News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking Male Characters (Closed)

Started by Daddys Princess, September 23, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddys Princess

Hey guys!

I have some roles I want to do. I usually follow other people's reply length but I'm cool with smaller or longer posts. One liners, not so much. If you want to change the role in anyway or add to it just PM me. I tend to be pretty flexible with everything. I want your character to be a male but you don't have to be one IRL. So all is welcome! I like stories that are more plot than smut. I like romantic plots as well. I don't have much of a social life so I tend to reply multiple times a day. At the very least I post once a day. Also, theses are just the bare bones of a role. They aren't very detailed because I like to have my partner come in and give their own ideas so we can make it our own.

Also, I tend to play innocent characters that are with/attached to non innocent characters but I can totally play outside of that role. It's just a role I'm most familiar with.

The Roles

(Bond means craving):
(Means New)

1.)A long time ago, scientists have came up with a way to create animal/human hybrids. Each having a different purpose: companionship or work. They've become really popular and your character decided to adopt my character, a cat girl hybrid.

2.)A basic zombie apocalypse one. My character is a loner and your character finds her savaging, YC can be in a group or alone.

3.)Your character is a well known hunter and outlaw. You get captured and you have a choice: prison and execution or protect the princess. (High magic and high fantasy)

4.)Some kind of police officer one. Haven't really flushed this one out.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

5.) This is a werewolf one based off of the picture above. I was thinking that the characters are mates and YC catches MC her like that. Doesn't have to be based on the picture.

6.) YC is a mafia assassin and MC is a local nurse. YC's boss gets hurt and YC brings him to the nearest nurse in the area.

7.) OC's are stranded on an island from a plane crash.

8.) YC is starting a new job as a guard in a mental hospital and you've been assigned to guard MC in a criminally insane.

9.) MC is a princess who's given to YC, the king, as a gift to prevent war.

10.) MC is an angel and YC is a demon. YC captures mine and tries to corrupt MC

11.) The world is at war against aliens and YC is a mech pilot and MC is a mechanic. OCs have a playful relationship that grows over time.

12.) MC is a princess and YC is sent to become my bodyguard. (Slow romance)

13.) YC starts working with a crazy old man who hunts mermaids. A freak storm comes a long and YC is brought to a deserted island by a mermaid.

14.) YC is in a motorcycle club and MC owns the new coffee shop nearby.

15.) MC is the new teacher who teaches YC's small child.

16.)Scientists have managed to manufacture the perfect partner for people. YC decides to create your own partner.

List of Fandoms
Ask about a character

• Batman Universe
    • Legends of Tomorrow-Mick Rory or Leonard Snart
    • My Hero Academia
    • Blue Exorcist
    • Criminal Minds
    • X-Men
    • Marvel
    • DC

Also! If you have roles you want to try with me, go ahead and suggest them. My O/O's are pretty detailed so you can tell what I like and what I don't, but if you can't tell just ask! My PM's are open!

Super Important: If you don't like the rp or have an issue with what I'm doing or saying, please just tell me instead of ghosting on me. I find it a little rude to just disappear instead of just telling me yourself. I get it. Sometimes people don't work out or you just don't like the rp. That's fine. I totally get that. But just please talk to me. And if I'm being honest, It's kind of hurtful to see a person posting to another thread constantly but ignoring yours. So please be kind.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.[/list]
Posting Schedule: I have a full time job. It may take me a few days to get back to your post. I haven't forgotten, I'm just swamped with work

Daddys Princess

17.)One of our characters move into a new home or apartment and the other is a ghost haunting the place. (I think we can work out how this goes. I was thinking maybe the ghost isn't mean or wanting them to leave. Maybe they want to be friends, lovers? I'm not totally sure.)

18.)Person A is lost in the forest, looking for something, or whatever and meets person, B the guardian of the forest.

19.)MC is an aerial dancer, silks, hoop, and pole dancing. She competes but in her down time, she teaches at a gym/dance studio. YC is the new personal trainer that works in the opposite side at the gym area.
Posting Schedule: I have a full time job. It may take me a few days to get back to your post. I haven't forgotten, I'm just swamped with work

Daddys Princess

20.) A lab has been working to make the perfect being. They have powers and are extremely intelligent. They've been shut away from society and society fears them. They're new, unpredictable, called monsters and abominations. They're named Titans. YC are a social worker or something like that (dealers choice) and is tasked to teach the MC, a Titan, how to be human. (Kind of a slow romance. Can do time skips if prefered.)

21.) One Character is a demon but somehow manages to become attached to the other.

22.) The government, for years, have been rounding up the smartest people in the world, using them for their own gains. YC is an uncontrollable agent who has a habit of playing by your own rules. As punishment, he is tasked with protecting one of  them, MC until further notice.