Sci-Fi game interest check..<3

Started by Wolfy, December 24, 2012, 06:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

There it was, he had finally found it. The Rarest space ship in the entire Galaxy, here in a junkyard planet. The Highwind had been left to rot, but still looked in pristine condition. The only problem was that it didn't have a navigation system, as it had a special interface that only a biological android could interface with, a supply He was currently short on.

That would soon change, however....

<3

So...based roughly on Outlaw Star, this RP will be dealing with the Adventures of the Highwind and her crew...we'd need:

Captain - Most likely me.
Android-
Crew Mate 1
Crew Mate 2
Crew Mate 3

o3o

Just an interest check and a rather rough idea that we can flesh out. ;3

BlackestKnight

apygoos

mj2002

Definitely interested to play a character as regular crew. Question, is this freeform?

MaiMizzu

I'm vaguely aware of outlaw star, I never watched it to much. But I think I know it's basic principles. I wouldn't mind playing maybe the android, or a crew member. But the android might be fun. Just let me know precisely what you're looking for.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Togashi