Power Corrupts [EXTREME Elements, Forced Body Transformations, Slow, Smutty]

Started by King Serperior, January 05, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

I don't exactly have a title for the story yet, but the idea is based off of something I read recently with a few changes.

Story Concept:  The two of them were best friends (2 male OR a male and female) and have been for a few years now.  One night on the way home from their friend's home after a marathon of movies, his friend came across a small, blue orb that just fell from the sky.  Upon picking it up, the orb absorbed into his friend, granting them reality-altering powers, with but a few restrictions.  Disoriented, they wondered just what happened and, in a panic, spoke aloud that they wished that the dizziness they felt could just go away so they could think.  Instantly, the dizziness disappeared.  The realization that they could do something like that led to small tests, like wishing for a packet of peanuts, changing their shoe color, and increasing the size of his cock (if male) or her breasts a cup size (if female).  That last part gave them a very wicked smile.  That night, before going to bed, they would utter aloud that they wished my character would become the hottest girl around, the living embodiment of sex with nice breasts and an amazing, to die for, perfectly fuckable ass.  They would also wish that, instead of female anatomy, he kept his own.  Finally, before closing their eyes, they would wish that everyone but the two of them believed that their friend had always looked that way.

The following morning, they would wake up to an urgent text message from their friend demanding they get over there NOW.  When the friend arrives, they discover that the guy they left last night had become the perfect living wet dream, exactly like they wished.  From then on, it would be the start of an extremely interesting life for the two of them...

Image Inspiration for my character post-transformation: NSFW (Futa + Nudity)

Story Element Notes:

• Your Character's New Power:  The power is activated only when they start a sentence with "I wish..."  There are some limitations, so they can't wish to have super powers, transport to other realities, make monsters appear, cause mass destruction to the world around them, and above all else, cannot kill nor permanently harm anyone.  What they can do are things like this:  Making everyone believe my character was always a super hot girl with male anatomy, make everyone believe that my character just agreed last night to become his girlfriend, change the sizes of other peoples' anatomies, can make someone (my character for example) be unable to cum unless she has a cock up her ass, can remove all STDs/STIs from the world, automatically make my character's anus is always perfectly clean and lubricated, make my character's older sibling(s) have always fantasized about fucking their futa sister, make those fantasies they have come true, make situations where she gets gangbanged by the football team or her class, or even make her fuck a dog or horse, and so on and so forth.and so on and so forth.  Within the limitations, the possibilities are limitless.
  • Extreme Elements:  I'm not going to lie.  This game isn't designed for the faint of heart.  It will include the following:  Anal in almost all forms, sounding, watersports, large cocks, excessive cum, double penetration, dogs and horses, non-consent and dub-con, rape, public use, watersports, non-consensual body modifications, piercings, forced nudity, forced clothes wearing, and more.  There's a lot.
  • Your Character:  Male or Female; Black or White (or nay other ethnicity);  None of that matters.  Whatever they looked like before, the power could have been used to change them into healthier, more athletic versions of themselves.  Whatever the case may be, this new power has gone to their head and corrupted them.  They want to push that power to the limit and they started by changing their best friend (my character) into their ideal body.  They will love having my character almost have no choice but to comply with their desires.  They'll use their power to put them in ever more extreme, kinky, and hardcore situations.  That power will also allow them to get away with things by making people seem like it is normal for some reason or another.  They still care for my character, though that care might be somewhat twisted.  Because of this care, your character will NOT change her mentally unless it is a kinky craving or something similar.  My character will still be my character.
  • My Character:  My character will have started off as a male, but with the changes, has become transexual (Female body with male anatomy).  For the most part, they'll be dragged along on a crazy adventure and come to terms with her newfound sluttiness and come to enjoy being the girlfriend to your character.
  • Things that will not be included:  I have very few Offs, but those Offs are ironclad.  I don't want those things involved under any circumstances.
  • Other Notes:  ALL characters will be 18+ in age;  This will be a slow, smutty story that will go into the Extreme section;  ALL character will be human (exceptions for the dogs and horses of course).

PM me if you are interested;  Do NOT post here;  There will be no guarantees or promises that a story will happen if you PM me.  However, do not be afraid to do so.  After all, you never know if you never try.  I promise I don't bite~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

As there's the 120 day warning, I guess it's been over a month!  Going to bump this back up since the craving for this particular story has returned.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace