Dwarves Versus Elves + Open

Started by Dariusfallenstar, January 04, 2015, 03:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

AVT2 and I started this really big concept thread and have decided to open it up for those who might be curious\interested in participating.

The basic premise of the story pits dwarves against elves, as you'll see, but we're hoping to include some fun scale and conflict too. Apply here if interested.

Chulanowa

What's the status of female dwarves? Male elves? Female dwarves and male elves?  ;D

Dariusfallenstar

We're running with the idea of gender inequality. Meaning, there are fewer female dwarves than males. Avt currently plans to run all elves, while I run all dwarves. Does that answer your question?

Chulanowa

I meant in regards as player characters. I've got a couple dozen dwarven gals burning a hole in my character images folder, you see...

Dariusfallenstar

We just opened it up. So....none :)

Chulanowa

But they're an option? It's not like the beard-bearers have them locked up in cages or some nonsense?

Dariusfallenstar

I don't see why not. And you can make them look however you want! I don't *personally* indulge in writing sexual scenes with another male writer, but that doesn't mean you can't play a female dwarf in this scenario. Most people don't seem to have my hangups ;)

artgirl

I am interested in playing a female elf or two in this - depending on the needs of the RP.   This is a great idea for an RP.
“Possess. Have. Hold. Enjoy. Control.Dominate. Pick your verb, Ms. Fairchild. I intend to explore so very many of them.”
― J. Kenner, Release Me

O/O

Dariusfallenstar