News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The dream weaver M for F

Started by seeker619, May 18, 2012, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

The following is an opening post.  If it gives you ideas we can change things around by adding to this or taking away.  It is NC

Dream Weavers.  That is what we are referred to as.  If people are distraught, at the end of their rope. sometimes help will come to that person in the form of a Dream Weaver.  What better to have your wildest fantasy lived out every night.  But often our dreams that we give are guides to the future.  Special skills.  We have a few and they include the ability to read minds, to put one to sleep instantly, and we are shapeshifters, not always into a cat or statue as most would think, but instead our whole body blends into the environment even as it changes.  We can only be seen if we wish to be.  Finally if our charge is attacked we can easily overpower the intruder using whatever force we need.

I was given Molly about 15 years ago.  She looked about 5.  She could grow to be a very influential person helping many people in the process.  To take away the pain she felt from her fighting parents who were both drug addicts and alcoholics.  To Molly I was a form of safety.  When she was twelve I was to leave her as our powers, unless exceptions are made do no allow us to dream weave for adults.  However there was a crisis about to come Molly's way and I was to help.  I was told I probably would have to do things to her that she wouldn't like but it was all necessary.  I couldn't wait to say I'm sorry to her.  She has held a special place in my heart since I first laid eyes on her.

I knew she was going to be at the mall today as I knew everything about her.  I made my presence known to her.  Wood stood toe to toe and I looked into her eyes with my warm and gentle smile.

"I am real Molly.  I haven't forgotten you.  Tell me what you want to dream tonight and I will put you to sleep to take you to that dream."

I knew she was confused but would ask for a dream