Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

I hate to do this to you again Belle, but...MINE!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Belle33

Xandria!  But, I thought we were friends???  Let's not let the WIN come between us.  I'll just take it and you can visit us now and then in your sexy thong.  :P  MY WIN!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xandria

Ah ma belle mademoiselle...oui!  Always friends, with a little healthy 'win' competition!  ;D

So, I will of course now be taking the win back, but I'd be happy to offer you a lovely bottle of champagne.  Yes, a fair trade I think! 
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Ah, did someone say "champagne"? 

Snatches the bottle, guzzles and forgets all about the WIN!  :D

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

*curtsies* Worry not, but of course it did cost you the win.

Mordred

*digs out of the ground.. slapping away the dust.. yeah even coughing a bit.. now that the skirmishes have faded, the humans trading the win back and forth like a game (a game? ahhh, the Win is a precious little gem.. how can it be treated so casually?).. this one swipes it from Lady Xandria's hands (as she snores quietly, holding it close.. damn, almost swaying me from taking back what is mine).. but.. no, can't be leaving it..*

Ok, back in these cold fingers.. the win whispers it's little purrs.. a happy little creature.
*See Pillory*

rhev

grumpily stomps in and takes the win without saying anything.

Xandria

Yawns, stretches and quietly takes the win on her way to grab another coffee.

Xunzar

That was a while you had this, my Lady.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

ReflectManSmile

*trapped win explodes in the hands of Xunzar*
*exhibits the real win*
That one is the Win. And it's Mine ! :D
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Mordred

Ok not being greedy. Well, maybe a little. But have you seen the size of the win? I just want to take it to Starbucks or any other coffee place (where I roam, there are many) and get a refill of that gorgeous dark nectar. Nooo, not blood. Not yet. Later. Of course. Plus I think requesting the red velvet would cause issues.

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Sigh...when will you boys learn that this lovely win belongs with me.  Ah well, I suppose I can thank you all for keeping it safe until I was able to return.  :D

Mordred

Wait a minute! That's still full of my coffee. I can see you swiping this (come on, you know it's mine.. deep down.. even has my initials engraved) win.. but not my coffee. Would you truly deprive this dead creature of something that helps him appear of the living? Even if I still have no pulse and am icy to the touch?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Never fear my caffeine addicted Vampire for I have a lovely new cup already engraved with your initials and filled with some fresh brew...ah now isn't that better than the stale coffee in that old win?  Of course it is, and so I shall take said win with me and keep it for posterity...I am a bit of a sentimental woman and can't quite bear the thought of letting it go. You do understand don't you?   

Zaphod

Bonjour madame! *charms her with his high school french and walks away with the win after she is adequately mesmerized*

Xandria

Salut monseiur!  *smiles, at his attempt to thwart my attention from my prize*  Hmm...that was admirable and quite charming, but I'll take the win back thank you very much. *Grins and salutes with a wink*

Mordred

*sneaks up.. not sure what these two are saying.. although it sounds good.. swipes win while nobody is looking.. looks up and jumps.. (yeah.. hehe.. caffeine indeed kicking into these crazy bones now.. phew.. seemed hopeless there for a while).. vanishing into a dark cloud*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sneaks up behind the vamp in the dark cloud, her electric "zapper" in her hand (not sure how vampires react to being zapped with a zapper, but this is make believe, and I'm believing it will hurt a little bit!  lol), begins poking him with it's tip and zapping him, the electric sparks flying as it comes in contact with his skin.  The win comes flying out from his cold sticky fingers and I grab it as I give a few more "zaps", then scramble out into the night with my prized WIN tucked away in my .......*voice trails off into a soft mumble*

WIN!

ReflectManSmile

*manipulates camille into giving it to me*
Thanks.
*hides the win now* Ha ! :D
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

Xunzar

I'll be taking that, thank you.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Thanks for keeping it safe, but I'll be taking my win back now!

Xunzar

Good to see you m'lady. I'll hold it for you.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Zaps Xunzar with her trusty "Zapper"!

That ain't cool taking trying to confiscate the cowgirl's win!  Smiles sweetly.   But thank you for holding it for me until my return.  :D

Xunzar

*lassos* I'll hold that for the cute cowgirl.
A list of kinks