Black pixels on the E site

Started by AmberStarfire, July 11, 2015, 09:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Hi,

This is something I've only noticed a couple of times, but it's odd. Recently I got a new laptop and I'm using Firefox. I also just recently changed antivirus from McAfee (the machine had a trial) to AVG Antivirus.

Sometimes when I'm on E, I'll see black square pixels in seemingly random places throughout the screen, like someone has drawn a scattering of black dots on the screen. This has only happened 2 or 3 times and when I click on to another page it's gone. I haven't noticed this for any other sites.

Googling it, it looks like Mozilla has a bug in relation to Facebook that is described in a way where it might be similar, but I just thought I'd let you know that I'm having this problem in conjunction with here.

Drake Valentine

?

I use a labtop and also am generally on Firefox as my default browser and never noticed any black dots on any webpages.

Browser up to date?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

AmberStarfire

Yeah. It's a new computer (a few weeks old?) and the browser updates automatically. I think it's a bug with the browser. I haven't noticed it though since I reported it.