Current Cravings: Slave Twist, Fantasy, and Taboo, oh my!

Started by Arohk, May 16, 2015, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arohk

Holy moley messages, Batman! Thank you for all the interest. I am still open for more, but I have a lot on my plate as of right now. If you're interested, still feel free to message.

It's been a long time since I've gone into a craving. I'm feeling submissive in muse lately, so I figured that I'd give it a shot and put out some ideas! I am in the mood for serving and character interaction. It doesn't necessarily need to have a sprawling story. Feel free to fire some ideas back at me! I'll list some of the scenarios that my mind has gotten stuck on. You can twist is further! I'll follow up with some likes and dislikes. Shoot me a PM or respond to this post and we'll see! It is a bit of a short list for me at the moment, but I am sure someone out there will share my interest!

*I would really like to keep this to PM. I have trouble keeping track of boards sometimes. I can be swayed on the matter, but that is my heavy preference.

Just to iterate my point, I am looking to play a submissive character and am looking for a master/dominant-type male counterpart. Read on if that suits you!

What suits me is this. I really like dark themes in RPs. I love to be surprised and for my writing partner to really love their role. Have fun with it. Do unexpected things! I don't draw a lot of lines, but I'll let you know about those if we talk. We can discuss other comfort things if you're interested. If it's a slave-type RP we end up doing, I do like forced action in the beginning. Obviously my character isn't going to like being made to do things, especially if the come out spoiled. I like the mental play between characters. The breaking of my character's will and perhaps the moral struggle of yours in the silent hours of the night. Or not! Be as good or as evil as you want. There doesn't have to be romance. Your character could just be using mine to better their surroundings. When it comes to the sex slave part of it, I enjoy writing roughness and perhaps working towards some care between them. Unless your character starts out as a good person and is just generally pleasant- but I like to think that owning people comes with the certain stigma of not being a charming prince. I also really love the aspect of addiction. Maybe things start out as purely mechanical- having my character wash the entire abode but it turns. Do more, always more. I feel like I am forgetting some things, but I can always mention those later or you can ask me about some stuff.

Slave Twists

While we could go with a standard modern play on someone purchasing someone else, I think that it would be fun to twist it a little. What about a medieval or Fantasy setting? Your character could be some great hero with a dark little secret. Or a filthy noble who is married and still keeps a slave on the side. Or maybe they run a ring. They could be a wizard, experimenting and in need of an assistant. What I like about Fantasy is that there isn't a limit on what could go down in the story. It leaves a lot open; and I really enjoy gritty environments where there aren't a lot of technological advances. Torches and dungeons and swords and magic.

If you really want to go out there with it, I had an idea of an adventurer or a treasure seeker getting captured and made into a little pet by a dragon. Can of course be substituted by any manner of beast or creature, but I happen to have a thing for intelligent dragons who keep prisoners. I like size differences as well, so this appeals to me.

I am really up for any scenario involving a slave character(s?) that I control and you can have the master character. It's a dynamic I love that I haven't had much of a chance to play with over the years. Mostly because I am shy to go around posting, ahaha.

Succubus

Another topic that I am craving at the moment is a good ol' Succubus RP. The scenario that I like to build from is a modern setting. Your character accidentally has summoned and bound to himself a succubus. She is unquestioningly a servant, having to cater to every whim. The catch is that to perform the wishes and powers that may be requested, she needs to be fueled by sexual energy. I like to think of this as quirky. It could be pretty hilarious if you want to swing the story that way. Your character could be an awkward college student or an adult who knows what he's doing. He could be a nerdy broke man living with his parents and has to explain why in the world he suddenly has a girl following him about. Either way, I am always up for this sort of thing. I do like to keep this one to a more modern setting because there is a lot of fun to be had with magical requests in a realistic world.

Taboo

I'm gonna have to ask that you PM me for these. Mostly because they are kinky and I like to keep the boards more friendly, ahahah. So if you're interested in taboo topics, I have a few really fun scenarios that I would love to play out depending on what your choice in taboo is.

That's it for now, I think! Other than signing off with that I do have a job and a life and I also just got out of the hospital and am recovering; so patience is always nice no matter how eager either of us are to fire off responses. I will always understand and show you the same courtesy.