Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

No, no...truly it is mine.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Anesa

abandoneddolly

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

The cowgirl wields her rope skillfully, lassoing the ever evasive, sorely sought after prize, taking it back with her to a secret hiding place.

WINS

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Xunzar

A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

Xandria

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Anesa

Flashes her policeman's badge (bought in the toy dept. at Wal-mart, but it looks like the REAL thing!) and confiscates the win, citing everyone here with a $300.00 fine for impersonating the rightful owner of the very prestigious "E" Win!  Don't make me throw you all in the slammer! 

WINS!   :D

Belle33

Welcome back, Camille!  But sorry - this is my WIN darlin'

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xandria

Sorry Belle, but it's actually mine!

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Anesa

Well.........     CRAP!   :(  I give up! 

laughs..

Xandria

LOL!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm taking it back again...but you win in my books tonight for coming up with brilliant, and devious ways to foil the rest of us!  :D

Xunzar

*chuckles* I'll take that, thanks.
A list of kinks

Belle33

I don't think so - sweetie.. MINE!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP