Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Most of what occurs up there is a healthy dose of chaos.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Tweaks his nose*  ....I think it's mostly "adorableness"!  ;)

Mordred

*Grabs a hose*.. For that sweet thought, I must douse you with a fine, warm spray of water. :)

(to warm you) :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Stands with hands on hips, drenched!* I hope you know....I WILL get you back!  >-:)

Mordred

*Notices her reach for her rope..* Umm.. you lookin' for this? *Holds it up high.. as he envisions it bound around her wrists and ankles.. giving his lips a slow lick at the lovely thought* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Grins*  Nope, I was looking for this!  *Holds up her riding crop, a devilish smile crossing her full lips*  >-:)

Mordred

*Despite her devilish smile.. he moves closer.. ready to cope with her retaliation. In fact, he is quite happy to see those leather strands swaying from her grip* :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Thinks this should be videoed and then a copy mailed to "Funny Home Videos" for that million dollar prize!*  ;P

Mordred

After we record this silliness, what do you say we get all cozy with each other under a blanket and some stars? :)
*See Pillory*

Anesa

That sound awesome!  I feel a little dozy however.....would you mind if I laid my head on your shoulder as I drift off to sleep?

Mordred

Baby, you can lay any part of your lovely self upon me. Mind if I tell you a little story as you doze off into a peaceful slumber?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Looks up at him in a bit of a daze, his soothing baritone voice relaxing her more* Mmmmhmm....please do. :)

Mordred

*Later as he woke, there was this strong urge to draw an elaborate maze on her back with his fingers.. which slowly made their way lower and lower to that lovely curve just below.*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

That ^^ made me shiver from my head to me toes! ;)

TheLegionary

Anesa

Are you a fake TL? or the real deal?  *HUgs TL and welcomes him back!!*  Hope you're feeling much better!

Macavity69

For the sake of all of us let's hope he's real!
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Mordred

If not, I'll open a stand and attempt to sale the copy of the reality.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Maybe you should try to sale some kale from my garden?  ;)

Mordred

Does this pale, dead dude look like he'd eat kale? Actually.. could I have some lightly seasoned with butter and a few slivers of lobster? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I only bought it because it was on sale. :/

Mordred

Ah ha.. you expect others to believe that tale?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Oh, I'm sure they'll talk.  ;P

Macavity69

So they talk, but do they walk the walk!
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Mordred

And if they do indeed walk the walk.. I hope they watch that wall up ahead. Although seeing them smack into it would be good for a laugh.
*See Pillory*