The Gift - ( Looking for 1 more man interest check)

Started by lovelygirl, November 19, 2010, 08:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Mark Wilson had raised his boys alone from an early age. With their mother's passing when they were children he did his best to raise Jonathan and Alex the best he could. He gave them as much as he could within their means. The were good boys and very obedient of their father. He was not strict by any means, but he raised them right to respect those older than them.

Christmas was coming and they were on the cusp of turning 20 and 21. Mark wanted to get them a special gift to show his appreciation for being such good sons. Three days before Christmas, a package arrived, a girl, in a dress, wrapped in a bow, with a tag marked, "For Jon and Alex, enjoy". Mark had both them the best gift ever, a submissive slave that would attend to their every want and whim. How would they handle it? Would they dive right in and use her to the fullest extent? Or would they be put off, wanting to "rescue" the girl, and fall in love with her? Would one brother be jealous of the other because he wanted her for his own? Would dad want part of the action?

So here is the interest thread. Pop in and let me know if you are interested. I need a dad and two sons. Once I know if I have enough interest I will ask for character sheets
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Chromatose

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Brumak

Dad here.... I would be more than happy to play an experienced master and slave owner that the sons never knew about.

lovelygirl

Ok so we need one more son.

Guys could you post a simple CS?

Name
And a bit of history.

Thanks

Ons &Offs

Chromatose

Name: James Tennyson (Tennyson being his middle name. I hope it's alright for me to change the names, I have a strong dislike for them both.)

Description: James is rather average looking, just plain enough to be unpopular with women, just scrawny enough to have been bullied through school. He has scruffy brown hair always in need of a haircut, and he's generally unkempt, although he has the look of someone who could look much more handsome if he took care of himself and put some thought into his attire. He has several pairs of glasses at a time, a habit he picked up in high school since they seemed to get broken a little too often.

History: James was always the nerd of the two brothers, and never had any interest in physical pursuits. He excelled in science, although it came from sheer effort and the amount of time he spent studying it and not from any particular talent. He scored high on his SAT and is in his second year at a prestigious university, studying chemical engineering, but some days he feels like he's gotten in over his head. He fears disappointing his father, so he spends most of his time studying, and as a result he has become something of a hermit, without friends or relationships.

lovelygirl

Sure it's ok, I usually just throw names in I like and if asked I allow people to change them.

Ons &Offs

Brumak

Name-  Jacob

Age - 45

Description. Jacob is wealthy business man making some good decisions he was able to retire after his wife passed away  Being left to raise there two boys Jacob did what he could with what he had. Once his boys was old enough he would eventually tell them about the secret life that he had been hiding from them.  But it was something that he had guarded from them for years. 

Jacob is about 6'2" with salt and. Pepper hair. Staying in shape and healthy he worked out everyday staying in shape. Not able to marry another after there mother passed he only took on slaves masking them as help around the house. When he wanted a new slave he would " Fire them" but secretly sell them off to another slave owner.  

KnowThySire

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for the second son.
There can only be one king.

KnowThySire

Name: Jacob Jr (Known better as Jake. I also hope that you don't mind me using a different name.)

Description: Jake was always the image-conscious brother out of the two, and tried to look his best whenever he was doing anything. He had classic good looks, and was rather muscular, as well as tall, measuring about 6'3". His brown hair almost always seemed to have gel in it, spiking it upward. Jake had to wear glasses as well, but elected to wear contacts instead, covering his brown eyes. Although the resemblance between Jake and his younger brother, James, can be seen, the overall appearance of the two are vastly different.

History: Jake seemed to be the lucky one of the two brothers growing up. He was able to fit in with the popular crowd in high school due to his good looks and athleticism. Part of him always felt bad that he was accepted, and his brother wasn't. He would have helped him out, but he didn't want James to be made fun of even more by the fact that his older brother had to fight his battles for him. Jake is now in the same college as James. Although he wasn't as smart as his youger brother, he managed to get in due to a football scholarship. Jake shows his funny and outgoing personality more than anything, while hiding his true thoughts so that he could maintain his macho image. His brother and father are the only ones that know the real Jake. He seems to be trying to make up for lost time with his brother, trying to help him out whenever he could. Jake knew that, due to the fact that he was so liked, he'd be looked up to by James, but at the same time be hated by James for being a typical jock.

(I tried to play off of what you guys had.)
There can only be one king.

lovelygirl

Great looks like I have my men. I will post an OOC and an IC later today

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs