Looking for a Dedicated DM and Players to run a Leverage game

Started by Swordsman18, December 31, 2011, 04:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

I was involved in a Scion based Leverage game not too long ago run by Zarazel but it died not too long after its inception. I was hoping that to find a new DM with a new vision to run a game along with players that enjoy the show Leverage and would like to play in something like it.

So any takers?

avorae

I'd love to be a player in it as i was also in the original game.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

AndyZ

I'm likewise interested and was in the previous version.  I have an idea for the starting sequence but I absolutely don't want to end up running this long-term.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AndyZ

As I think about it, and I may be wrong on this, it may be better not to have the Scion ties.  Then you have magical powers, titanspawn and any number of similar things which seem to go against theme.  However, it's not my decision.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Swordsman18

Yes, Andy I do think that you have a bit of a point there, and I am happy running it without powers though I would still like to find someone that is willing to run it that is dedicated and a fan of the series Leverage.

AndyZ

The basic character ideas that everyone has put down so far can be pretty easily transitioned to ordinary people.  I'm also willing to run the intro and maybe a while more; I just don't want to get stuck in running.  I have another novel idea after I finish running VtM and revising ChrysLab.