The Winter of Discontent [Recruitment; Pathfinder Golarion]

Started by Cythieus, October 13, 2014, 06:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Sorry to see you go Jaded.

I guess, on the bright side, 10% down, just 40% left to drop in play. (Yes, a bad joke)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Pumpkin Seeds

Don't know.  Think the ST stepped out.  Guessing the game is sorta on life support now.

Blinkin

Considering the date, it may come back as a zombie game and try to eat the brains of other Pathfinder games...
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

eBadger

That could be fun...! 

Will keep hoping this is going to happen, but the lack of current response isn't promising. 

Miroque

Are you still recruitting ? I might find time for another system game.

Blinkin

I don't think so as he's already selected characters... but since he selected all of the applications, who knows. We're not entirely sure that there'll be a game.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Ghostwheel

Think I'll bow out as well. The DM disappearing at this point in the game before it's even started isn't a great sign IMO... :-(