A Couple of Sharp(or not so sharp)Ideas: Male seeking Female

Started by Eternal Blade, June 14, 2011, 01:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Blade

Thank you for stepping in to take a look! :-) This is my first wanted thread, so I’ll get a few things out of the way first.

Go over my Roleplay Preferences if you haven't already. Some of these can be discussed, and not all of them have to be included(except where obvious). If interested, I would prefer to get a PM rather than a message on this thread. It's faster, and my PM box would love the attention. :P If you add my YIM make sure to send an accompanying message with the request that includes your Elliquiy username.

These ideas are not fully detailed on here. I have at least a little more up to them, but I wanted to leave my partner a little breathing room in working over the plot with me. While these are sexually charged stories, sex is not only thing they’re charged with. I have more than a bit of plot to them, and directions for them to go. So, if you were looking for a one scene quickie, you should probably look elsewhere.

Deceptive Summoning: Taken
A young woman or teenager finds an ancient book in a library. At first she can’t read it, but after looking at it for a moment, the text begin to speak into her mind. The words tell her that she can summon a demon to grant her “greatness”, but what she doesn’t know is that once summoned, the demon will demand sacrifice even just to send it back to the darkness from which it came.

I’m looking for someone to play the female role. This is just a basic idea, more details can hopefully be discussed. I’m looking to play out the demon slowly changing her for the worse, and possibly ruining her social life.

Crime and Punishment: TAKEN
A young woman living day to day as an orphan in an unforgiving city, ends up refusing a merchants sexual advances. She didn’t know that was a crime, and now she is imprisoned, having already been convicted at a trial she never got to see. Now she awaits finding out what her punishment is in a dark dungeon.

Looking for someone to play the female. Fantasy is an option for this idea. I'm looking to have her placed into indentured service to a noble as her sentence, but I've played around with the idea of light torture and even a rape scene before hand. More details can hopefully be discussed.

I'll try to get up a few more ideas later, but for now this will do.