LamentingQuill being generous to her fellow females, take a look

Started by LamentingQuill, June 12, 2013, 01:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I have a few plots in mind where I am willing to make an exception and play the male role, I can do it and do it well, I just do not usually prefer to.

Well, here are the beauties I am offering.

1. Taken
A handsome vampire lord  from ancient Japan takes up residence in the United States, taking interest then in a lovely local, he finds himself unable to shake her from his immortal mind, the Japanese vampire makes plans to woo the female and make his immortal bride...

2. Taken
The vampire high council was giving Prince Andreas  a month to select a bride for himself before they force him to marry the obnoxious daughter of Lady Sodworth, placing the handsome raven haired vampire prince in quite a predicament.
He decided to clear his thoughts by going down to the human village and getting himself a pint of ale at the tavern, it was only a pity that vampire's could not get drunk.

Andreas had sneaked away to this tavern for a pint of ale many times before, but tonight is different, tonight he spots a new serving girl with long silken hair and the most enchanting eyes, she stirs him as he had never been stirred before in all his centuries of existence... he knows then that he must have her, that never again will he comes across a woman that affects him so powerfully... Let the sedution begin...

I will only accept one partner per storyline, once the storyline is plucked up, it will not be available to anyone else.