St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Haha no, I was thinking maybe they new each other in grade school before going to different schools befor your character was born, haibane.

It's not necessary, but I wanted some sort of friendship with the Morimoto family. All the teachers seem to be there by force,
They don't need a friend, but it will be nice to have someone they can trust.

Zaer-  yep, he will help mold them from boys to respecting young men.

NileGoddess

Aiden, so far he looks good. As long as he is in league with the Morimotos, and willing to follow Reina's (and Leona's) command, then I think you're good. However, I'm not sure if I'm keen to having him a former childhood acquaintance of Reina. Maybe just keep it that he is the son of an acquaintance of the Morimotos, and wants to participate in their criminal activities.

Aiden

Removed any personal history between him and the Morimoto family (besides being friends).

Is it possible to be the new teacher on campus specifically hired with the new influx of male students? Or would you prefer he has a few years under his belt.

I read the five IC pages and have an idea on what is going on, feeling it is a little late to have been sitting their on time (Maigoichi is not the kind to ever run late).

NileGoddess

We can have his entrance in the next general thread then, and just assume that he was at the gymnasium.

We have previous male teachers, so I'm not sure why they'd bring in another if they have new male students. In my opinion, they'd bring in a female instead.

Aiden

Alright, I will have him in the next thread and will scratch the new teacher idea for the second and third year students.

NileGoddess

Please post him in the school directory thread as well.

NileGoddess

Currently, we could use some submissive female faculty to help things along smoothly in the game. Ideally, I'd like for someone to play Matsuno, who in the game and anime was a little more than a plaything for the Morimoto family, and used as a sex toy among the students. She is something of a nymphomaniac, unable to control her sex drive, which is used to keep her under control. However, If anyone would rather play an original female faculty member, that too would be alright.

Also, if you choose to play faculty, we are allowing you to play a student as well, since it's possible some of the faculty will have downtime, given their few numbers compared to the students. However, you must be able to support both characters equally, as to not create characters who are ignored, and thus may interrupt or stall portions of the game. There are still plenty of students from the game and anime that are being NPCed.

If anyone has any questions as to what the game is looking for, or need some guidance, please feel free to PM me. Otherwise, fill out the character sheet on the first post and reply to this thread.

ivygrowth

I'm not familiar with the source, but thought the idea was intriguing :-)  Please let me know if the below is acceptable. 

Name: Sae Mitsu
Position: Teacher
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, straight
Appearance: An attractive woman in her late twenties.  She has reddish-brown hair that reaches down to just past her hips and a delicate but cute face dominated by a pair of green eyes.  She tends towards the heavy side of average, and while by no means overweight, has an impressive figure with large breasts and wide hips.  She is nearly blind without her glasses.
Personality: Sae tries very hard to be calm and collected, but tends to fail miserably.  She is, under it all, very excitable and rather gullible. 
Purpose at Arcadia: For as long as Sae can remember she wanted to be a teacher.  The only child of a wealthy family, she studied abroad from the age of sixteen until the age of twenty two, with several years spent in both the USA and UK.  She returned to Japan not long after with the dream of being a teacher, and quickly acquired a job at a public school due to her impressive credentials.  She worked at that job for several years before a coworker suggested she apply at St. Arcadia Academy.

Sae was told that the Academy offered high wages and small classes, with a heavy focus on individual learning.  It was her dream job, and she willingly signed a contract without reading it...

Zaer Darkwail

Looks nice :). However ivygrowth you need add following detail in char bio; is she blackmailed to be part of faculty staff or has she been hired specifically by Morimoto's for her expertise. This case her expertise in sexual field.

The game focus on academy which secretly trains female academy students to become expectional trained/condittioned sex toys which are used to bribe the powerful influential people or create blackmail material to use against them.

Haibane

Hi Ivygrowth, do you play bisexual characters? I don't think a straight female teacher character would work in this setting as its a very perverted all-girls school that has just gone co-ed, but lesbian sex is high up in the story content and even a straight lady teacher would be forced to endure lesbian sex quite soon after she was employed and for reasons NileGoddess can explain, she would not be able to say no.

If she'd been there a year or two she'll be bi by now, for sure and if she's just joining and is straight, you'd need to be okay with F/F sex, and possibly non-con F/F sex as well because that is definitely part of this game world - there are no hetero females in St Arcadia.

NileGoddess

Let me first say that is quite possibly the best sexy hentai-teacher picture I've ever seen. Seriously, it is very hot.

Ivygrowth, so far, most of Mitsu-sensei looks great, but as Zaer said, we need a little more to hold over her. If she is to partake in the debauchery of St. Arcadia while likely a sex slave herself, Reina Morimoto needs leverage over her. It sounds like, however, you made mention of something like this in her background when she signed the contract. That could be a part of it, where as an employee of St. Arcadia, there is very little wiggle room to negotiate things, despite the good pay. What about something more debilitating that could be used as blackmail? You mentioned a coworker; maybe they have access to a naughty sex tape from a wild night in college, or they know of severe financial issues that would ruin her, or some other juicy details that effectively puts a collar around her neck.

