Dark requests.

Started by Imp, October 29, 2008, 10:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imp

Hello all.

Returning once more to dip into the wonderful community you have here, as my life has returned at last to normal. Sorry for my long absence and PM's unreturned. I'll deal with those on my own time, and not yours.

Here, I come before you with an idea!

I have stated before in an old thread that I want the taboo. Well, I've stepped it up a tad. I want the shizz that shows up on the NEWS! I want horror, thrill. I have a craving for the worst. I want the most DEPRAVED story we can build together!
I want elements of the best stories I can think of.

Do you want to be my victim?

- Murder
- Sadism
- Masochism
- A twisted, dark character <Eeee, mine please!>
- A few unfortunate lot for the dark character to terrorize.
- A global, realistic setting that always changes as my character keeps on the move.

This character will start out as a tourist in Namaacha, Mozambique. That's Africa. I'm bored with modern, Occidental society - isn't Africa a lot more interesting? Can you come up with a character for mine to interact with?

PhantomPistoleer

Hh.

It would be interesting to play an Interpol detective that's chasing after a murderess.  I can see the player playing the victims AND the detective.  Maybe to make things more interesting, the detective and the murderess have a shared history (maybe they are husband and wife).  He could probably chase her around all over the African continent.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

adventurer

No doubt..Africa is adressing more and exciting rhythm than lots of Occ Orbits.
Highly exciting framework of global locations and really dark play. Space for primal, archaic and basic impulses and instincts. Beyond civilization.

Will pm you more..
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0