Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Alas, the win I shall take once more.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sapien

*slaps xandria's sexy ass, and runs with the victory!*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Nay good sir, 'tis still mine. :)

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Nope, I'm pretty sure this is a win in my little hands.

Xunzar

And such nice hands, too. *kisses the back of one*
A list of kinks

Xandria

*smiles and withdraws hand*  Such a charming gentleman, will you let me keep it then?

Xunzar

I'm sorry, I must protect you from it.
A list of kinks

Xandria

You are too kind, but I am quite adept with a rapier and thus require no protection.

Xunzar

My Lady only uses small swords then.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Small but no less deadly my Lord.  A Lady cannot be too careful in these troubled times, and must protect the win at all costs.

Xunzar

All too true, allow me to defend thee.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Perhaps it is I who will defend you. :)

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Xunzar

Two Ladies to defend from the Last monster.
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

Xunzar

I shall protect you! *waves sword*
A list of kinks

Xandria

Rapier poised at the ready, the win is mine!