Scandalous (Med-sized Group Play - Always open (Sandbox))

Started by Izabella, September 06, 2013, 11:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

Sounds lovely.

I'll put a count in the OP of this thread soon to see if I'm ready to swing the opening post into action.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Moon Hound Hati

I'd be interested in playing a straight male. He'd be the owner of a popular nightclub or restaurant or something.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Izabella

Hey there - nice to meet you. Sounds like a plan.

I'm going to go hang out with your Avi. He's been my favorite for a really long time. You don't need him do you? *laughs*

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Moon Hound Hati

My Avi brings all the girls to the yard. ;D
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

RainyHigh

*sings along* His avi is better than yours~ He could treat you, but he'll have to charge~
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Izabella

Too bad your avi has been my boy for a long time.

But yes... I'd burn down a few villages for that man and his beautiful wink.

Rainy... *puts hands on her hips* Gurlllllllllllllll you are on MY side... jeez. ::)

RainyHigh

Oh yes I agree ma'am! I am one of the girls in the road peeping at him. I can't get that milkshake either darn it. :(
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Izabella

LMAO. Too funny. We'll just go buy one.

RainyHigh

Eh that's fine too. *turns on heel and follows bella to the store*
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Izabella

*whispers* Lets go search the net and take handsome with us. Threesome?

Prosak

Nico

I think I will retract my character. I'm sorry. I will give this some thought. Maybe I just feel uncomfortable right now.

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Tamhansen

I am very interested, sign me up.
As a bi male though mostly going for women
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Wajin

I think I'd go up as a male bisexual, mostly interested in men
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Izabella

Prosak - Lovely. Tell me again if your guy is bisexual or just questions his sexuality.

Nic - no worries at all love. Whatever you decide is perfectly fine.

Dane - Sounds lovely. :)

Kata - of course babe.

Nico

Quote from: Izabella on September 08, 2013, 12:55:50 PM
Nic - no worries at all love. Whatever you decide is perfectly fine.
Thank you. :-)

Lockepick

Pretty confident I'm going to go with some kind of drug dealer. High class drug dealer, of course.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Tamhansen

I was thinking of making a female as well perhaps. Bisexual. Owner and managing director of 'Purgatory™" A nightclub so exclusive and elite that you need to be on the A list just to get told where it is ;) If you like the idea, I can give you the details for the club, have it on one of my hard drives somewhere.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Izabella

Lockepick - sounds perfect. I like it.

Kata - Sounds fun. Show it to me, love.

I'll open this thing up in an OOC tonight for CSs.

Amelita

Bah, been watching this.

I kinda wanna do twins or siblings, male[bi/gay photographer] and female[straight socialite], kids of a hotel giant. Is this something you'd consider?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Izabella

Amelita

You get good ideas miss Izabella  ;D

Alright. Consider me interested ;)

Was thinking these two:

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Izabella

Thank you, ma'am.

Love it...

Alrighty peeps - OOC and CS threads will be headed your way via PM.

Izabella