Gentle Woman ((Male or Female :)))

Started by MissRoziel, March 15, 2014, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

Now this is a simple idea that can span any genera because it's not to deeply tied in setting but in the character,

My character is a soft spoken Woman in her mid twenties,  She had been married once and even bore a child in the marriage, however her husband was cruelly abusive and when he struck the child for the first time,  She gathered up her courage took her daughter and fled,  Crazed and possessive the man followed to reclaim her. Her husband, crazed tries to take her back but he accidentally kills himself and the child (In modern settings he crashes his car into hers killing the girl and forcing his own off a bridge on accident,  in more fantasy setting he's trying to pull his wife from her fleeing horse isn't paying attention snatches the little girl instead the horse makes a bad jump and takes both husband and child with it killing them both.)

Because he was a powerful man and she was just from a average nobody family his family blames her for the deaths and even go so far as to bribing officials to take her into custody and rig evidence against her.  That's where You come in,  It's your choices that will determine what happen to this woman whose already had it very difficult.   

Will you be kind, and save her despite pressure from a wealthy family? 

Will you succumb to the offer of money and power and punish her?

Will you claim her as your very own, pleased by just how well she's already been trained by her Husband?

Her future is up to you, your decisions will help shape her personality and what she'll chose to do.  From becoming a loving loyal woman healing and thankful,  A broken woman who tends your every need by laws laid out from a man before you,  or even a fighter sick of her treatment and ready to fight back, and win, the choice is yours

What will you do with this Gentle Woman?

((This story isn't for just men either, another woman is more then welcome to try their hands at the Gentle Woman story))

Please PM me if interested
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.