News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Estate Lounge

Started by Autumn Sativus, March 27, 2010, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Heh! Love it. 

"You see him...he's in your house!"

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: Ryven on August 25, 2011, 04:11:34 PM
I think it was a PM actually.  I can't remember who ran the game, but basically they described Trieste scrying in her magic crystal ball and what she saw was me in full werewolf form, breaking into her house and going after her.

Oh wow... <imagination goes off and does its thing...> 0-o

[Edit] Remi... I want to do things to your avatar (and that title you gave yourself is just... nom-worthy, all over) u_u... does that make me a bad person >.>; ?[/Edit]

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Remiel

:3  No, it doesn't, ClockworkShadow...it doesn't make you a bad person.  Assuming, of course, that you are, in fact, a person at all...

*checks under your dress for gears and springs and such*

Ryven

Robots have their place too. ::)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ryven on August 26, 2011, 04:37:33 PM
Robots have their place too. ::)

This get's me thinking about AI, lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ryven

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: Remiel on August 26, 2011, 04:29:55 PM
:3  No, it doesn't, ClockworkShadow...it doesn't make you a bad person.  Assuming, of course, that you are, in fact, a person at all...

*checks under your dress for gears and springs and such*

o-o

Oh, what I want to say to that.

Sadly, I'm fleshy-bound just like every other (often sordid >.>) human speckling the surface of this planet.  <.<

If I were, in body, as I am in my mind, though... <She steeples her fingers in front of wickedly glinting eyes and a scheming smirk.>

Hyper-complicated, logic-bending, and probably contradictory connections, cogs, gears, gadgets, mouldings, and... <She takes a long, slow breath, pauses to blink...  then slips into scheming mode.>

A/A

o_O

Autumn Sativus

Less than 48 hours to get votes in!
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Aiden

We still waiting on people with night skills? Wait, maybe I should have read the game one first...

I"ll be back!

Aiden

undisclosedtoyou

Lalalalala, I need to vote!

*Get's to it!*

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Autumn Sativus

Aiden my dear I do indeed mind! Your first post should include your vote for the day. >.>
Us against the world

Valerian

It's always awkward, voting in these first few rounds; and it's even more awkward voting when no one was taken out the night before.  I mean, that's good, don't get me wrong, but it is more difficult that way.  "We must seek out the killers who have taken the life of our dear friend... wait.  No one died?  Never mind."

:D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Valerian on August 30, 2011, 06:55:32 AM
It's always awkward, voting in these first few rounds; and it's even more awkward voting when no one was taken out the night before.  I mean, that's good, don't get me wrong, but it is more difficult that way.  "We must seek out the killers who have taken the life of our dear friend... wait.  No one died?  Never mind."

:D

I agree with this, it's awkward, but needs to be done lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ryven

In regards to Izu's absence, perhaps a short wait, then move on without him.

Remiel

For what it's worth, I ran a poll here in which most people said they'd like to make each round a week long.  Don't get me wrong; I'm completely in favor of shorter time periods for these types of games, but in my experience most people tend to wander off or go MIA.  :-\

ClockworkShadow

For what it's worth, I ran a poll here in which most people said they'd like to make each round a week long.  Don't get me wrong; I'm completely in favor of shorter time periods for these types of games, but in my experience most people tend to wander off or go MIA.  :-\

I agree with this, in all its elements, although I still also stand by:

Quote from: CWS
I realize that it's no fault of Izu's that he needs to be away, but the progress of the game could be severely crippled by an indeterminable absence on anyone's part.  I vote that his participating character either be killed or removed, depending on his role, for the game's sake.  There are always other games that he can participate in, after all, yes?  ...  I really hope he was not caught in one of the areas hit harder by Irene :/

I do not think that his removal from this game should be tied with this round's vote, however.  We should still vote for someone in our active group.  I will change my vote, accordingly.

A/A

o_O

Autumn Sativus

In my experience I have found if we wait more than 4 or 5 days to progress from day to night and so forth, people tend to "forget" about the game and then we are left waiting and waiting. I also find that by the time it reaches a week, people are beginning to lose interest and wonder when anything will happen.

That's my take on it. I'm not discrediting the poll either but I'd rather keep the shorter voting times and see how it works out. In the past any absences over a week have killed or nearly killed games. :-\
Us against the world

undisclosedtoyou

I think we should just continue, Izu will hopefully return by the next deadline. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Autumn Sativus

The plot thickens.

~Dun dun dun~
Us against the world

desert ashes

Well, that wasn't a right guess either.   :-(
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Moirae on September 02, 2011, 12:17:18 AM
Well, that wasn't a right guess either.   :-(

This makes me sad!  I hope the next one is right!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ClockworkShadow

I noticed that one of us voted.  I'd been waiting to formally vote until the feedback on the next victim, but I can add mine to my post if you'd like, Saff.

A/A

o_O

Autumn Sativus

No, it is not time to vote yet.

Voting occurs during the Days. It is still Night, right now.
Us against the world

ClockworkShadow

Kay - that's what I thought.  I hope you don't mind that I posed a reaction, though.  I can refrain from that in the future, if you prefer.

A/A

o_O