Curse of Salem (Closed)

Started by Bekah Boo, October 01, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

Story Synopsis:

Salem.

A place of unimaginable horrors, of unspeakable tortures of innocents whom sadly lost their lives to hysteria of witchcraft and devil worship during a time in which only God's word was law. Many lives were lost and reputations forever scorned but where as history speaks of several anecdotes to explain the horrors from contaminated drinking water to the mob like mentality of fear, those who lost their lives were simply patsies to the true culprits. Among the scores of groups sent to their deaths there were true witches among them, while many were the undesirables and weak, a select few willingly chose to be sacrificed in order to fulfill the true unlimited power that would be the most satisfying end to the infernal mortals whom despised them. A curse in which was to be fulfilled centuries after upon the eve of blood red moon, where the veil of magic separating the mortal realm and supernatural would be lifted and allow the witches's reign to take over; of course time and patience was needed as well as important artifacts in which to fulfill the curse.

October is often told to be the Devil's month, a time where all those of dark magic can use the influence of the earth and strength of ancient air of hallowed times. Upon this October marks the 3rd century passage of the darkest times in Salem's history, the air itself static with the collection of timeless vengeance upon the mortal realm and for the act of the curse to make itself known.

It all begins with a rather harmless retelling of an old quote by a timid old teacher before her class, the classical quote of one of the most aggressive and adamant of those accused.

Vivat temporis dominatione Amaymonis: tenebrae autem tunica terram. Egestas mandat, implebitur: et cognoscat mundus nostra potestate.

The classroom full of students is blinded by an inescapable light as the words resonate violently from the mouth of the teacher, her piercing screams making her entire form convulse as she is lifted into the air. Each word is screeched in deep Latin as the whites of her eyes glow, for what happens to her next is a complete mystery; but for the students whom soon wake from the engulfing light they find themselves changed.

Story Guidelines/Rules:

Welcome all please do take a seat! There is much to discuss and of course guidelines in which must be addressed!

In this story we are looking for at least 8 players whom will take on the role of one of the students within the class, the blinding light mentioned? Oh that. It's just a curse that transforms everyone into a monster of course! Ah yes...there is quite a bit of confusion isn't there? But don't fret, you're not alone...not that it makes it any easier. In this story we are looking for students whom have been transformed into monsters and other creatures of supernatural origin, the goal is to of course break the curse but that may need to hurry as Halloween approaches and as a result the spell upon you will be lasting if not fixed by that day. Of course we're not going to be the fluffed up version of monsters you see in books and movies, no no..some may be more horrific than others, making trying to blend in quite difficult. Not to mention the rest of the school can't know of your fate or else you may find yourself locked up for study...and then there's that witch whom seems to have taken over the teacher..she will appear every now and again just to make life all the more difficult...

You must rely on your fellow students to not only try and figure out a way to break the curse, but also make sure you all stick together; after all there is strength in numbers right? Though rising tensions and more monstrous behaviors might make such difficult, not to mention that witch who seems to enjoy toying with you all.

The guidelines are quite easy for this story as generally it will follow a sand box sort of style with GM posts every so often to poke in the right direction. The goal must be met so while sex is allowed it is not the complete idea behind all of this. All that I ask is for everyone to be courteous and polite, we're all adults here so that shouldn't be hard. Myself and my co-GM, Blueyedbard, will evaluate all character sheets so you may send them in a message to either of us, do not post here on the interest check until either of us say so. We will also be enforcing a one post a week rule, if you can post more great, but if not sorry. I have seen too many groups die to inactivity so if you can't commit this is not the game for you, sounds harsh but it is how it will be. Also be aware not everyone will be accepted as we are going for a certain post length and depth, some styles don't mesh well with others, like before I apologize now but there is no personal reasons simply that for the sake of the story.

Now onto what roles are available; Any monster or myth you can think of is accepted, as we will look over all character sheets and if there are issues we will correct them. The only limit is that the students that are transformed obviously will have difficulty in blending in without some sort of disguise or need to hide; so no almost human like monsters, if you're a vampire then you have to have some sort of physical marring that makes you stand out. We may have multiples of monsters but do try and have different ideas or twists as we are more than happy to help.
All characters need to be at least 18 and not lower, as per the site rules.

