Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

I feel like I should be a guy a lot of the time, I'm not sure if that is what you are saying or not..? I definitely never woke up with body parts I did not recognize though..? Trying to cover all the bases here...

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Sucked the fun out of something someone else was doing just because you felt miserable yourself so you wanted everyone else around you to feel the same or at least feel pity for you?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

(I meant, like you see a celebrity or someone and think they are a male, based on how they look, etc..but in actuality they are a female.) Not guilty. Prayed or wished for that pervert to go away or live on another planet?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

(( Oh so sorry for misunderstanding! If that is the case, then no. Not that I know of! I have been around others who mistake genders of people all the time but since I have been attracted to people of all variations of genders for a long time I kind of have it down? Or am just too blinded by people's beauty to care what gender they are I suppose? )) I do not think I wish such light things upon people I personally think are far too perverted for my own tastes. I think of more violent things, ashamedly.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Ignored someone on the internet before even giving them a chance because you found them annoying in some way?
Mistreated

Despairs

(We all make mistakes.) Guilty, though I try my best to look at both sides of the coin. Kicked someone in the shins.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Multiple times. I grew up the type of girl who believed she hated boys, and I did to some extent but I think the boys I kicked were more guys that I liked. I didn't know what to do but to tease them. Ya... I was one of those types of girls. Then even up through high school, me and my friends made a game out of kicking people in the shins... it was odd? I can't really explain that bit.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Made up games in order to find out something about a person?
Mistreated

Stone

Nah. People are easy to read for me.

You are guilty of running out of battery life at the worst possible moment at least thrice in your life so far.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

whimsy

Most definitely. I'm awful.about charging my phone. Speaking of which...

Guilty or not guilty: you've left your cat outside overnight because when you finally heard it meowing at the door, it was way too late and your were almost asleep and so very, very comdy
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty, I don't have a cat.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Accidentally left your keys in your car.

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever just sat there, watching and listening to the people around you, gradually gathering information about them?

SmuttyReader

All the time.

Guilty or Not Guilty: feel like you know a certain actress/actor personally.

whimsy

not guilty. there are celebrities whose social media i enjoy following, but i never feel like i know them personally.

guilty or not guilty: stopped reading a book because it was just too awful to continue
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

Guilty, once stopped reading an entire series, because it didn't go the way I planned.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Played referee in someone else relationship.

whimsy

totally guilty. people often come to me with that sort of stuff

guilty or not guilty: told someone you liked their cooking, even though you hated it
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Rubicon

Guilty. And I'd do it again, I tell you! At least with that guy. He was nuts.

Guilty or Not Guilty: offering sexual favors to the other person in bed so they'll get up and get you something to drink?

Despairs

Not guilty. Hunted down the man or woman, who hurt your significant other and taught them a lesson, they would never forget.

SmuttyReader

Not Guilty, but someone had haunted down someone for me  ::)

Guilty or Not Guilty: Gave your last of something.

Despairs

Guilty. Discovered your love or hatred of metal music at an old or young age.

SmuttyReader

I believe I am guilty, never listened to it, but I know I hate it.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Likes rap music.

Trigon

Guilty as charged!

Guilty or Not Guilty: Is a couch potato.

Lapine

It's a recliner, but I reckon the intent's the same.  Guilty!

Overindulges from time to time.

SmuttyReader

Is it not guilty if I overindulge all the time?

Guilty or Not Guilty: Have a puppy?

Darius

Not guilty,

Are you a chronic fondler?
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

SmuttyReader

Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Can cook.

Trigon

Guilty .P

Guilty or not guilty: Is a Sith Lord

SmuttyReader

I don't know what that is. So I assume I am not guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Likes basketball?