Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

*Dashes in to steal the win*

Mine!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

ReflectManSmile

*politely takes it*

Thanks, mine again.
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Xandria

*Takes it back with a smile*

No thank you, I was looking for this.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Davina

*makes tribble noise from under the couch while winning*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

ReflectManSmile

*takes it back*

No lending allowed. :P
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Mordred

*finds an old library card.. whoa.. expired March 11, 1753.. but what the hell.. I don't intend to return, anyway*

*swaps card for win*
*See Pillory*

Davina

Bites Mordred on the toe and steals the win*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xandria

*laughs and takes the win while the other's are distracted in a game of win-bite-toe*

Davina

*contemplates Xandria's lap and it's cuddle potential while I take the win*

Xandria

*pats the sweet Davina on the head and takes back the win*

Davina

*plants in Xandria's nap and makes cute noises while winning*

Mordred

*hops on good foot.. (ok, mostly for effect.. for I do so like little bites).. imagining a bit of hop-scotch.. while holding a scotch.. gives Davina a pat as well.. (on the bottom.. where else?).. making off with the shining win*
*See Pillory*

Davina

*bites Mordreds ear for patting her butt and then licks it to take the sting out before taking off with his win*

Mordred

*makes note.. 'patted-butt-on-Davina = ear-bite-then-lick'... next time.. two pats!*

He found..
He patted..
He patted again..
He swirled into an utterly dark shadow..
He be gone.
*See Pillory*

Harley

*sneaks up on Mordred, slipping the win gently from his hands before she does the unthinkable...   She pulls him with her into a closest, locks it, and does unspeakable acts*

Davina

*grins at the two in the closet and steals the win from the couch where she is sprawled out*

Xandria

*Leans over the lounging Davina and snatches the win with a grin*

Davina

*nibbles Xandria's tummy while taking it back*

Xandria

*laughing because the nibbles tickle, but still manages to grab the win*

Davina

*pokes her belly harder just to hear her laugh* Wins

Knightfox

*lowers himself silently, suspended upside down on his cable, wraps Davina in his cape, the sudden pull as they shoot upwards taking her breath away slightly, giving him the barest moment needed to slide the win from her slender fingers, lowering her gently back to the floor and disappearing into the shadows* :)
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Davina

*looks up and jumps onto the rafters, pulls Knightfox's hair while stealing the win*

Knightfox

*yelps in surprise, turns, grins with a sparkle in his eye, drops to the floor, landing softly, walks over, points to the sky "Look! Over there!", knowing full well you wouldn't fall for that old trick, but grins nonetheless, watching as his mirror image gives him the thumbs up from behind you, the win gripped between his teeth*
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Davina

*Walks over and molests you, while you stand there in shock I take the win*

Knightfox

*Shivers in deight, glad that his plan had come to fruition, dazed momentarily by the moment, then pulls Davina close, lowers his lips to her ear, breathing warmly......snags the win and runs!*