Once reading all this you may send a message to either myself or Bard with your character sheet with the code listed here:

[img height=350] Human appearance[/img] (Real life pictures please); [img height=350] Monster appearance[/img] (Can use any image so long as it agrees with the site)

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b] Obviously all are accepted but what do you like?
[b]Monster Type:[/b] Obviously what kind of monster are you?
[b]Monster traits:[/b] What do you now go through as a monster? A need for blood? Unable to hold shape?
[b]Personality:[/b] How are you usually? What has this change made you feel?
[b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] Can conflict now that you're a monster
[b]General On and Offs:[/b] You may list sexual if you like as well

Bekah Boo

--- Accepted Character sheets---

Emily Standford

Player Name: Bekah Boo
Character Name: Emily 'Millie' Standford
Orientation: Heterosexual
Monster Type: Succubus
Monster traits: My skin is now a flush red at all times, not to mention the horns on my forehead. They don't hurt but it's odd when someone touches them. The most difficult part is the hunger I have, it feels like I am being eaten alive on the inside if I don't..well..if I don't get a man's..um..
I need it to survive but it's so embarrassing...especially when I get so hungry it feels like my skin is on fire and my clothes just melt away..

Personality: Typically I am quite shy, I don't like to draw a whole lot of attention to myself really. I like to read as I do that in my spare time when I don't have theater practice. I'm still a bit too nervous to go for any big parts, but I really enjoy being around everyone since they're so nice and talented; so I don't mind doing the backdrops and paintings if I can just be around them.I don't like people who constantly lie and put others down for their own amusement, especially the plastic dolls of the school...just because they're gorgeous it feels like everyone bends to their whim...it's just..I dunno. I just wish everyone could get along.

Likes/Dislikes:

Books, Drawing, Poetry, Theater, Painting, Nice people

Drama, Rude people, People who put others down for the fun, Blood (squeamish), People who force themselves on you

General On and Offs: My own On and Offs are in my signature, but for Emily she is quite inexperienced as far as being a close virgin. The fumbled attempt at third base has somewhat scared her from attempting again anytime soon, let's just say alcohol doesn't help matters. Apart from that experience however she is quite bashful, making for actual relationships nothing but a distant dream as she knows herself all too well to dare put herself in that situation again.

Brian Matterson

Player Name: Sarge-Pepper
Character Name: Brian Matterson
Orientation: Straight
Monster Type: Wendigo
Monster traits: I'm... hungry...  Like, more than usual. I tore into a whole box of cereal this morning and a whole gallon of milk and I feel like I just eat a single cookie for all it was worth. Can people even drink a whole gallon of milk? Nothing helps. I just feel a gurgle and a grumble when I look around, but it seems the worst when I'm around a crowd. Like they are just pressing in around me, so... pliant.

But even so, I could be in a whole group of people and if I want to slip out of the way, I can almost feel the best ways out, whose body would block mine from sight, which shadows were the deepest, even where to look to prevent someone recognizing me. Made it easy to sneak into the library again during class. Fuck Mr. Hendricks. Math ain't gonna do me any good when Frost and Tolstoy really call to me.

Though there was this incident where I was daydreaming, imagining myself eating one of those treats from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that I'd just read about and found myself chewing right through one of my pencils. Spitting shards kinda eating. Luckily no one saw me as I tried to spit the pieces back up silently into my bag, but I'd cleared right through the metal band without so much as a sliver in my teeth. Maybe it's just my imagination? Mom probably got some of those prank vegan pencils.

That's a thing... Right?

Powerful Bite - He can bite through nearly anything but the hardest materials.
Sealth Master - Brian can utilize the environment around him to remain undetected, even in daylight.
Iron Stomach - Anything Brian eats can be digested without ill effect, from poison to solid materials
Caloritic Healing - Brian can consume matter to translate into faster healing. Human flesh heals the best, inorganic matter heals the slowest.

Drawbacks
Eternal Hunger - Due to his Wendigo, Brian is always hungry. Human flesh will satiate him the best, but even then, his hunger cannot be ignored.
Predator’s Instinct - Prey runs. predators chase. He has a hard time ignoring fleeing prey.
Fragile - Brian is a new Wendigo that hasn’t had the time to develop into a powerful being. As such, due to his gaunt nature, he is easily hurt..
Eerie Presence-Brian now has a disquieting presence that unsettles those around him. If he’s actively hunting someone, it starts tearing at their sanity.
But since he’s the thing causing them fear, people don’t want to notice him, so he blends in a lot better. It gives bigger monsters pause before they mess with him, and just makes it a creepy monster

Personality: Wallflower. Church mouse. Bookworm. Mute. Dumb. Useless. Coward. In order of the last ones used as an excuse to tease me. At first it was just harmless name calling, nothing I haven't dealt with before. But it got worse. Just keep your head down, push through it. High school is temporary. At least the Librarians let me stay late after school to read in peace where it's quiet for at least one hour of my life. They don’t ask where the bruises came from today. They just let me stay there. But even they have to kick me out eventually.

Good-for-nothing. Beanpole. Spindly bastard. Fuckwit. Dumb, stupid and deaf. Those were just last night from my stepdad. It's hard to try and disappear when a locked door sends him into... well, I just can't lock my door. Why did I have to be cursed to be tall and lanky? It's hard to curl up and not be noticed when you tower above your classmates. And forget sports. I couldn't dribble air without tripping.

I guess I'm pretty useless after all. I just read... Though I could swear I heard Ashley's heartbeat when she read next to me today. I like her. She's quiet too. And her skin is... delectable.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Books, silence, new sneakers, garlic bread, and Ashley Hopkins. Dislikes: Athletes, bullying, my own body, acne, Mr. Hendricks, and Math.
General On and Offs: I'd be lucky to even have someone notice me, but someone... quiet, like me. Who looks beautiful, but covers it up. It would be like unwrapping a present just for me. Maybe a nice, isolated moonlight night... I heard the Blood Moon is especially romantic...

Kirsten Graham

Player Name: Bibliophilia
Character Name: Kirsten Graham
Orientation: Heteroflexible
Monster Type: Gorgon
Monster traits:Well, my hair is snakes, I have scales and if I meet someone's gaze without some sort of barrier or reflective surface, they turn to stone.  Oh, uhm, my bones are different now, like...I can bend in ways that no human can and wriggle into very tight spaces.  And I have venomous fangs...the kind that fold up like a viper?

Personality: Before the 'incident', I was your typical, semi-popular, hard-working, vegan high school girl.  I had a good group of friends, liked drama and cheerleading, worked hard to get good grades and planned to go to an ivy league college.  I think I was probably more mature than some of my peers, but I still liked to party and do stupid teenage stuff...as long as it wasn't likely to ruin my life-long plans.

Now, well, I'm more prone to anger and have to fight off the urge to...uhm...use my powers on people.  As a result, I've become more introverted, plus...you try socializing normally when your hair hisses.  I'm more emotional over-all, really, but the mood swings might partially be due to just, well, dealing with being a monster now.  It might also have a little something to do with the craving for raw meat.

Likes/Dislikes: Cheerleading, drama, musical theatre, yoga, gymnastics, alt rock, vegetables, fruit, human anatomy, medical journals, science, biology and chemistry.

Meat, vapidity, 'mean girls/boys', pop music, violence, meatheads, white knights, refined sugar, drama queens, bigots, reality TV

General On and Offs: Kirsten hasn't had a lot of sexual experiences, and the ones she has had were fairly vanilla.  My personal O/Os are in my signature, and I'd prefer to discuss potential non-vanilla elements of a sexual encounter prior to the scene, should one occur.

Tyler Morgan

Player Name: Blueeyedbard
Character Name: Tyler Morgan
Orientation: Straight
Monster Type: Boogieman
Monster traits: when the transformation first happened, not much was different. Except that his skin paled to nearly a chalk white, and the dark circles under his eyes make look like he hadn't slept since the last time this witch had cast a spell… over three hundred years ago.
But the hungrier he gets the more those dark circles seem to spread from his eyes, turning all of his skin a pitch black, until there is nothing left but a pair of ominous glowing white eyes. And a mouth full of jagged glowing teeth.

Like the being of myth that lives under the bed, he has to feed on human fear in order to keep his physical form. If the hunger grows too strong he will lose his firm completely and sink into the shadows. After that it's only a short time before fear isn't enough to satisfy the hunger… then he needs blood...
Personality: Tyler couldn't have been farther from a monster if he tried. The school loved him: he was the star wide receiver for their football team. People said he had radar in his head, telling him where the ball was going to be, and he was always there. University recruiters had been knocking on his door since his junior year, promising anything they could to get his consideration.

