Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Knightfox

Nuh uh, I iz the winner coz I iz full of win :)
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

abandoneddolly

Anesa

Sorry dolly, but now that I'm back to posting on E, I must take back the WIN, placing it back once again in the rightful owner's hands!   But thank you for keeping it safe for me while I was away!  ;)

WINS!

abandoneddolly

welcome back, but its still my win

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

Knightfox

*sneaks in, taps Dolly on the shoulder to distract her, grabs the win and runs off, laughing maniacally*
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

abandoneddolly

doily summons the win to her side in a blue orb of fire

Knightfox

*puts on his asbestos gloves, grabs the flaming win, dunks it in a bucket of sand and *poofs* the win away, Nightcrawler stylee*

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Knightfox

Nah, mine, it's all mine!!!

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Sorry boys, this win is mine!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Xunzar

Then my lady is mistaken.
A list of kinks

Xandria

Alas no, for I now have the win!

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Then I shall simply reassert my claim.

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Be my guest, however, I still hold the win as you see. :P

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Xandria

Hmm...perhaps the gentleman requires spectacles?

Xunzar

He has them on, thank you very much.
A list of kinks