The Witches Of West Wickham

Started by Chrystal, October 14, 2016, 01:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

So, nearly Halloween and I think it's time to try a spooky little three-way.

Three good friends are sort-of into the whole Wicca thing, herbalism, white magic, palmistry, tarot, crystals, birth stones... None of it actually does anything, of course, but hey, it's something to do on a Sunday when all the Christian folk are in church...

And then one of them finds a book.... (Is that too cliché? Can make it something else if you like - maybe she just gets a letter from her now deceased grandmother...)

What happens next should be fairly obvious: the lesbian orgy at the old standing stone by the new moon, and suddenly the three have real magical powers...

Now, the way this needs to work is that yours truly will play the part of The Goddess. This means that there can be three other players playing the witches. Or I can play the Goddess and one of the witches. Or, I guess, if someone else really wants to play the Goddess, and GM the whole thing, I will have no objection whatever.

The setting is going to be modern day, in some small, sleepy market town that can be anywhere in the world, really and the story will centre around the growing relationship between the three women as they discover their powers, and try to use them. Assuming I will be GM-ing the game, you can expect things NOT to go to plan... *snigger* Your characters may also find that there are other forces at work in the world, forces that they didn't previously suspect... and they may be forced to choose sides!

(Note: Most of that depends on a LOT of other factors).

As for the characters themselves, I leave that entirely up to the players. Want to be sisters? Great. Want to be Maiden, Mother and Crone? Equally great, but do remember the lesbian sex scene by the standing stone under the new moon if you want to play the crone! Alternatively, I'll play the crone...!

Please note this is not going to be first come first served, but I will see what sort of response I get before choosing whom I wish to write this with. On the other hand, if you don't ask, you definitely won't get...!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Carly

would a futa /hermaphrodite witch be acceptable ?

Chrystal

To me, personally, no.

However, if two or three others step up and say "actually we're okay with it", then I will step down and let someone else run the game...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Phaia

Interesting idea. I am not at all against a lesbian orgy to start it off but will there be big cocks and maybe tentacles as well?  :P :P

Phaia

Chrystal

This is going in a direction I am not happy with personally. Please feel free to take the idea and run with it. I shan't be continuing with it.