His parents loved him: he never got in trouble, never embarrassed them. Sure he got caught drinking with his friends once, but hey, kids will be kids! On the end they couldn't be happier.

The town loved him with every touchdown catch he made!
His friends loved him, and every opportunity they could get to share the limelight everyone gave him. He had girlfriends from time to time, but nothing ever serious. Not with the prospect of leaving for college in the future. But even after they split, there was never any bad blood remaining.
Even the students that weren't exactly his friends never claimed to dislike him. Sure he could be a little full of himself at times. But he was always friendly, and he always had a tendency to shut down any bullying he came across by any of his fellow jocks. They would always stop when he was around.

All and all Tyler had a bright future to look forward to, at any college on the east coast he wanted. Despite less than perfect grades.

But now he looks sickly and white. His eyes hold the deepest fears of those who look into them. The light is sharp and irritating, and feels like a million bees under his skin…. And the hunger… he used to love for people to love him. Now he is famished for their fear, and he’ll go to any lengths to satisfy that hunger...

Likes/Dislikes: Human: Likes; friends, football, listening to music, weekends to just hang out, being around happy people, and not letting things get too heavy.
Dislikes; homework, silence, pushy people or bullies, taking life too seriously.

Monster: Likes; Fear, Fear, Fear, blood, nightmares, hysteria, Fear, heights, spiders, ghosts, the dark, horror, terror, FEAR!
Dislikes; tranquility, peace, bravery, hiding under the blankets.
General On and Offs:
Tyler doesn't exactly have a list, he’s just looking for what any young,  popular, college bound football player wants: no pressure, no labels, and eating his cake too!

Shabina Griffin

Player Name: Saika
Character Name:Shabina Griffin
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 142
Monster Type: Griffin
Monster traits:

Physical/Abilities

Physical:

6'7" and over time grows and transforms into a full fledged Griffin.

Ten 2"-4" partially retractable claws in hands;Eight 6" retractable claws in feet;Tail is flexible and prehensile and is at full length already, 3'

Breasts size from 36B to 42H that are covered in feathers and will disappear as she slowly turns into a griffin.

Abilities:

-Enhanced eyesight, hearing, reflexes, strength, durability, highly adaptable to weather and terrain, and can turn head like an owl (180 degrees)

-Control animals of the land and air.

-Telepathy (only in full griffin form)

-Night vision

Personality

Human:

Extroverted
Outspoken
Protective
Studious

Monster:

Aggressive
Fearless
Protective and territorial

Likes/Dislikes

Human:

Healthy lifestyle
Gymnastics
Music/Singing
Reading
Extreme Sports
Friends

DISLIKES:

Bullies
Dumb people (i.e. Watch me jump from the third floor onto the trampoline and into the pool)
Blood, cuts and stuff are fine, but not excessive
Hysterical/Dramatic people
Disorganization

Monster:

Meat… prefers raw meat, but cooked will do.
Hunting
Music/Singing
Aerial displays
Climbing
Outdoors in general.

DISLIKES:

Indoors
Clothing
Vegetables
Off-key singing
Thieves and wrong-doers
Disrespecting/harming nature and animals

General On and Offs:

Unknown at this time since well, never had the time to date or even attempt to fool around since the family are academics.

Family/Background

Background:

PARENTS:

Stephen (55) and Chione Griffin (47)

SIBLINGS:

Isis (23), lives in London

Thema and Royce (15), Fraternal twins

Leo (12)

Home: Griffin Household

Shabina and her family moved to Salem, MA over the summer of her 16th birthday when her mother saw a position for a Museum Director at the Peabody Essex Museum became available and while the family loved London and she enjoyed her position as Assistant Director at the Natural Science Museum in London. Moving on seemed like a good idea to her and her father can continue with his lectures at local universities as he specialized in archeology, mythological history, relics, etc. He was like a milder version of Indiana Jones, but after getting shot in the spine and almost lost his ability to walk, thank God for miracles, he gave up his reckless hunting. Either way, he is still just as passionate when he teaches as he talks about reality blending with mythology and magic and how it all worked together for civilizations. How sometimes belief is just as powerful and that possibly back in the day, there truly was magic in the world before it was all lost. Not to mention he is very excited to dive into the history of Salem as it was always an interesting subject for him in Europe.

