Seeking Partners for 2 threesomes (MFF and MMF)

Started by Blinkin, June 08, 2015, 03:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I'm looking for some people to play parts in the below story concepts. I'll play any of the roles, so all comers welcome. All names are only place holders.

A Wife's Scheme

Renee Williams has a little problem... She's been having an affair with Mike for about a year and he's tired of hiding it from her husband. That's not so much the problem though. She has a love/hate relationship with her husband, Robert

She loves his money, all $200 million of it.
She hates the prenup. She only gets $1,000,000 if they divorce after 5 years... but nothing if she cheats on him.

On the bright side, Robert loves her to distraction; which is how she's managed to have an affair for the last year. He'll do anything that she asks simply to make her happy.

And that is how the plan is hatched... How she can have her cake and eat it too.

When Robert asks her what she wants for her birthday, she gets an idea. Will he do it? That's the problem. She takes a couple of days to seem like she's giving it thought and after making love a week before the big day, she tells him what she wants. "I want to se you suck a man's dick."

Robert is understandably thunderstruck, but what do you give a woan who has everything that she could want? So, with some trepidation, he agrees. The plan is to go out to a bar and he'll pick up a guy. They'll bring him home and she will watch him do the deed.

The big deal? The guy who they'll pick up is Mike, her lover... after the deed is done, Mike'll tell Robert that he wants Renee to blow him and things will get out of control. Robert's position in the marriage changes as Renee and Mike become lovers openly... giving Robert opportunities to join in as the bottom... or have the whole business world learn that he's done the deed and his wife is fucking another man right in their marriage bed.

The Daughter's plans

Sissy Rhymes pretty much has everything that her dirty little mind could want. She seduced her father before she was 16 and almost before her next birthday, she had her mother in the palm of her hand... and neither knows about the other.

It's quite a juggling act and she's getting tired of it. She loves her parents, particularly when she's naked with them, but keeping them seperated can be a major headache sometimes. Just last month, she had almost been caught with her mother's face in her wet little pussy when Daddy came home. She had been forced to blow him in the bathroom to keep him from realizing that her mom's face was covered with her juices.

So, what's a girl to do? She sets them up so that she can finally love them both at the same time, of course.

The question is who gets to discover who? She hasn't considered how it will really effect her family life, but then, she's not really a big picture kinda girl.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

subrob99

I would be interested in playing Robert in the first one. If u can find another partner.

Blinkin

That's 2 of the three then. :)

Come on, anyone out there wanna play a guy or gal in a threesome?

And there still the incest one too. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.