The Erotic Tales Of The Land Of Eternia (Females Needed)

Started by Encryptment, May 29, 2017, 02:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Encryptment

The Erotic Tales of Eternia

The Plot:Alright, so what I was planning for this sort of idea, was, somewhat of a DnD kind of feel to it, basically my character, along with 3-4 female characters (4-5 characters  in total, myself included.) to be in a party, even a familiar if someone wants to be one, or if someone wants to be both character & their familiar, or someone elses. The plan of the journey is to hunt after the treasures of long lost crypts across the land. The map was attained by my character from his ancestors as a plan in case of a need for money. After spending countless nights at the pub, as well as maintain my food for myself, I found my funds beginning to run a bit short. So I packed up some stuff, grabbed the map, and traveled out in search of a party to travel with me.

How The Party Starts:Now, for how all our characters will meet/join into the party. For example, a childhood friend, someone at the local pub i've gotten to know, or even someone in need of money themselves. The choices are endless for how it could start, but our characters must meet and form a party before searching for treasure.

What to expect along the way:Now, i've planned out for each character to have their own stats, and that will mostly determine on how much your stats will be. Each weapon would have a certain limit for how strong or fast you need to be to use it. Some could have high magic that would need to be learned to wield it. Throughout the dungeons and across the country there will be enemies, and these aren't called the erotic tales for nothing. During each battle, there could be the chance to have your clothing ripped, or being fucked, though because of the land's magic, anything ripped will go back together after the end of battle. Not all battles can be won by strength, some by speech, some by acts of teasing, others forcing for acts of sexual nature. But with each battle won, exp will be earned, and through earning enough, you could raise your stats.

What is so Great about the Treasure of The Crypts: Now, the treasure of the crypts were of past royals, commoners, and even those in between. Their treasure could very from tools, weapons, or even magical items. Within obtaining the item, you have the chance to put it into your bag if you have room, now, you will have certain amounts of space depending on your stamina stat, or even if you have more bags to carry. Each character will start out with one, and each item will have a certain weight, except for potions, gold, and other items light enough and important enough. Each crypt has a name, telling of what treasures could be inside, who was buried there, or even what they did. Each crypt could have riddles, mazes, or enemies.

Whats needed of you: Now, what i'll need from you, is to be able to write at least a paragraph so the detail of our story can be good enough to continue for everyone. As well as a good grip on the english language, a good grip on spelling, and punctuation as well as good sentence structure.
Now, for our characters, i'm going to need a name, class(archer, mage, theif, healer, warrior, tank), age(over 18 obviously), a basic description of where you were when you joined the party (you can make up any backstory you want as long as it isn't outrageous), and a picture for your appearance. What each of our characters will start out with: 1 bag(16 items size; potions,gold, lockpicks, and special items not included), 400 gold, and a starting weapon(basic stats that are already assigned to the weapon).
Now, for your stats itself, you'll want to use the points given for the class you choose. Now, you start out with 18 points, the stats that are given are: Attack, Stamina, Magic(Attack and Amount), Dexterity, Critical. Now, each stat can be explained if needed. Other than that, if you have any questions, ask below.

Encryptment

Hobbes1266

Sounds interesting, I don't really have a character in mind though. I'll look for inspiration...
Anything we should keep in mind as far as races?

Hobbes1266

Name: Salenia Tamili
Race: human
Class: warrior
History: Salenia was born into the noble house Tamili along side her twin Dansel. Where Dansel excelled in studies and political intrigue from an early age, Salenia missed nearly half of her lessons and every political event she could manage, far more interested in tournaments, sword play and tales of adventure.

She joined her first tournament at the age of thirteen where she was quickly defeated in every event she participated in, as a young girl of thirteen would when faced against others more skilled and better trained than her. From that point on she trained and joined every tournament she could, gradually beginning to win more and more as time passed.

At the age of sixteen, after a particularly rough tournament, Salenia over heard two locals speaking of a far more interesting "event" she'd never heard of, upon asking she managed to persuade the locals to reluctantly give her directions to this new contest. Following the directions she'd been given Salenia found herself walking down a seedy back alley, met by a burley intimidating man standing guard in front of a door. Upon seeing her the guard eyed her curiously informing her that she wasn't old enough to be let in, and in response she bribed him. Salenia found herself inside a crowded room full of peasantry, with some masked nobility on balconies above, with a large circle in the middle of the room. Salenia stayed in the crowd waiting curiously for something to happen, until eventually two women stepped into the circle wearing leather armor each holding a simple dueling saber that appeared to be blunted, an announcer spoke telling who the fighters were and layed out the simple rules: first combatant to be stripped of her clothes loses, to be left at the mercy of the crowds every desire, while the winner receives a prize of three silver coins. Salenia stood shocked at the announcement as the two girls began fighting, slashing and parrying, the blunt blades manging to shred the leather it touches without leaving so much as a mark on the wearers skin,  and before long one woman stood nude while the other stood triumphant, though still very exposed. The audience almost instantly pulled the now struggling and pleading loser into the crowd, her pleas for mercy quickly muffled by a cock stuffed in her mouth, followed by other violations of her person. Salenia stared in shock and though she didn't understand it in the moment, arousal as she watched the helpless girl being gang raped for her failure. After every tournament from that point on she made her way to this new "event" watching and fantasizing, trying to work up the nerve to participate.

At the age of Seventeen her parents did not return from a diplomatic journey to a house that had long shared a rivalry with house Tamili. With their parents absent Dansel became the new head of the noble house, and Salenia spent even more of her already devoted time to practicing and participating in tournaments, soon building up the courage to begin participating in the secret event despite the possible consequences and the minimal reward. Due to her training and her opponents lack there of she managed to stay undefeated in the sexually charged event for several years, with a few close calls that nearly robbed her of her dignity, but that only excited her further, until one day at the end of a fight, as she watched entranced by her opponents humiliation, she heard a familiar voice call to her from the balcony above, where she saw her twins furious yet concerned gaze. After leaving to the alleyway the confrontation between the two siblings began, many heated and worried words were exchanged, until Dansel spoke in a shaky voice telling Salenia that she would have to leave until she could come to her senses.

Salenia left the home she'd lived her life in that morning possibly for the last time.
Inventory: silk bag, 400 gold, and an ornate dueling saber

Stats

Attack:5
Stamina:2
Magic:0
Dexterity:6
Critical:5

Encryptment

Very charming character, and where did she happen to join the party?

Hobbes1266

I'm not entirely sure where the party would or wouldn't find new members but I was thinking they would find her sulking in a tavern.

Encryptment

Understandable, I hate to inform, but it doesn't seem many people are interested in it at the moment.

Hobbes1266

I've kind of noticed... I don't really have a solution to this problem.

Encryptment

I would say you could check out my fandom and non-fandom threads if you wanted to do a 1 on 1 rp, but I don't know if you would want to do it or not.

Vonandi

I'm interested, especially if it's only a few people.

Inerrant Lust

This could be interesting...

The idea I have is for a thief, cynical and clearly a huge gold digger. She has no interest in doing the right thing or seeking glory or anything of that nonsense. She saw that the protagonist character had a map and her eyes turned into dollar signs. She's absolutely untrustworthy and may or may not be more trouble than she's worth...

zedarkpenguin

Might be interesting depending on how regularly tis needed. I'm thinking some kind of wild elf huntress, but I'll work on a profile if you're still entertaining the idea at all.

Melkart

I do not play system due to my ignorance on D&D and Pathfinder (I should do something about that, I know), so this system seems simple and quite interesting to play.

I could create a character if there is interest in playing this, maybe a magic user or, if the group needs more muscle, a fighter.

Encryptment