Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Well then, it seems we are at an impasse, except I once again have the win.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

No, but your delusion doesn't bother me in the least. :)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Why your belief that I do not have the win of course.

Xunzar

I will return after food an/or a nap.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Then I shall keep the win safe with me. :)

Anesa

Casts a spell on the insatiable dreamer, causing her to fall into a deep DEEP sleep, then carefully plucks the win from her dainty fingers, tip toeing back to her hacienda, where the WIN will remain with the cowgirl........FOREVER!!!

WINS!  ;P

Xandria

Anesa

Xandria

Hmm...another stalemate I think. ;) 

Win!  :-)

Anesa

WIN.....(though brief it might be! ;)  )

Meghan

Yep, it's brief :-)  I win!

Xandria

Back after a break, and even though I know this won't last long, I'll still declare it my win!

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Meghan

Xandria

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Xunzar

"Was" is the word you were looking for.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Nope, pretty sure 'is' fits the bill.  Jeez, this is like ping pong!

Xunzar

Yep, and the balls on your side now.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Aye, along with the win. :)

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Hmm...if only I could freeze time, then this lovely win would remain mine.