Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

True, therefore I shall have to content myself with mere moments of victory.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

*chuckles* d'you mind if I flirt a bit?
A list of kinks

Xandria

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

*laughs*  Should I be worried?

Xunzar

Doubt it, I'm usually a...often...sometimes a gentleman.
A list of kinks

Anesa

You two don't mind the cowgirl, I'm just going to take this little trinket called a "win" and quietly walk out the back.   Carry on.  :-)

wins

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

*chuckles*  You must admit the lovely cowgirl did that with incredible style! 

WIN!

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Now about this win of mine, I must admit I plan to keep it.

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Isn't it though? I quite like the idea.

Anesa

Puntillas de nuevo a retreive a ganar!

ganar!

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

The win should NEVER be in the hands of a mere....applicant.  *Giggles*  It should only be handled by..."seasoned" E posters.....so therefore, I take back MY win, where it will be kept in excellent care.   *Btw, good luck in the approval process, Xunzar* :-)

Xunzar

Thank you kindly. I'll hold onto the win as insurance, perhaps?
A list of kinks

Xandria

Unfortunately my soon to be Lord, I must once again stake my claim.  Fear not however, for it shall be quite safe with me.

Xunzar

That is good, my Lady. Nevertheless, I will hold it for a short while.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Oh no I wouldn't hear of it!  I cannot impose upon you kind Sir, therefore I will be only too happy to keep it.

Xunzar

Thank you, but I insist. I would be rude to impose on a Lady.
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly