Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

You should not have to defend yourself, allow me.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Adammair

*challenges Xandria and Xunzar to a duel, one for each of his weapons, vying for the win*

Xandria

*Raises rapier to Adammair's chest and glances at Xunzar*  I think we can easily take this one, what say you?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Adammair

*parries Xandria's rapier with his sword, feints with his axe at Xunzar, then turns tail and runs off with the win* ;D

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

*Follows Xunzar and watches as Adammair trips over a wayward tree on the path.  Dashes forward to recapture the win as he sprawls on the ground, and it bounces away from his grasp*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

*takes the win* I shall return shortly.
A list of kinks

Adammair

*turns to battle Xunzar one-on-one, mano a mano*

Dammit! Ninja'd!

*scrambles to his feet, swipes the win from Xunzar's hand, and flees*

Xandria

*once again uses a magic spell to call forth the win...it disappears from Adammair's hands and lands at her feet.*

Katerina

*swiftly snatches the win from Xandria's feet and takes off*

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Meghan

~jumps in~ I win I win ~rolls around gleefully~

Mordred

And then.. she rolled into what appeared to be a pool of shadow..
And then.. she became stuck.. for it was a bit more than shadow..
And then.. another shadow formed.. and grew.. and grew..
And then.. I appeared.. bending down to take the win from her lovely hands..
And then.. I disappeared..
And then.. nothing.. but.. I did win.
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

Pardon me, I'll take that win, thank you.
A list of kinks

Mordred

Ah ha.. he took the wrong one.. I had many copies made. The real one is safely hidden.
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

*takes some more of them*
A list of kinks

Mordred

*sends out army of fake wins.. (all with wind-up keys.. ready to detonate after T-15 seconds of being out of my vicinity)... my little shadow-minions*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ignores the little shadow minions and zeros in on the real win...Mine!

Anesa

Sighs, seeing that the cowgirl is going to have to bring out the big gun since the "zapper" didn't seem to make a believer out of these city slickers! (Holds up cattle prod).  Shocks the pretty lady with the electric stick until she gives in and hands over the real win....

WINS!  :D

Mordred

Ohhhh silly human.. yes, the 'zapper' was effective.. and that big gun.. phew.. thank you for not using silver.. leaves an unpleasant after-effect.

But.. this thing.. yes.. that thing in your hands.. hand it over.. yes.. *does vampire mind trick.. similar to Jedi trick but using shadow.. not the dark side.. but close*..

Thank you.. now.. undress! *ohhh he's a gentleman.. and is kidding.. kinda* :P

*vanishes with win*
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

I have some lovely Ladies I must hold this for. Thank you.
A list of kinks

Xandria

What a dear you are to have kept this safe for me, I am grateful to have it back.

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Mordred

I know what you are all doing.. trying to help me by regaining this win.. but really.. it's ok.. I thank you.. but still.. no need!
*See Pillory*