News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Murder Mystery Mansion (OOC discussion and questions)

Started by Remiel, November 16, 2011, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

Does that mean we find out about our suspicions soon? *Bounces excited-like*
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Nadir

Autumn Sativus

Psst. Isn't the Trophy Room connected to the master bedroom and the kitchen? Not the wine cellar, or is this a third path into the Trophy Room?
Us against the world

Remiel

Quote from: Saffron on January 10, 2012, 11:42:26 PM
Psst. Isn't the Trophy Room connected to the master bedroom and the kitchen? Not the wine cellar, or is this a third path into the Trophy Room?

Uh oh, did I say that anywhere?  *panics*

Autumn Sativus

My bad reading. *Runs off with tail between legs*
Us against the world

Remiel

Phew.  *wipes brow and takes the opportunity to check out Saffron's tail*

Ryven

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!!  *shakes fist*  >:(

Niferbelle

Foiled by Miss Brown! That's...kind of sad, actually  :-)

Very cool. I don't usually win stuff like this!

Ryven

Quote from: Niferbelle on January 11, 2012, 11:34:41 PM
Foiled by Miss Brown! That's...kind of sad, actually  :-)

Very cool. I don't usually win stuff like this!

Seriously, on like round 2, I was up to my knees in people finding out clues.  I really don't feel the murderer can really win in the allotted time with the game the way it is.  Thank god for the secret passages because the moment someone found out I was the murderer, they could simply dodge me the rest of the game until they won.  Next time, maybe there should be more than one murderer...or maybe the murderer should get some kind of special abilities.

Remiel

Thanks, everyone, for playing -- if you all could do me a favor and give me your feedback by taking a quick poll -- that would be great.

And yes, Ryven, it was next to impossible for you to win.  Thanks for being such a good sport about that.   We ended up with an amusing situation where Analise knew that Ryven was the murderer, and Ryven ended up chasing her around the mansion.  It ultimately came down to whomever could sneak in the last post before the "deadline" -- which, I suspect, was another bug that needed to be worked out.

Beguile's Mistress

Nadir

Geeklet

Ryven, I'm curious. When you killed me, did you know which 2 clues I had found, or just that I had found 2 of the 3 clues?

Ryven

Quote from: Geeklet on January 12, 2012, 08:06:46 AM
Ryven, I'm curious. When you killed me, did you know which 2 clues I had found, or just that I had found 2 of the 3 clues?

I never knew which clues anyone knew, only that they knew 1, 2, or 3.  I could intuit that Analise knew it was me because she fled from me immediately and continued to do so as soon as I would enter a room with her. 

That Girl Analise

Ryven- I would have beat you. The kitchen was my next guess, and if I hadn't gone on an unexpected hiatus RIGHT THEN I would have gotten you. Seriously.

Also, if you hadn't followed me I would have not suspected you. GAH.

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Ryven on January 12, 2012, 08:25:24 AM
I never knew which clues anyone knew, only that they knew 1, 2, or 3.  I could intuit that Analise knew it was me because she fled from me immediately and continued to do so as soon as I would enter a room with her.

You were the second clue I figured out. I found the derringer the first round and that it was you in the second. I just had to stay alive long enough to fine the where.

Ryven

Quote from: That Girl Analise on March 10, 2012, 05:20:57 PM
Ryven- I would have beat you. The kitchen was my next guess, and if I hadn't gone on an unexpected hiatus RIGHT THEN I would have gotten you. Seriously.

Also, if you hadn't followed me I would have not suspected you. GAH.

How could I not follow you? You were the only person to learn 2 clues at that time.  I had to go after you, but it was impossible to get you the way things were.