The Deadly Sins Imprisoned (( Recruit- Six Roles Remain! Males, Trans, Futa ))

Started by Mnemosyne, April 20, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 29, 2017, 07:34:13 PM
Oh, cool. Sam wouldn't know what to do with an entire floor to himself at night. He'd probably get spooked with too much quiet. :P

Oh, the ever greedy Luke has been added to the character list.  ;)
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Ashena

Soooooo I am just going to throw this out there cause I got to thinking. Has this "Group" ever gotten it wrong? Like could they have put in "Mis blankity blank" thinking they were Wrath because of XYZ only to find out later Oh shit we done fucked up and messed up... Its actually That girl there?

Cause I think it would be funny as hell to have someone locked away that did not belong and then have added drama/confusion

VioletPanda

Quote from: Ket on April 29, 2017, 08:19:52 PM
Oh, the ever greedy Luke has been added to the character list.  ;)

The Order might have designed the Manor to protect female virtue, but I don't think they anticipated Luke  ;)
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on April 29, 2017, 06:14:43 PM
Bekah, your Gluttony is GREAT! I think the difference between Greed/Avarice and Gluttony is that Greed tends to steal and horde while Gluttony consumes insatiably. It looks like you covered that as Mnemosyne noted there is a lot of overlap. Do you mind me asking who the face claim is? That girl is cute! ;D

Oh why thank you ;3
She's my adorable little monster really, as I was writing it was hard not to have her too similar to Greed but in a way they are similar. She'll of course still overindulge in sweets and all, but having this little bite size cutie as Gluttony was just too much of a temptation to not do ;3
Oh not at all, I use her a lot especially when it comes to stories that are a bit out there;
She's Allison Harvard and she has those eyes *swoons*

Ket

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 29, 2017, 08:28:33 PM
The Order might have designed the Manor to protect female virtue, but I don't think they anticipated Luke  ;)

Virtue, what's virtue?   :)
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Gateman

Can't do a character sheet proper till I can get wifi back on Monday, but I'd like to reserve Sloth.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Ashena on April 29, 2017, 08:26:51 PM
Soooooo I am just going to throw this out there cause I got to thinking. Has this "Group" ever gotten it wrong? Like could they have put in "Mis blankity blank" thinking they were Wrath because of XYZ only to find out later Oh shit we done fucked up and messed up... Its actually That girl there?

Cause I think it would be funny as hell to have someone locked away that did not belong and then have added drama/confusion

Given how many years apart the 'reincarnations' are part of me wants to imagine that the Guards as well as The Order they work for are solely dedicated to this all? At the same time, it is quite a long time so I also can believe it would be possible. I am not sure if they would allow such a person to live after seeing too much. ~
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Gateman on April 29, 2017, 11:02:08 PM
Can't do a character sheet proper till I can get wifi back on Monday, but I'd like to reserve Sloth.

Reserved. ~

Which means at present there are no longer any Vices that are up for reserves. ~
Mistreated

Kokaine

I am at present debating switching my character to a male or ftm
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Kokaine on April 30, 2017, 11:27:02 AM
I am at present debating switching my character to a male or ftm

That would be great if you are up to it. You should stick to what you feel most comfortable with in the long run though!

Mistreated

VioletPanda

I can take another Virtue for more interaction if anyone's interested.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 30, 2017, 01:31:10 PM
I can take another Virtue for more interaction if anyone's interested.

You don't have to if you don't feel up to it. I don't want anyone overwhelming themselves. <3
Mistreated

VioletPanda

Nah, I won't be overwhelmed. Just going to think about a concept while I go over what's available for Virtues.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 30, 2017, 01:48:44 PM
Nah, I won't be overwhelmed. Just going to think about a concept while I go over what's available for Virtues.

All right, let me know if and when you think of which one you might wish to play. <3 So I can put it on reserve for you!
Mistreated

VioletPanda

I was thinking Diligence, and doing an over-achiever character. Double major for the win! 

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mnemosyne

Quote from: VioletPanda on April 30, 2017, 02:03:35 PM
I was thinking Diligence, and doing an over-achiever character. Double major for the win!

I shall put it on hold for you post haste then. <3
Mistreated

Kokaine

Character submitted. Stayed with a female.

And yay for more characters :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ashena

I cant wait till we can see it in action. We have quite the group.

FeveredDreams

I am working on a character for humility.

Was thinking of playing her as MtF,  if that's alright?
Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

Mnemosyne

Quote from: FeveredDreams on May 01, 2017, 11:19:51 AM
I am working on a character for humility.

Was thinking of playing her as MtF,  if that's alright?

That is completely all right. <3 I look forward to seeing what you have in store for me! I shall put it on reserve for now.
Mistreated

FeveredDreams

Oh derr.

I currently have no 3-5 page group things.  I'm very sorry.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: FeveredDreams on May 01, 2017, 11:51:48 AM
Oh derr.

I currently have no 3-5 page group things.  I'm very sorry.

You had mentioned that before, or something like it. I had a look over your work and I believe if you put your heart to it you could join? It is mostly a matter of, do you feel like you could really dedicate yourself to this roleplay over a long span of time?
Mistreated

FeveredDreams

Mnemosyne

Quote from: FeveredDreams on May 01, 2017, 12:04:01 PM
I am  dedicated to long term play.

I think you should feel free to have a go at applying then! <3
Mistreated

FeveredDreams

Name::                       Natalie Walsh
Vice or Virtue::         Humility
Height::                      5’6
Weight::                     110 pounds
Sexual Preference::     Pansexual but virginal
Kinks::                        It seems as if her virtue might have ended up a little twisted.  She is an extreme submissive,  and loves to be humiliated.  She’s even is prone to enjoy less extreme forms  of bondage.  That is if anyone is willing to try and open up her sexuality.
Hard Offs::   I’m the typical stuff,  scat,  anyone under the age of 18,  outright body mutilations. 
Occupation::                University student  studying culinary arts
[
b]Personality::[/b]                  Natalie is a soft spoken girl.  People would likely claim that she is an introvert.  She has a love of learning and will often find herself being absorbed in  books,  documentaries or even wikipedia articles.  She does have a bit of  a submissive nature.  The youth has a strong desire to make sure all those around her feel better about themselves.   

Biography::

Natalie was born to a rather prominent political family.  They were rich,  connected,  and some said that her older brother was being groomed for the presidency.  He was strong,  an all-star in any sports that he played,  and he seemed to exude charisma.  She on the other hand had caused rumors among the upper crust and her family.  She was timid, sweet,  and seemed to have more fun in the company of her mother than her father.  While her brother was learning to control people,  she was learning to cook and bake. 

In truth that was only the beginning of what would happen.  Natalie wasn’t just an effete boy.  She hated what she seen in the mirror.  No matter how often the world told her she was a male,  she refused to believe them.  She hid this part of herself from the world as long as she could.  Yet in the end,  when push came  to shove she gave into her nature.   She tried to explain herself to her parents,  but it must have been bigotry that guided their tongue.  They tried to explain how wrong she was,  the simply closed their ears and refused to listen.  For the first time in her life she stood up for herself.  She put her foot down demanding that they respect her choices.  It didn’t end well.  With a little bit of help from a lawyer at a young age she managed to separate from her family,  and got  a small sum of money from the suit just enough to survive and go to university.  Since than she’s been going to school to be a chef.