News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones Fantasy (5th DnD, custom rules)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, May 21, 2016, 06:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premier

Frenna

Semi-civilized Wildling
Wood Elf Druid (Grasslands)

Raised by cannibals who killed and ate anything with the warm blood flowing in it, even as a child she took lives and ate her fill. When she partook of the flesh of one of the Children of the Forest though even in death they would not go quietly. Their roots took hold in her and put her into a fugue, giving her disturbing visions of what was and what may be. It's left her memories up to that point a jumble and she's unsure how much of her savagery was even real.

Her family was put down by a man who'd been paid to get revenge upon them shortly after and as she was the last and still only a child, he could not bear to kill her and instead took her South with him. She's grown up with memories of a cold and harsh north full of blood, death and horrors, a place which she does not wish to return to and yet cannot fully shake. She's grown up well, her looks are beautifully elfin but with an exotic touch to it that the learned will know is not of Westeros at all. She treats her stolen Children magic as a gift from the Old Gods and tries to use it to better the lives of others. The Old Gods don't demand much, but she feels like she has a price to pay for her power none the less. She might be right.

For now she works with the Changeling who rescued her from the north, unaware that he was the one who took the lives of her kin. She's more accustomed to the civilized world than most Wildlings, but she's never quite settled into it. The dreams of blood and the lingering taste of flesh keep her from ever settling down and she has no ties to noble houses or even a common family. Her magic is Wildling Magic and while most South have never seen it, those that have are not likely to treat her with kindness if they know where she comes from. She tries to stay out of politics, but that's so rarely an option in Kings Landing and the more people the resist, the worse fate the game eventually has in store for them...

Premier

Sheet is a work in process, so it'll be a bit. Just click Frenna's name to get to it!

Premier

Thanks!

Sheets mostly done, just need to fill out the spells, buy equipment and finish up some small details. I wonder what her Background will be. hrm.

RubySlippers

Windows 10 ate my character sheet when downloaded, I will get her in I have hand written notes to work off of, but permission to assassinate Windows 10 after the game starts is requested. ^_^

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Premier on June 22, 2016, 04:21:51 PM
Sheets mostly done, just need to fill out the spells, buy equipment and finish up some small details. I wonder what her Background will be. hrm.

Perhaps outlander? Would fit really. Anyways post sheet when your computer is not bonkers RubySlippers :)

Premier

I went with Outlander! Since I am pretty much that.

Just need to do magic items then done, we got an idea of when we wanna start?

Also I get one free language and since it's likely Frenna used to be a Thenn, what's this games equivalent of the Old Tongue? Dwarven fits for the rune based nature of it, but Dwarves are more Notherners here than the old guard.

Zaer Darkwail

I say dwarven/giant are part of older local languages and the game is basically had been started already (you can get still in and I write intro for you).

Premier

Oh it has? Dang I didn't even notice. Where's the thread and please do. I'll pick the magic items now

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 09, 2016, 06:09:47 PM
I say dwarven/giant are part of older local languages and the game is basically had been started already (you can get still in and I write intro for you).

It did? Nothing was posted about it...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Here is the OOC thread; https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250872.0

Here is charsheet thread where chars are posted to when complete; https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250871.0

Here is the IC thread; https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250983.0

You can wait for me tomorrow (going sleep now) make intro or write yourself a intro and I work from there :)

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 09, 2016, 06:18:50 PM
It did? Nothing was posted about it...

Well, I had in truth thought how 'old tongue' would had been translated to DnD or fantasy version. So I decided go with that in Westeros the northern areas/older areas have dwarven/giant writings in ruins and such in regards old tongue. So humans who did live in north spoke more dwarvish than common. The dwarves in other side of wall speak partly old tongue but they have some modern dialects (simply evolved out from old tongue). But I could rule that old tongue needs own sepparated language known than it related to any racial language.

ShadowFox89

I should have Zizi finished shortly. Ended up scrapping bloodhunter for straight rogue-assassin... though Swashbuckler is tempting.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Actually, we seem to have plenty of melee beaters.... I'm thinking maybe sorcerer >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Right, mechanics finally done for Zizi, working on background. Finally settled on a class too >.<

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=873558
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Looks good, just need for you pick archtype :).

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, did not spot it. Anyways it looks good to me :). Just find pic, write down background and post it in charsheet section. Plus ofc pick background. Also funny you list Tyrion as deity :P