Lune de la Louisiane~Modern supernatural fantasy, All Welcome; RECRUITING!

Started by persephone325, March 15, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: Crensler on May 20, 2018, 05:16:53 PM
How do we do that?

Quote from: persephone325 on March 15, 2018, 03:31:39 AM
~Please make sure the word "Louisiana" is somewhere in your message subject!

Quote from: Love And Submission on May 20, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
I kind of want to  make a human character for this game. The only problem is figuring what I job want him too. I kind of like the idea of him being a sheriff while being a normal everyday blue collar guy who has to deal with vampires and werewolves on a daily basis.

He's just a gentle innocent soul whose slowly going to be destroyed by the supernatural. Then again , I think it might be  more fun for him to not be a sheriff and just be a chef who starts his own  dream restaurant in  New Orleans only to realize most of his customers are now werewolves and vampires.

A human character would be great! That reminds me, I need to work on a human sheet! I totally forgot I wanted to make one. XD
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Andol

Oh I think I have been accidentally spelling Louisiana wrong it seems... need to correct that in order to make sure my PMs go to the right spot... XD

Crensler

Thanks, missed that bit about the message like a dingus apparently >w<

Kuroneko

Oops, I used the game title, which is Louisiane rather than Louisiana. Sorry, Persephone.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

persephone325

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
Oops, I used the game title, which is Louisiane rather than Louisiana. Sorry, Persephone.

Oh, no! That works, too! It's either/or, actually. But I figured most people would be used to the regular spelling. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

I will be bringing Anke back just so you know, but right now I'm dealing with a death in the family and some drama. Hopefully I can get a returning post up next weekend. Please toss up the IC links again? or am I just not seeing them in the OOC?

persephone325

Quote from: bubby on May 20, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
I will be bringing Anke back just so you know, but right now I'm dealing with a death in the family and some drama. Hopefully I can get a returning post up next weekend. Please toss up the IC links again? or am I just not seeing them in the OOC?

Welcome back! But feel free to take your time with posting. I'm sorry for your loss. :-( *offers hugs*

The IC links are in the first post of the OOC thread. ^^
I don't know.

Crensler

@persephone325 I really, really don't want to bother you about it, but did you get the edited sheet I sent?  I put the Louisiana thing in the message subject, I believe.  Again, sorry XS

Andol

persephone325

I believe I have all the sheets, now.

But please bear with me. I'm only one person here. :-) Patience is very much appreciated.
I don't know.

Crensler

Of course, no rush, just wanted to be sure I did it right >///<

persephone325

I believe I'm all caught up in regards to getting PMs back to those with character sheets.

That being said, we're leaning heavily towards characters that are female. I'd love to see more males, or non-binary characters! We even have one transgender character. ^^
I don't know.

Crensler

Shenzi

Hi there! Very interested in joining you, if I may? I was planning on making a male vampire, is that proportionally acceptable for the cast you've already got? Miss Quill was telling me you've only got one/a small number of male vampire(s) so I just wanted to touch base with you, as well, as the GM. t(^u^)z

persephone325

Quote from: supermouse on May 21, 2018, 04:26:23 PM
Hi there! Very interested in joining you, if I may? I was planning on making a male vampire, is that proportionally acceptable for the cast you've already got? Miss Quill was telling me you've only got one/a small number of male vampire(s) so I just wanted to touch base with you, as well, as the GM. t(^u^)z

Of course! The race count is pretty even-ish. It's the gender ratio that's terribly askew. lol

Quote from: Crensler on May 21, 2018, 04:15:57 PM
I'll make mine a herm if that'll make you feel better ;)

lol No. :P Your character was already accepted as is!
I don't know.

Crensler

Quote from: persephone325 on May 21, 2018, 04:52:38 PM
lol No. :P Your character was already accepted as is!
*snaps fingers* Drat!  My evil scheme has failed!  X3

Andol

Madriv

I'm still here! I'll work on character sheets as soon as I can wrap my brain around them. Male vampire and male shifter incoming!

persephone325

Quote from: Madriv on June 12, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
I'm still here! I'll work on character sheets as soon as I can wrap my brain around them. Male vampire and male shifter incoming!

No worries! I totally understand uncooperative muses and RL stuff getting in the way. ^^
I don't know.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

persephone325

I don't know.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

LamentingQuill

I'll post for Rosalyn sometime tomorrow. My posting has been hella slow because of a horribly painful broken tooth, but I am going to the dentist on Wednesday. Hopefully that will mean the end of this awful pain in my mouth.

persephone325

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 10, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
Jayson and Stirfry are excited to join!

*squeals excitedly*

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 10, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
I'll post for Rosalyn sometime tomorrow. My posting has been hella slow because of a horribly painful broken tooth, but I am going to the dentist on Wednesday. Hopefully that will mean the end of this awful pain in my mouth.

*hugs* Feel better, love!
I don't know.

Maeve