Despite what her parents did and being academics, they are not as pushy about it towards their children which Shabina is grateful for. She didn’t mind it because it always kept her motivated to become something more. If they were all about test scores and grades, she would probably fail all of her classes out of spite. Only downside is that being a Director at a museum requires a lot of time and so her father and her have taken up extra cooking duties to the point that they do those boxed meals that get shipped to them during the busy season or when charity/fundraising events happen.

Luckily for her, the school isn’t too bad and not having to wear a uniform was a big plus. Though the activities offered were very American. Not everything can be perfect right? Either way, she keeps in touch with her friends back home as she debates with them what to do for college as she has honestly no idea. For her, it is the issue of “what am I passionate about?” since she can’t ever see herself doing anything that her parents are doing. Museums are great, but too much stress. Teaching is eh… and what kind of topic would she want to talk about? So for now, she is going with the flow and seeing where life takes her.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Xìn-zhà Li (or Shin)

Player Name: Deathnote
Character Name: Xìn-zhà Li (or Shin)
Monster Type: Gargoyle
Monster traits: Dark leathery blueish skin and bat-like ears, gargoyles have exceptional hearing and can easily navigate through the shadows, staying hidden from sight.  Their skin is like armour, capable of protecting against blades and fire.  They are also capable of turning themselves into stone statues.  Direct exposure to sunlight will force them to revert back into their statue forms.

Personality: A very tense and serious type of person who seems to wear no other expression other than a constant frown.  Normally stern, serious, and detached, Shin also has a bit of a temper, which has gotten him into trouble more than once before.  He can be extremely stubborn and has a tendency to make reckless decisions at times.  He also displays great loyalty to his friends, of which he has few of despite being on the football team as a running-back.

As a member of the football team, he still gets invited to parties and such, but he finds it difficult to get along with most of them, especially the obnoxious ones.  He would prefer spending his free-time by himself, reading a book or playing video games.  Due to his nature, he takes his training and his role on the team very seriously.  He has butt heads with the coach on several occasions, especially when it came to over-training and over-exerting himself.  He can barely manage basic teamwork when playing football.  On more than one occasion, he has been suspended for fighting and nearly kicked off the team.  He especially dislikes being told what to do.

Likes: Books, Comic Books, Video Games, Football, Drawing, Quiet Places, and Math

Dislikes: Bullies, Drama, Loud Parties, Food that's complicated to prepare and/or eat (i.e., fish with lots of bones in them), Authority Figures, and Math (it's complicated)

General On and Offs: O/O's

Damian Dragunov

Player Name: Bowen
Character Name: Damian Kirill Dragunov
Orientation: Hetero
Height: 6'
Weight: 225
Monster Type: Werewolf

Monster traits:
Physical Abilities

Different forms
Form        Height      Weight:   
Human:        6'      225   
Wolfman:        8'10"      475
Wolf*:        3'        150

* He can shift into wolf form at night but then can't shift back until morning.

Abilities
-Enhanced hearing, smell, strength, agility, durability, running speed, stamina, fangs/claws[somewhat retractable] (really soft fur), nightvision

-Regenerative Healing Factor

-Pheromones: canines he's met and scented him, will come to his howl and obey. During the 3 to 4 nights of the blood moon he becomes more 'alpha' and he affects humans too, but to a lesser degree.

Personality: Before the incident Damien was the chubby nerd wearing glasses who wore his heart on his sleeve. Honest, polite, smart but helpful. He got his heart broken a lot but had a quiet dignity about himself. He was part of the chess club, the role playing club, drama and dance club. He got made fun of alot, did homework for a few of the girls he has crushes on and was always the backup for any dance club events. He wanted to party and do the stupid teenage stuff that everyone else is doing but wasn't invited and ends up playing D&D (paladin, of course). It just wasn't happening. When he turned 17 he decided to start watching what he ate and really put some effort into working out. He struggled with it for almost nine months. Then a sudden growth spurt on top of all his hard work changed his entire appearance.

Growing four inches, losing his baby fat and puttin on some solid muscles..but he was still the sweet, mildly kid that kept trying. And people kept treating him the same as they always did. Maybe because they saw the change happening in small increments. Maybe its because his attitude didn't change so theirs didn't either.

After the event everything changed. He got hairier, always seemed to have a five o'clock shadow/scruff going on all over the place. Hairy chest, arms and legs...even spots on his back. He felt like bathing in nair most days. His eyes went from sea green to golden brown. Really? shitty brown. The worst part was that his looks kept shifting along with the phases of the moon. And the temper that came along with the fangs and thick nail. Its hard not to be annoyed all the time...anger issues? maybe. Maybe its that all of a sudden all the girls who wouldn't give him the time of day before are suddenly interested. What was wrong with him before the event? He just lost weight, gained muscle mass and his skin cleared up...nothing. He just didn't understand people.

Human Likes/Dislikes: Math, Gaming, Reading, Mythology, Goth/Alternative Music, Chess//People who follow the herd (packs are totally different, like totally), jerks, bullies, beer, bad smells, well done meat
Monster Likes/Dislikes: Running, meat, hunting, mayhem//bad smells, people messing with his friends, people that touch his stuff
General On and Offs: No idea, up until recently girls were uninterested in him

Jonah Heiler

How he hides himself
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/portrait-adult-handsome-man-covering-face-scarf-looking-provocatively-camera-sexual-young-man-covered-scarf-108224632.jpg
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Player Name: Gateman

Character Name: Jonah Heiler

Orientation: bisexual

Monster Type: Nachzehrer

Monster traits: So, after looking more into my transformation, I've noticed some irregularities. My mouth has become a dentist's nightmare, and I can lift my car with one hand. When I went for my morning run, I opted for the woods, for obvious reasons, and found myself running down an elk with ease. I was so hungry, I couldn't help myself, but when I bit into it, it was like drinking a gasoline and styrofoam smoothie. the only thing that was even remotely palatable was the heart. I'm lucky I guess. Found out later that my particular curse means I can only eat human corpses, and drink their blood. Apparently, if they're already dead, it's no big deal, but if the situation arises where I kill someone, or if I drink a student's blood and they later die, they can become one. I got off a bit luckier than others, I think. So I have to break into a morgue every few days. So I have jaws that dentures could never fix. So I gotta deal with the fact I'm pale enough to be in the Twilight reboot. Could be worse; coulda turned into a wendigo like Brian.

Personality:Jonah hides his low self image behind a somewhat grandiose ego. He uses his position on the football team to become more popular, and to become more likely not to be bothered. An introvert that tries to hide his discomfort with new people, he struggles with low grades, often keeping just barely above the cutoff for academics due to ADD. Doesn't really get along with very many people, partially due to the internal conflict of disliking their behavior but not wanting to speak up because it means drawing attention to himself. Still, he is quick to stand up once certain lines are crossed. Tears can be a major berserk button for him. In his own words "I'm a dick, but I'm not a complete dick. High school sucks enough as it is, no need to make it worse than it has to be."

Likes: peace and quiet, cooking, human flesh, football, gaming, karaoke.
Dislikes: cooked food, Most food, human flesh, attention, fighting.

General On and Offs: see signature

Ethelinda "Lindi" Rosch

Player Name: Chou Chou Rheastar
Character Name: Ethelinda "Lindi" Rosch
Orientation: Pansexual
Monster Type: Lamia
Monster traits: For awhile nothing changed, but now slowly my arms lengthened and grew scales and claws, and my legs morphed and grew into scaly legs that were almost like horse legs and I'm forced to walk on four legs now. From my belly button up I look pretty much the same except my teeth are crazy sharp now. I also have a long horse like tail and my tongue is like a snakes.

I crave really rare meat now, and I stare really hungrily at some of the others in class. It's hard not to just launch myself at them sometimes and bite. I also have this sudden hatred of any of the female teachers that are married or the male teachers wives, it's so odd.

Personality: I'm usually pretty outgoing, I like people and I like talking to them. I try to be everyone's friend, regardless of whether they are popular or even if they are friendly. I usually really like my friends moms, since I don't have one, and really like to do things to help them or spend time around older female role models. I'm pretty good in school and help some of the others who struggle in class. I'm also a vegan.

This change has really been difficult because I have been snappish and outright rude to any older female I meet and I even growled at my little niece yesterday! And all I want to eat is bloody meat, it's so disgusting, so I haven't been eating at all. It's starting to make me really dizzy and angry and it's hard to focus.

Likes/Dislikes: I used to adore growing vegetables and nice big kale salads, or fruit smoothies! Now they make me gag.

I like: bunnies, volunteer work, mom figures, books, swimming, and horse back riding.
Dislike: meat, eating any animal product, reality tv, and big corporations

General On and Offs: My own o/o are the same but I think Lindi would be more into blood and biting and scratching as a Lamia. Also she is very vocal and aggressive in getting people to let her in, she doesn't really let go of things once she gets an idea into her head about befriending someone. Very loyal and wont turn her back on someone, even if they hurt her. She is also very protective of those she sees as being picked on by others, its one thing if someone hurts her but not ok for people to hurt her friends.

======================================================

BlueEyedBard

Hi gang!
I roasted pumpkin seeds for everyone!
There were plenty of good ones I found in a cursed pumpkin patch nearby!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Bekah Boo

--Gathers around the delicious pumpkin seeds--
We're not trying to bribe anyone we swear ;3

BlueEyedBard

In case anyone is considering character sheets, we have a succubus and a boogieman in the works so far.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Bibliophilia

BlueEyedBard

Hi Bibli!
Cursed pumpkin seed?
....well the pumpkins were cursed anyway... but there's a little sea salt on them 😀
On/Off

Bibliophilia

-omnoms-  Curses, shmurses.  Pumpkin seeds are worth it.

Bekah Boo

Alright so far we have two solid characters so send us your character sheets while you can ;3
My thoughts were to keep it as an even number of boys and girls though that might change, so send 'em into us ;3

Bekah Boo

Current monsters not available are-

Gorgon
Succubus (Or devil types for that matter unless there is a very specific difference or idea for it)
Wendigo
Shadow monster/Boogieman

Any others or if there are questions as to what kind and all please direct questions to myself and Bard, we can work with anyone so no pressure ;3

Bibliophilia

-lures in more players with cookies and awesome characters.-

Bekah Boo

Still seeking four more players, the most updated list of monsters not available is the following;

Griffin
Succubus
Wendigo
Gorgon
Boogieman

There are still plenty of other roles that can be used in this game, more traditional ones such as vampire/zombie/werewolf (with some exception) that will be allowed.
So hurry up before all the slots are gone ;3

Love And Submission

Would a dragon be acceptable for this game?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Love And Submission on October 04, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
Would a dragon be acceptable for this game?

A dragon might be a little difficult for this game, at least in the current story we have. These are students whom not only have their own lives but also have to be able to try and disguise themselves for their own safety until the curse can be broken.
The creatures we are more or less looking for have almost an element of surprise, a sort of humanity still within them that they will struggle to keep while going through all of this.

So something like a lizard creature, or a zombie, vampire...think more towards like general Halloween theme ;3

Bekah Boo

Werewolf slot is taken!

Get slots while they're still here!

Bekah Boo

Ideally looking for one more female to round out the numbers we have ;3
All accepted profiles are listed so any other monsters aside from those will be perfectly fine, if there are questions please just ask.

We don't bite....hard..

xD

Sargepepper

EvieFrye

Hey, I think I would like to try. Maybe as a siren?

Bibliophilia

Bekah Boo

Sure just send me and Bard a profile and we’ll go from there ;3

EvieFrye

Sent it. Don't know what to do about monster picture.

Bekah Boo

Just one more slot is available!
They’re going fast so hurry ;3

Snake

How about A different kind of werebeast?

BlueEyedBard

With a werewolf in the mix were not sure about adding another werebeast.

Also our gender ratio is leaning us toward needing one more female character. Sorry :/
On/Off

CurvyKitten

Is that one spot still open if so DIBS! Well attempted dibs, I know I need to be approved first. hehe If now...awww, let me know if one opens up again. Either way great idea for a game. :)

BlueEyedBard

Write up a character sheet and send it to me and Bekah, Curvy!
On/Off

Bekah Boo

This interest check is currently closed; but that doesn't mean it won't open up in the future.
The idea is that we will work on chapters or episodes so the cast will constantly change, therefore periodically we will be accepting new players so don't fret ;3

Thank you everyone who has had interest, just keep on the look out ;3