Sorry it took me a little bit, I got busy there for a couple days. Here she is!

Name: Miah Charutree

Picture/Physical Description:

Wolf Form:

Likes/Interests: The Wilderness, Art, Dancing

Turn Ons: Strength, Intelligence, Outdoors, Being a Little Rough

Turn Offs: Weak men, Stupidity

Brief History: Miah loves the town that she’s been raised in dearly. She loves all the people within it. She has always had a great love of art, and owns a small art gallery in town. She paints, draws and even, on occasion, sculpts. Mostly her living is made by the tourists that frequent the town. More often then not, this is where she can be found. Her work can be spotted throughout the town. She’s not sure what she thinks about the ancient practice the residents follow. The only thing she’s sure about is that she’s always had a strong desire to have children of her own.

Clio

So no more room for female tourists? I assume they'll be impregnated?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Evil Tim

Yes, we're full up as far as female tourists.  Still recruiting for female wolves though.  The female wolves would be impregnated as well.

Clio

Quote from: Ramsey on September 06, 2013, 08:53:54 PM
Yes, we're full up as far as female tourists.  Still recruiting for female wolves though.  The female wolves would be impregnated as well.

But they'd have to be the dominant one, right?

That's okay. If you ever need more female tourists, let me know.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

RainyHigh

I think I'll cook up a character for a female wolf soon. This sounds interesting.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

RainyHigh

Name: Winona Blackmountain
Picture/Physical description as a human:
Winona is 5'1" tall and weighs 143 pounds. She is lithe and muscular, her hair is long and dark, and she usually wears jeans and tee shirts.
Picture/Physical description as a wolf:
. About fourfeet tall and weighs the same amount. Her fur is white.
Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn on’s link. Nonsexual, Winona loves to dance for sport and pleasure. She loves her job as a store owner; she sells a variety of what the town needs, groceries, household items, medicinal items. It’s called Smart Shop.
Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn off’s link. Nonsexual, Winona hates drama, people that betray others without cause, and people that belittle her for being a woman.
Brief history: Winona has a job in the town as a store owner. She works there four days a week part time. She has a high interest in furthering her family line but must find a suitable aid. She is not married yet either, as most men have felt her “icy” demeanor as too cold. When in actuality she is so shy, it’s hard to approach people.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Evil Tim

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 06, 2013, 08:54:54 PM
But they'd have to be the dominant one, right?

That's okay. If you ever need more female tourists, let me know.

Not necessarily, but if we have somebody drop out I'll let you know.

Quote from: RainyHigh on September 06, 2013, 09:55:40 PM

Picture/Physical description as a human: Winona is 5'1" tall and weighs 143 pounds. She is lithe and muscular, her hair is long and dark, and she usually wears jeans and tee shirts.

Picture/Physical description as a wolf: . About fourfeet tall and weighs the same amount. Her fur is white.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn on’s link. Nonsexual, Winona loves to dance for sport and pleasure. She loves her job as a store owner; she sells a variety of what the town needs, groceries, household items, medicinal items. It’s called Smart Shop.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn off’s link. Nonsexual, Winona hates drama, people that betray others without cause, and people that belittle her for being a woman.

Brief history: Winona has a job in the town as a store owner. She works there four days a week part time. She has a high interest in furthering her family line but must find a suitable aid. She is not married yet either, as most men have felt her “icy” demeanor as too cold. When in actuality she is so shy, it’s hard to approach people.

I like her.  If my lovely co-GM agrees, she will be approved.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: RainyHigh on September 06, 2013, 09:55:40 PM

Picture/Physical description as a human: Winona is 5'1" tall and weighs 143 pounds. She is lithe and muscular, her hair is long and dark, and she usually wears jeans and tee shirts.

Picture/Physical description as a wolf: . About fourfeet tall and weighs the same amount. Her fur is white.

Got an approval from me too.

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Tamhansen

So, a male wolf and a male tourist to complete the set and collect our bonus?
ons and offs

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on September 07, 2013, 02:00:00 AM
are you guys still looking?[/quote

Hey, I'm the Co-Gm. I think we have all the female roles if you are not seeking a male role, I will keep you in mind though for a female role if anyone drops.

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs