Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Katerina

*plucks the win from Xunzar*  Sorry.. Mine.

Xandria

Once again, I must insist this win is mine.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

*Prods the girl...  sparks flying off her cute little booty*  MINE!!!

WINS!

Mordred

What was hers...
Is now his..
Mine... I mean.

*three attempts here.. jeez.. slow down you guys! :P*
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Excellent, I'll take that thanks.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

I'll hold it for you, m'Lady.
A list of kinks

Xandria

No, I couldn't in good conscience allow that.  It's mine after all.

Mordred

Mine.. mine.. dammit.. mine! *jumps, stomping onto the ground like a little kid* :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

There, there dear...don't get yourself all worked up.  Here, have a bonbon instead.

MINE!

Mordred

Ohhh, ok. *sinks into ground.. slowly.. but then swipes win as he vanishes into the soil.. digging (fast.. from lots of centuries experience) far off into the underneath distance*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Hands the vamp a red lollipop, (blood red) in exchange for the win....

WINS!

Xandria

Giggling she sneaks up behind the brilliantly devious cowgirl and snatches the win, then jumps into her brand new corvette and speeds off.

Mine!

Zaphod

Flashes his lights and pulls over the red Corvette. Walks up to the car slowly and leans into the window. "Can I see your drivers license and registration papers, ma'am? You don't have any? Alright. I'll just take the WIN then instead of sending you to jail.

Xandria

Smiles and pretends to hand over the win, then stomps on the gas pedal with the win safely in hand.  Glancing in the rear view mirror, she grins and salutes her clever foe now standing in a cloud of dust.

Mordred

In that engine that roars.. a little bubble of shadow (yeah.. so obvious, eh?).. causing it to suddenly sputter and stall...

While Lady X tries to decipher the situation.. a dark hand reaches into the sporty coupe.. and retrieves the shining win..

His.. yes his again. :P
*See Pillory*

rhev

*in a bad mood roars into the thread throwing fists and yelling, then when everyone's scared, stomps off with the win*

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Xunzar

Let me hold that for you, m'Lady.
A list of kinks

Xandria

You are too thoughtful, but no.  I will keep it thank you.

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Do you now?  Unfortunately, I will not be relinquishing my win.

Xunzar

A list of kinks