Lastly, what Haibane said is pretty much true as well. We are beginning the game the first year males are inducted into the school, and the students are still predominantly female. Getting into a F/F situation is inevitable, as Reina alone would be sure to toy with her on a regular basis, and then there's the rest of the dominant students like Leona and Karen. We can, however, make your preference more towards male, as I have with Reina. Even though she is bisexual, 8/10 times she would prefer to have a man as a partner.  Then she can focus on and be focused on by the males.

What do you think of all this?

ivygrowth

My thought was that the contract would have clauses that make it difficult to quit.  Maybe she can't work in the field for 5+ years, or will face heavy fines, that sort of stuff.  Could add proof of her getting up to something she shouldn't have, sex with a student at her old school or something.

Ah, okay, I may back out and let someone else take the slot then.  I can do F/F, but it isn't a huge draw for me, especially as the primary focus.  My apologies (was late when I glanced at the thread :P ), I didn't realize it was that dominate. 

NileGoddess

It's definitely on the majority, but that's how it was in both the game and anime. It usually revolved around a single male student getting jumped by a bunch of female students, and while there were a select few male characters, most of the other sexual interaction was F/F.

Also, it's not like there's just the one position open. We are still accepting any kind of characters we could get. So your character would still be appropriate, but based on your preferences, we would have to gear you more towards male/female situations. If another person wants to play a sub teacher with more lesbian or bisexual tendencies, we could bring them in as well.

Kriz

I've only recently started watching Discipline, but from what I've seen it's pretty fun. Are you accepting male student characters? I could write up a profile if that's the case.

NileGoddess

Kriz, I will get back to you in a couple of hours, once I'm back at my home computer.

NileGoddess

Alright, now that I'm back and had time to think, I've narrowed it down to two options.

As I stated in my earlier bump, it would be nice to get some submissive female teachers in play. We had one, but our player is currently on hiatus due to personal reasons. As it stands, the mostly girl school is being taught by mostly men, which doesn't sit quite right, given the nature. So I would love to get more sub female teachers that can be used and abused by both existing students and faculty.

Secondly, I'd like to keep the girl to boy ratio a little higher, since it was initially an all-girls school. We are almost equal in terms of genders, if you include staff, so I'd like to see more female characters. I will confer with the players and see what their opinions are, but what would you say about playing a female character of sorts?

TheManPerson

Name: Yogi Inokuma
Position: New teacher
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, straight. He likes girls tied up, and likes rough sex. He has a fetish for anal, and loves it when girls try and resist him.
Appearance: He stands at 6'5", and weighs around 180 pounds. He has blonde hair. The always wears his scarf and coat in the picture, accompanied by jeans. If it is very hot, he wears only his coat and rolls up his sleeves. His shirt is generally red, blue or green, but on rare occasions he might wear orange. His naughty area is 10".
Personality: He is usually very calm. Yogi can get angry, but it's that calm sort of angry. He is not very easy to anger, but it won't be pretty if he does make it that far, despite that calmness when he is angry. He won't shy away from anything unless the consequences are fierce, at least for him. He has almost no consideration for anyone other than himself, and is a cruel person in general. He doesn't necessarily like seeing people being broken, but doesn't care either way. He is rarely ever happy, and when he is it always seems to be at the least appropriate times. He is slightly charismatic, and will eventually do things by force if he has to. And he can be very suspicious.
Purpose at Arcadia: After receiving a masters in teaching history, he began to scope out for schools to teach at. But they would often say that the children said he would insult them, which he had no trouble in admitting. He actually hit a girl in his previous school. After seeing this on a school security camera and securing the tape to where no one else could view the incident, they contacted him. In exchange for covering it up, he would have to teach for them for as long as they said and do anything they wanted. Fearing that they might release the video if he refused, he agreed to this. But, being suspicious as he is, he asked for a catch. They asked him if he had a problem with frequent sex. He said no. So, they filled him in on just a little bit. They said nothing about the prostitution, only that he had permission to have sex with any of the girls he found interest in, and make students have sex with each other. So, he agreed, and this is his first year of St. Arcadia. He is looking forward to it.

I'll make any changes if necessary.

NileGoddess

ManPerson, you were initially playing a student, and the offer to play two characters goes to those who prefer to play a teacher first. Your character, Natalie, could be much more involved at this point, and plus, we really don't have room for another male teacher. We need females at this point, so for now, I am going to decline this character.

TheManPerson

Machete

NileGoddess

Well, if you'd like to apply, please feel free to post a character app. As I said, we are looking for sub female students or sub female teachers.

Machete

Would a switch preferring to be submissive work?

NileGoddess

It would depend on the role of your character.

Say for example, if it were someone in Leona's gang. They would still submit to anything she says, but probably still be given leeway with students to play with. So switch would work in this case.

If you are thinking of a female student outside of Leona's gang, gearing them more towards sub would be preferable, probably without the switch preferences.

Miyu

Are you looking for players still? I would love to roleplay if you are still looking.

NileGoddess

Yep, still looking! Sub female teachers or sub female students preferred at this point.